How stupid is it to have almost all of my money in crypto?

How stupid is it to have almost all of my money in crypto?

How would you feel if you lose it all?

100% in crypto is the definition of /smart money/

Depends on your age and net worth. If you are

Imagine the millions you are missing just because you are a pussy.

l m a o

I'm 29 and only put 5k in but it's 60k now. I've got 37k on stocks and 10k in the bank, but I'll be fucked if I'm taking anything out of this cash cow. Ark and Eth are either going to change my life or I'm going to lose 5k, no middle ground

Dude put in your full 15k you pansy.

i'm entering my final year of university and i have $300 in my bank account and $13k in crypto, I have 10x my bank account balance in CollosusCoinV2 kek

I have almost everything in crypto, but I have a regular income, so crypto could go to zero and I'd still get by okay. Going all in on crypto really paid off; even if it crashes 75% I'll still make a decent profit.

is there a way to do paypal to bittrex?

How do you plan on transferring back to fiat? (If u ever do)

unrelated question.

what is the meening of "OG" as OG traders??

I'm 32 and my net worth is 27k, what do?

I'm from a poor country

right now? pretty stupid

original gangster, its a play on a common ghetto/rap term

Depends, do you still live with your parents and don't need to pay rent?

Is this real? Are they targetting her stupid fans to get some of that stupid money?

Not stupid at all. I have most of my money in crypto (mid six figures, but then again I also made my initial investment back years ago). I also believe in the tech because I'm not a brainlet.

>Go all in

That's retarded gambler logic.

I agree with . I have all of my money in crypto, but I am 24 and have 4k. I am planning to getting that 10k, then diversifying to 75% crypto, 25% traditional.

For anyone 30 or older, I'd say no more than half if you net worth 100k or less, and 10% of anything over 100k. I.e. 200k would be 70k in crytpo.

23 years old I have more than 100% of my money in crypto. So about 30k of my own money + 5k that I borrowed from my parents lul. And I'm actually holding none of it because I put it all on the obsidian ico. I'm either going to be rich or broke in a year. But I have a sweet job as a software dev so w/e

i liquidated 80% of my grandpa-tier "investments" (gov bonds) and went balls deep in btc

i kick myself for not doing that before

>t.mid-20

Same. I know it's stupid but I'm going to pretend the tether thing isn't an issue and I'll make enough before it implodes.

Convert ark to btc, send to Gemini, sell everything, wire to bank account