Somebody for the love of god please pump this coin...

somebody for the love of god please pump this coin. I am missing out on so much in other coins holding 3 btc of this shitcoin at 8 sats. Please rich anons.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If I recall correctly, that's the all time high of possibly the shittest shitcoin ever made

jesus...

HOLY KEK

lmfao. Never actually looked at the chart for this turd. It's over for you, OP.

Whale here. (2800 btc big) Why should I pump it? Looks like a coin for pedophiles.

kek.

Cut your losses, user. You'll make it back much faster on the next mooning coin. Research your shitcoins first.

OP how are you still alive

lel

>Cut your losses

lol

lmao. This is better than espers.

i feel like the moment i sell it, the next whale pump will happen and ill be even more miserable.

luckily, i have other coins and overall green portfolio but it still hurts

>pls s-sirs, many such gainz await you sirs
>place buy order
>PLS

>i feel like the moment i sell it, the next whale pump will happen and ill be even more miserable.
It's time to face the truth, OP.

Fuck me, I don't even feel good enough about this to laugh at OP.

>i feel like the moment i sell it, the next whale pump will happen and ill be even more miserable.

maybe if this were a somewhat respectable shitcoin like RDD

look nigger you need to realize there are LITERALLY no buy orders so set that shit for 1 sat and pray you get your 0.375 BTC back someday

>Kids Coin
Is it a coin for pedophiles? Seriously asking

>3 BTC will be 20k by the end of the year

Neck yourself my man

Easily my favourite coin

true

RDD> Kidscoin

screencapped this bitch

OP you're a fucking legend kek

I remember shilling this so hard, although I wasnt the one who found it
@OP were you the one who said "Im buying at 8sat, even though it kinda feels like Im buying someones bags here"?

You need to do a massive shilling campaign, the whole nine yards, go to reddit, go to bitcointalk, shill here on occasion.
I could be worth it for you and you could even make some money, but 3btc is a lot which you should try to get back.

OP, I will buy 100k

*It

You've made this thread 3 times, KYS.

Its too fucking late
It was a one time thing
Not possible anymore

Don't worry. He probably will soon.

OP can you tell me your reasoning to buy this coin?
What did you think at that time? Did you even Google it before throwing 3BTC into it?

Fucking LOL, op got kekked for lyfe

lol i died

this was when everything was mooning and yobit pump and dumps were in full swing...i believed this was going to 20 sats and was getting shilled hard on biz, so i was like fuck it, i didn't think it would tank to 2 btc when i woke up the next morning. Been a bagholder ever since.

again im sorry you're so stupid and fell for my scheem, i was just probing Veeky Forums at that time and didn't think someone would fall that hard for it

BUT
be proud to be the example for many others
Don't buy into shitcoins
Don't buy into PnD's

i hope you learned your lesson

fuck you!
that wasn't shilled hard

i made 1 thread and some other user did one other thread

the "shilling" only started once you guys realized that i have made you throw your money out the window

that is amazing, when i choos that coin to be "Pumped" i just took some rnd shit coin

What kind of brain defect do you need to put 3 BTC on a absolute shitcoin?

KEK

This fucking picture kek.

No one is ever going to touch this shit with a 10ft pole after the aggressive scam campaign that went on here

its okay OP
I put 1 BTC in and had to sell at 1 sat