Walton Chain (WTC) Update:

Like many of you I saw a lot of red flags regarding WTC. Several things raised skepticim and that is a positive thing to have in Crypto sometimes.

Firstly they seemed to appear out of no where. The team looked unbelievable in terms of experience, connection, size and scope. They already have secured many outstanding partnerships and have backing from massive corporate and government entities. If you had a check list they seemed to hit every point. Perhaps it was all a little too good to be true for a project that seemingly springed up over night.

Secondly they are clearly a Chinese company catering a Chinese market and Chinese investors. No Reddit, Slack, Twitter or even an official ANN on the bitcoin talk. These issues are quickly being resolved with the twitter account now being linked directly on the home page to confirm it's legitmacy. So go read through the twitter twitter.com/Waltonchain and you can see information that is official. Also it's pretty much confirmed at this stage the Slack has devs in there, with more joining, expect a link to that on the homepage soon. Apparently they have said a new website should be released soon (think a week or so).

The reason we as westerners knew nothing about this is because quite frankly it was never marketed to us, unless you spoke chinese and frequented chinese financial sites and crypto sites it would of flown under the radar. They have been working on this for 10 months, as outlined in the roadmap and with the heavy hitting team they have built its unsurpring how quickly they are moving. They have Chinese and Korean government connections and big corporate investors giving them a direct foot into the industry they are targetting.

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/img/timeAxis_us.png
tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html…
similarweb.com/website/china.com#overview
finance.sina.com.cn/…/201…/doc-ifyixipt2002478.shtml…
similarweb.com/website/sina.com.cn#overview
finance.sina.com.cn/roll/2017-08-16/doc-ifyixipt2002478.shtml?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c
tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c
tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uUCsHHjmitU&feature=youtu.be&t=290
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xubnm/my_opinion_about_waltonchain/?st=j75b54yv&sh=24df7c04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find the road map here: waltonchain.org/img/timeAxis_us.png

And check out these articles posted on large chinease financial sites:

tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html…

china.com has 72 mln visits a month: similarweb.com/website/china.com#overview

finance.sina.com.cn/…/201…/doc-ifyixipt2002478.shtml…

sina.com.cn has 580 mln
similarweb.com/website/sina.com.cn#overview

The project it's self seems like a great investment on paper. Their target is one of the biggest chinese industries, and we are talking billions upon billions of revenue. I really recommend reading the whitepaper to understand the role the WTC token plays in all of this, but essentially their system (Walton Chain) requires any children built on the chain to use WTC. The more companies they secure, the higher it increases. Couple this with the low circulating supply and the market cap which has plenty of room to grow.

2/3

Waltonchain is seeing an unprescendeted amount of FUD. I've never seen anything so organized or systematic. There are websites being created, twitter accounts, facebook accounts, reddit accounts, fake articles. At first glance these seem extremely concerning, but with due diligence I have so far found none to be true or provide any actual proof. This to me appears upon reflection to be an attempt to drive the price down, allowing a cheaper entry price for what I and many others see as an inevitable growth.If you have any solid proof confirming FUD claims please share it as I would be happy to be proven wrong.

The confirmations and proof of the legitmacy of the project are beginning to show now to us westerners, and once all FUD and questions are answered I expect that to be the catalyst to the true break out. At this stage you either roll the dice and have faith in what at first glance looks like a potential scam, or wait for proof and get in then. I don't think the damage and backlash Binance would face in their young life as an exchange would be worth having a scam coin on their site.

I highly recommend reading their white paper, FAQ and checking out as much information as possible. Either this is an incredibly elaborate scam, or a huge crypto in the making.

3/3

>And check out these articles posted on large chinease financial sites:
Funny how neither one of those links work...

Your link to sina finance is truncated

poor copy/paste skills sorry

finance.sina.com.cn/roll/2017-08-16/doc-ifyixipt2002478.shtml?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html

It's gonna tank in 5-7 min. Catch it.

watching RSI, I hope it does. Wanna double my stack.

You have to be a stupid cunt to not buy rn. All in here. See you guys on the moon faggots. Btw i got into ants sub 3 as well. Same thing. Trust chinks

this is ANS run all over again. Should see $50+ very soon.

very chink nice buy wally world life

B- but wouldn't I be FOMOing if I bought in now?

Yes user. Don't do it

Ath is 313. It isnt fomo. Go all in stupid. Dont cry when its at 4$ tomorrow

I'm all in.

Waiting for 10 dollars before I cash out.

I'm all in 4 the chinks

No lmao.

calm before the storm of chinks waking up

If you aren't all in at this point you are quite frankly retarded and deserve to be confined to a life of pink wojaks and regret.

Im undecided, is this a scam? please respond

I think it's legit im all in in this shit but thats less than 1k.

Did you even read the post?

If it was a scam some fagget would type similar shit, so yeah. I am just wondering if I should sell some OMG to buy this shit.

You obviously didn't read the post.

I told you to go and fucking reserach. Presented you with the facts and my personal opinion but emphasized, go and fucking research.

Honest truth? Go all in or regret it in a month.

But you're too retarded to even read so fuck it, stay in omg and pray that apple are partnered with them.

>waltonchain.org/img/timeAxis_us.png

If that is their current road map then it looks like they are quite far away from having a working product and the hype is gonna die REAL FAST.
The main chain goes live in OCT and then its gonna take them 5 months to release a wallet? Nothing else on Q1 2018 on the road map? Then Sept 2018 they start a "pilot project" and implement side chains?

The road map looks like this is a long term hold and its a long ways off from having a "working product" and not just being some shit token. Lets remember this is crypto and everyone wants fast gains or they start crying. When the hype dies down and everyone moves on to the next flavor of the month somebody is gonna be stuck with the bags. Just hope its not you...

I was really skeptical at first too and it does take some committed research to finally make it click, but this really is a legit project. I was telling everyone this was a scam the first time I saw it but I turned completely and have several BTC in it. I'm pretty comfortable holding this for a medium period

its already making waves- this really could be a top 20 coin

Korean news caster getting wet over it

youtube.com/watch?v=uUCsHHjmitU&feature=youtu.be&t=290

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xubnm/my_opinion_about_waltonchain/?st=j75b54yv&sh=24df7c04

Alright just bought some. Hope I did the right thing user.

>Don't worry roundeye, this complicated, pie-in-the-sky RFID blockchain with no product or achievements of any kind is totally a good investment. Gib BTC. Is safe.

I already sent my ETH to Binance but I can't pull the trigger.

are we gonna see a dump because of that binance giveaway shit?

>cashing out at $10

Well I did it and it's already going up.

sell for profit now

lol no. that is a tiny amount

im praying for another panic dump, i legit want more cheap coins

shes really moving now

Is anybody paying attention at how this just broke 600 sats?

almost broke 700 this morning EST

I almost sold at 590, got distracted, came back and it was 610

I'm fucking hodling

I also saw big walls go down which makes me fuckin pumped

Damn, didn't see that.

We only need a few more million dollars pumped in...

binance is a shit show, BNB and now this are so manipulated its hilarious
"10$ soon g guys!"

enjoy giving lee chen his daily profits

Holy bananas it's moving so fast!

who's gonna pump? moot?

his name is chunk lee, faggot

learn to fud correctly

Think I'm going to sell at 700 sats. I bought the dip earlier. I don't have the confidence in this term to become much of a holder and it's still pretty good profit for holding for a day

I'm sure in a week I'll be posting pink wojaks when it his $10 or whatever

I'm done trying to day trade, holding now.

I totally expect to see a major dive at some point but it did that earlier and rebounded.

post them pink next year in Jan.

reddit and the rest of the normls near the bottom of the pyramid

i had taken gains from this morning and bought some LRC, but sold that to jump back in on WTC. Ended up with 5% more WTC than i had this morning.
Not selling any of this until double $$

double top or ath?

The next decent wall is at 640

Watch this go to a new ATH soon, buy or cry.

very chink nice buy wally world life

$10 in 2 weeks
who cares about hourly

i don't know on what channel/station that clip is broadcast, but that could be a pretty big deal.
there should be some good action in the morning once people start getting into this

Stop selling you fucking faggots. This isnt some shit coin. This is mooning. Hold with your life. Buy the dips

wall demolished
quoting myself

really wish binance had a stop loss feature for when I go to bed.

HIS NAME WAS WALTON

Looks like a double top is forming. Prepare to buy the dip guys, might be the last good chance to do so.

I'm buying every dip for now, wanna accumulate at least 1k of these and then sit tight for the moon mission

YOUR GREY IS THE BEST MR MOUSTACHE

WTC back up to $3

What part of moon mission dont you get. Cuck

>650 to 610 in like 15 seconds

Someone put some buy pressure in to beat the forming double top!

And it's back.

>Not having already bought 10k before it hit the $2 mark

I think I'm going to retire soon.

YOUR GREY IS THE BEST MR MOUSTACHE

thank you money mustache

Based Walton.

Went to bed last night with it worth $3 woke up at $1.80. Just a little skiddish

Fuck, when do you plan on selling?

I know man, i started with 80$. Now sitting on 300 WTC

Say his name. Say it right now.

Boys, stop worrying about the minutes, hours, or even days. Look at weeks. in 1 week $5, 2 weeks $10, 3 months $50.

This is a better project than most of the top 10.

They already have the contracts, they already have the governments,they already have real fucking business men.

This isn't pajeets basement Pump n Dump, you're buying into something fucking huge.

HIS NAME

WAS WALTON

>tfw bought 16k of these at 28kk but literally sold the dip at 11k and only have 8k waltons left

send help

This actually looks buyable, wish it was on a big exchange instead of some chinese shitshow.

money mustache

Refueling to break ath. Buy now or kill yourself. Hold till 5$ stop planning your sells cocksuckers

Dude, Bittrex is fucking dead. They haven't added a new coin in months and have the SEC up their ass.

I know it sucks having to trust the Chinese but if you want to make any money in crypto right now you gotta be on Binance.

binance is solid and registration took me 5min or so

your grey is the best mr moustach

be good to get a sell filled at like 750

hype is great especially when the coin getting hyped is already up 5x your buy but you have to be realistic

its not going to be $10 any time soon, that number gets thrown around with every fucking hype coin

remember when BNB was going to be $10? nobody is saying shit about it now

take some profits now or wait for a mega dip and buy in then hold it for a few months and if the actual product starts to properly take shape then youre seeing it well into double digits

Started with $1100 and ended up at 34k since June - put 16k in WTC at $1.6. I regret not putting it all in.

>what is market cap
>what is circulating supply

Are you acting retarded intentionally or just new to crypto?

>20m circulating supply
>$70M Market Cap

So the question is, is WTC a $300M market cap coin?

Lets check what other coins are $300M market cap:

GOLEM (lol)
MaisSafeCoin (lol)
Steem (lol)
Stellar Lumens (lol)
MCAP (lol)
Tether (lol)
Komodo (lol)

Yeah, these shitcoins are clearly better than WTC. $10 is simply impossible.

GTFO.

"oh that coin has a low market cap so it 100% will be $10"
alright, enjoy waiting months for your precious $10

Your grey is the best mr moustache

Exactly... sure it may be a good idea but the road map clearly shows they have a long way to go until they have a "working product".

The hype will die down eventually and people will be holding for months with the ATH bags

I have set my by orders at 300 sato and under, this gonna be dumped into oblivion by chinks

Comparing BNB to this coin. TOP KEK

fudders btfo. Stop following the herd you god damn pussies. $5 by tomorrow

A RED CANDLE AAAAAAAAAAAH

i sold at 640 please dip

same lol

its dipping to 300

Kind of amazing how it recovers like that...

I'm out. This shit helped me to get out of DNT fiasco. DNT tanked my 2 eth to 0.8

Now WTC got the 0.8 back to 2.

I'm out. Thanks WTC. But...I have to pic related.

Organised fud to get price low for increased buy ins should tell you everything you need to know

Don't forget the pink wojak in a week when your 2eth would of been 10