Loopring/LRC

After seeing all this last-minute fake twitter FUD on /biz and reading the whitepaper (raw.githubusercontent.com/Loopring/whitepaper/master/en_whitepaper.pdf), I'm officially sold on picking up Loopring

Other urls found in this thread:

incentives.loopring.org/midterm-incentive-program-en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't the tweet real and deleted?

yeah it was

No but the biggest redflag is the slack channel. Everyone is complaining that the devs don't say much and don't have a roadmap. It reeks of ico investors desperate to drop their bags.

FUD. Still early to buy this

LRC gonna be huge. Definitely holding for at least a week to see what happens. Sadly I think the fake twitter FUD caused this recent dip, but I bought at 1400 sats so still /comfy/.

Me Too... i bought 50,000 LRC at .11 lol.. not worried in the slightest. Shit is going to Alpha Centauri

Nah it was on a fake account @loopringLRC as opposed to the official one @loopringorg

Moon mission soon. Buy now if you want in.

h-happening?

this coin is gonna moon so hard..

>CEO of NEO advising it
>Low market cap with high 24hr volume
>chinese version of ZRX

if you dont buy this you are retarded

is this the next binance chink pumper?

BOUGHT NEO ATH, BOUGHT LOOPSHIT ATH IM READY BOIIIIIS HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

This better be fucking mooning motherfuckers you told me to put my savings into it and I did.

it's like early days NEO all over again. these fags will be fomo buying in a few weeks. 150k @ 6 cents, so comfy right now!

yeee

it's the next x5 coin

we're all gonna make it, chinky coin bros

This is interesting. incentives.loopring.org/midterm-incentive-program-en.html
If you want you can send your lrc to a smart contract and receive eth (less eth than it's worth). after 6 months you can return the eth and get your LRC back.. so if LRC moons you can get it back (and maybe receive more eth from investmenting the eth they gave you), if LRC tanks or the eth you got is worth more, you don't have to return the eth..

that's definitely cool

The MACD is going to crossover and this shit's going to pump. I hate these shitty charts, I wish they'd just use tradingview.

DIP AHHHHHHH

what's a good wallet for this, fellas?

AND ZRX IS GOING UP?

brainlet.

ZRX did like a 10x you dolt.

This is the literal definition of a shit coin.

Unresponsive team and no road map. You guys are going to get burned so hard. I guess WTC gains aren't good enough for impatient children

sounds like ANS FUD.

we're onto something big here, guys.

There is a roadmap on their powerpoint, but it's entirely in chinese

This is /biz people aren't going to buy this coin until it's already mooned. They don't realize that volume went from 100 BTC to 1,200 BTC in one day

for real, though, fellas
what's a good wallet? Not sure what address/decimals to put into MEW

I'm thinking of going balls deep in LRC then submitting it to the mid term contract and then putting all the ETH it sends back into LRC again.
So I'm going to go balls deep twice

MEW. Just send it to the address like you would eth and it sorts it out.

and wtc volume went from 100 to 3k in one day. What's your point?

subtle shills are the gayest kind

Any minute now...

Wish I waited a little longer to buy, didn't think it would go under 1500. Got in at 1525.

What FUD has made it dump this hard? Its now at 1000 sats.

Holeeee fuck. Glad I did NOT buy this falling knife