Tfw born too late to experience the age of discovery

>tfw born too late to experience the age of discovery
Why is fate so cruel?

You are in Discovery age 2.0

>Discovery 2.0
Show me where the 2.0 qts are for colonizing. Show me where we can find an island that more-or-less monopolizes the production of a spice, seize that island, genocide the natives, and replace them with more pliable immigrants from the neighboring isles. Show me where I can get a letter from a government official that gives me free reign to do whatever I want within a given territory in the name of the queen.

>colonizing

Space, the ultimate colonization.

OP you would in all likelihood die of scurvy or diarrhea before you ever saw the Americas.

> in the name of the queen.
This
This is the most important part of the equation. All we have these days are republicuck countries or (((constitutional monarchies))). Neither systems of government are inspiring

Charles II.jpg

You're only allowed to post this kind of thread when you're old. Aliens could visit us in 2034, you never know

Someone post that meme. You all should know what I mean

Monarchy is the best form of government. Fuck off.

Deleted it sadly

I just made a similiar thread before noticing yours, but I think it's incredibly cool that we might be living during the age when first humans walk on another planet for the first time.

I've never really considered one thing to be the purpose of life or civilization, but I think as a species interplanetary colonization is a pretty neat goal and the fact that the first steps of it are taken during our lifetime is also pretty damn neat.

Just build some rockets and discover the exo-planets the we can live on.

>tfw cant go around the world enslaving natives and making them your sex slaves

t. charles II

You have to discover them, ofc.

colonize your own nation faggot buy land go off grid build up your own infrastrucure, when the civil war happens sieze more lands in your own name

feels bad man

You do know what psychedelics are for, right?

Angela Merkel

got you f.am

>Neither systems of government are inspiring

>Dude do whatever you wan't lmao. Social Contract. Equal rights. Freedom of expression. Wanna immigrate? No one's stopping you.
>WAAAAAH MAKE ME DO SOMETHING!

>you get born again in the Age of Discovery
but plot twist...you're an Inca peasant