How the fuck do so many of my millenial friends on FB manage to go on vacations to Europe while they haven't even...

How the fuck do so many of my millenial friends on FB manage to go on vacations to Europe while they haven't even graduated college yet?

I feel like I'm the only person I know who hasn't been on a vacation overseas. How do they afford to take several weeks off work while spending thousands on a vacation and still worry about paying for school?

Other urls found in this thread:

momondo.com/flightsearch/?Search=true&TripType=2&SegNo=2&SO0=NYC&SD0=LON&SDP0=15-11-2017&SO1=LON&SD1=NYC&SDP1=22-11-2017&AD=1&TK=ECO&DO=false&NA=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the vacations can range between 300 to 700 you poor fag

curious bump

rich parents

It's called going into debt, user.

Normies will spend everything they own to Travel. they think its the cream of the crop in life

real boys like us spend our money on smart things and drugs

they bought the bean.

this

post wallet to tip you bitbeans

they bought ether at the presale and you didn't.

fuck off, cuck.

Thats literally all they spend their money on, vacations are for cucks

They go to some yuropoor shithole and have sex with some runaway prostitute from bulgaria then pay 3 times more for a crappier dinner than they could get in the USA.

Either that or get mugged and robbed by rapefugees. Time is better spent working on robots

Maybe if you're backpacking and already live in another Yuropean country. I'm talking about murricans here

crypto???????????

Most of us normies just spend their life living out of a suitcase, trading crypto while living in cheap cities in Asia and central/eastern europe while you're spending $1500 a month on a shitty studio.

>parents
>debt

2XzpZ1ZTjM7fUmnzovek81PWaaxz3pS4XV

thanks for the bean

traveling for the sake of traveling is so much overrated

but traveling for business is good thing

Kill the rich

debt. Don't worry OP. You'll show them once they're 9-5 and you got your lambo.

/r/churning

you're welcome

I know that feel..

I think they do it because they don't know the first thing about retaining any of their earnings, so they spend literally every dollar they make on themselves, consumerism, and other net-worth destroying activities.

Financed by snooty upper-middle class parents and scheming Jewish lenders, the world to them is an unlimited pleasure-paradise, waiting to tap into a seemingly unlimited money-machine in the form of Mom and Dad's affectionately named "college fund" AmEx card.

I'm fine with them living like this though, because I know that under such circumstances, when they start "making bank" in marketing/paralegal/other random bullshit job, they will still manage to live paycheck to paycheck, eating brunch every god damn sunday with their besties, and wield their newest credit cards to slice their asset/liabilities ratio to ribbons.

but it all comes back, so when a recession rolls around, these are the dumb fucks whose houses get foreclosed, cars get repossesed, and jobs get cancelled, all while they have gigantic god damn credit card bills to keep servicing.

rich people can get richer even in a bear market, poor people don't have much to lose to begin with, but these idiots lose the most, and it's always kinda funny when it does

I'm a chink poorfag,2500 usd on Europe trips(mainly switzerland) yearly(Trip+expenses)
Its not that much,I just ask my parents to give me money

>you on dat mommy on daddy money
>we on dat hustlin and trappin money

I know a friend like that and he is literally broke and has to constantly beg his mother to give him a bit of money so he doesnt fucking starve at the end of the month. but as soon as he has even just a bit of money he is off to another country, partying or buying a new vidya game.

Rich parents, debt, etc.

It isn't.
I enjoy the weather,the sightseeing and the women

probably because your friends have rich parents who spoil them.

They max out their credit cards once a year to do it
Geez bro do you even normie economics

kek

Lol,if I maxed out my credit card I would be flying business to America for 2 weeks.

Credit cards have crazy limits,its hard to max them out

Namaste, my kindred spirit.
This is how you do it.

Don't crop his face

well put user

Don't forget about Portland. They are always going o fuckinh Portland.

>$1500 a month on a shitty studio.

Listen to this.

traveling to them is a mean to climb the social hierarchy

they don't actually do shit in any of those places they visit

just take a selfie to post

210 sq. feet. fuck that's small.

mah nigga

worst part is if you call out this meme you're seen as an irredeemable boring autist

2,300 a month for a cuck closet.

Daddy's money and/or blowing their student loans on things other than necessities for school.

They'll be the same faggot leftists joining the throng for for student loan forgiveness in a few years.

my dad saved around 10k for me and my millennial siblings, we 3 males saved it, my sister is currently spending it all going on holidays for the last year.
it hurts to see his efforts wasted

>Student loan forgiveness
You realize that the interest is what will keep social security alive.

>tfw paying $1750 a month for my fucking rent because the "education in this area is the best in the state" but I work alone, am single, and have no kids

>education in this area is the best in the state
here's your translation: you don't have to live around the type of folks that would inhabit trailer parks/ghettos

It doesn't even look legal.

wtf is that a shipping container

It's all based off loans and parents funding. And most of it is female traveling.

They try to continue it after school. And it's fucking cringy.

>muh life experiences
>muh bucket list

Excessive travel is a geographic escape. The only reason female millennials are so infatuated with travel is because their lives are so mudane, they have no real skills, no close friends, no community or family life at home, and their job makes them feel empty inside. So traveling fills a void in their empty existence.

see what school district you're zoned in and move out of it. houses 3 miles down the road from me cost 1.5x because they're in one of the best school districts in the state.

Have you ever heard 2 normies who have visited the same exotic location talking about it?Goes something like:

>Did you see the X while you were there?
>Yeah it's so beautiful right?!
>Yes, then we went Ying on the Z it was so nice.

>Parking: None

I pay 300 and my apartment is still bigger.

LMFAO. so fucking accurate.

I've done a bit of backpacking and plan to do more but 95% of the people you meet are dull as fuck.

I think experiences when you are young is more valuable then experiences when you are old.

An inch of gold can't buy an inch of time user.

"Uh gut 2 see duh oshin nd eat forin
fud, ut waz v fon"
>in debt for next 5 years

"Experiences" aren't worth it if you come back poor as fuck or in debt.

Long term comfort>>>>short experiences

I prefer /out/ type trips in my own country.

We were poor growing up so our vacations would be camping in the state or one state over. I enjoyed them and they gave me an appreciation of nature. It's way cheaper than foreign travel and more fulfilling to me at least.

>REAL SHIT

It costs 1500 just for a plane ticket to europe

more like 300-450 for a two-way ticket.
E.g.
momondo.com/flightsearch/?Search=true&TripType=2&SegNo=2&SO0=NYC&SD0=LON&SDP0=15-11-2017&SO1=LON&SD1=NYC&SDP1=22-11-2017&AD=1&TK=ECO&DO=false&NA=false

3 good ones out of 4 it's an excellent ratio, his efforts weren't wasted at all