WEW FUCKING LADS

WEW FUCKING LADS.

Paris Shilton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=l644fAxGzlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity4
hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4
medium.com/@bitfinexed/why-wont-bitfinex-tether-publish-already-existing-audit-reports-as-they-promise-future-bitfinex-51d26d14d226
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
investopedia.com/terms/p/pennystock.asp
formoneyonly.com/?refer=36848
formoneyonly.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#ThisIsNotAnAd

STOX Part II

she probably costs 5k now her grandfather has cut her off. I could hire her to promote my ico if i had one

scam bullshit, look at this fucking gay inspirational vidoe: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=l644fAxGzlw

you gotta be kidding

nah bro, take the "White Knight" approach.

EVERYBODY FUCKING SELL SELL SELL

>In 2016, founder Gurbaksh Chahal handed over his CEO role to his sister, Kamal Kaur, after a judge ruled he had violated his domestic violence probation. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity4

lol

Its real.

>comments disabled

yep

Fucking this! I can totally beleive whores and celebrities are attaching their faces to ponzi sales, but to go so far as to say "#ThisIsNotAnAd"...

I don't even know what gender I am, thanks to advertising...this is fucking bullshit

What the fuck?
This didn't tell me anything about the coin.
What is it, just some bitcoin clone?

This video cured my depression, now I just want to skydive, travel to Dubai and buy 100k of those tokens

trying to raise 100 million top fucking keks mates.

ONE HUNDRED MILLION
N
E

H
U
N
D
R
E
D

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Paris is pretty business minded chick
the whole dumb blonde skank act payed off well for her

god this will be scam of the century lol

You seriously don't find this inspirational?

Alright, so far we've got Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez, John Cena and now Paris Hilton as celeb shills. Any other celebs?

Do Bill Gates count or John McAffee count?

In general, yes. Though I was thinking of celebs who actually don't have anything to do with crypto-related fields (e.g. actors, athletes, etc.).

not really. JM is a miner and involved, bill gates understands the tech and sees it for what it is, they're not blatantly shilling for shitCOs

jizz

motivate me to what?

Fly to dubai and go skydiving or buy a tech product?

kek its a literal pajeet coin

fuck lads, is this a sign the bubble is going to pop?

>implied value

Fly to Dubai and buy her tech product.

well duh, yes it is along with fake Tether pumping scandal

>fake Tether pumping scandal
Say what now?

Holy fuck we've actually reached the top

Are you clueless?

hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

medium.com/@bitfinexed/why-wont-bitfinex-tether-publish-already-existing-audit-reports-as-they-promise-future-bitfinex-51d26d14d226

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

Sell now dumb fuck

>1 DOGE was desposited into your wallet
kys pajeet

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VOLUME FOR TETHERS TO MANIPULATE BITCOIN, GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING SUBHUMAN SKULL

Lol

how old is she now like 50?

you had the money skeleton, then moneynigger, moneychink, and now, the money$lut

Wew, finally a good use for this

The Game is promoting Paragon.

well that has convinced me
im gonna go all in on this one the techincal side of this project is really ambigious and would make the price skyrocket in no time if they can pull it of
but when you watched the video you know all about the devs already and you know that they can pull that off

the service it self is just blowing my mind even tho it's simple it does cover a brought spectrum that hasen't been seen in the cryptocommunity till now

im hyped for this one guys, you better save you some of those bags

i get it

>THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VOLUME FOR TETHERS TO MANIPULATE BITCOIN, GET IT IN YOUR FUCKING SUBHUMAN SKULL

Are you dumb? They started this at March bubble, effectively causing the huge run up.

i own like 40 something of these don't even know anymore

yes. yes. yes. prepare for 8 month bear market.

fuck, for how long you have been saving this picture?? and have you used it before?

'Penny Stock' scheme
investopedia.com/terms/p/pennystock.asp

rofl

Holy shit, this is the ultimate designated poo in the loo shitcoin, it's like espers on roids.

kek just spat coffee on my screen .

thanks faggot.

Daily reminder her iq is like 130 or some shit. Shes a total whore but she isnt stupid.

source

where do i buy this shit

Anyone who sees this shit and still thinks the ICO is anything more than a get rich quick scam by the "devs" is a fucking idiot who deserves to lose all their money.

Don'y forget about Dennis Rodman.

Look at her recent interviews. Her dumb blonde act is total bullshit.

formoneyonly.com/?refer=36848
Check out better than crypto

>refer=36848
no thanks :^)

Definitely. But expect another round up when the masses flood in.

fuck you link

use this formoneyonly.com

or don't even check out a shitcoin thank can issue an SLL cert.

Fuck your mother if you want, fuck.

>or don't even check out a shitcoin thank can issue an SLL cert.

wow that site looks like a cheap mlm scam. i thought it would be more expensive to buy a paris hilton shill

it's 2017

>not clicking any formoney getmoney moneyonline etc domains so im not looking at it.

but yeah pajeet be desperate.

Normie Coin

normies money is as green as anyone elses

>dream big
>but hustle harder