Hyped ICOs

Time to learn about the ICOs everyone is claiming will make them rich:
Red Pulse
Kyber
Cindicator

Which ones will go 100x?

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.nu
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chainlink

hell yes chainlink

On what timescale?

Let's say 2 years.

And yes, guys, Chainlink looks good. Get that whitepaper finished!!!

>two years
If we're talking against fiat probably all three, against BTC probably just kyber.

Semi newfag here. Does Avalon count as an ICO? Was getting shilled earlier and caught my eye.

>avalon.nu

>chainlink in direct contact with hair

Prepare to look like someone who suffers from mange, desu.

Agreed. ChainLink is going to be huge!

avalon counts
as a guy who invested 5 ETH into avalon, i don't think its going to 100x
I could easily see 10x though, especially if only the soft cap gets met.

paid astroturfing

>inb4 shills try to pretend smart contracts is anything more than a buzzword before the oracle problem is solved

>Hot girl in chainlink
>Doesn't mention chainlink
>Fails this hard

How do I get into Kyber?

Red Pulse 10x in the short term when all the Chinks and Burgers buy because they weren't able to get into the ICO. Where it goes after that, not sure. But since the company is already established, I can't see this becoming a dead coin.

With a $15M cap, I could see even 20x happening pretty soon

If it isn't met does that mean it never amounts to anything as a project? The ETH gets returned anyway right? Looks like a not so bad gamble desu

>Ignoring the ico which actually solved the oracle problem

If the devs ever get their act together and release the whitepaper then you'll get why I dumped so much ETH into it.

its literally a win or no loss scenario

i got 10 eth in it

:(

digging this chain link love. i'm balls deep with 100 eth

found the salty nolink stay poor new friend

>With a $15M cap, I could see even 20x happening pretty soon

Yeah why not 50X user

By your logic, Kyber will 10X too because it will have low cap per user and no-burger policy...so FOMO will be present.

BUT WILL IT WORK OUT LIKE THAT?

Cool might help push that along myself

Who said it won't? Fuck, so angry. Change your tampon.

>Who said it won't?

Kyber will 10X? Sure, based on what? Your wishes to get rich fast?

Not even in kyber, you mongoloid.

>actually pretending the oracle problem is solved

not even trying. chainshills need higher pay apparently, quality is too low

Indorse.io easy underhyped 10x return after ico

Guys if you wanna discuss any hot upcoming ICOs or trade whitelists join us on Whitelist Trader Slack join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

based on hype, as everything is in crypto

>based on hype

Heh...Kikecor was also hyped as fuck. Look at it now. It's a /biztard certified memecoin, almost on par with DGB.

good move fella good luck

Bancor raised 5 times more than kyber tries to raise. In meme magic terms, it did not have the money skelly on board. The whole ICO situation is very different now, with burgers and chinks unable to buy, there is interest in buying post-ICO, interest which did not exist with the saturated Bancor cap.

But yeah, this is crypto, shit can go horribly wrong, I just doubt (and hope) that will be the case here.