What to do with mad gainz?

If hypothetically you had $10million+ in gains, what would you do? Sell to "normal assets" or buy other cryptos? Life status: neet;No obligations or expenses.

Convert half to fiat because 5 million are plenty to live comfortably for the rest of your life. Maybe put 1 million in gold if I am paranoid. Buy a house. The rest stays in crypto.

sell half, take it to a private bank, demand 7%+CPI in cash, buy a house and a lambo and travel and shit

let the other half ride; $5m is enough to live on

you can live off interest from 3 mil ez
do what you want with the rest kiddo

Normal assets,crypto is too risky.Probably a safe government bond for 20 years

I have $6 million in crypto. I'm holding. Most big financial firms won't care about you with less than $25 mill

what are your long term holds? do you day trade or do you hodl?

Like most are already saying half and half. You can live an upper middle class life without ever having to work another day on that and you'd still be looking at being rich as fuck if crypto really does become as big as we're hoping.

why 50/50 in fiat/crypto. why not 70/30 or 30/70? what is the reasoning here. Asking for a friend *cough*

If you're pulling 5% on $5 million with a conservative investments that lets you beat inflation and still be able to spend about $100,00/year.

depends on how your $100k in spending is allocated. things like food have 20% inflation, but computers / tvs experience deflation.

I'm going to earn enough to make white privilege real.

If I had 10 million I'd just put 9 million in the S&P 500 and live off of dividends.
I'd put the remaining 1 million in bitcoin, just in case it really does go to mars

Ok thanks. And for selling strategy: (1) sell all and bail or (2) dollar cost average over (a) a month (b) a year (b) two years?

1JjQzVvQnHnEQwxNxPKwowDWbYkDVvp9eL

Please....I beg of . I don't want to be a traffic law attorney anymore.

Send picture of ur face and I'll send you 10k in bitcoin cash

because it balances immediate needs as well as potential future gains

$3m gives you a thinner margin on a decades long plan (inflation will probably spike at some point due to fed debt) but $7m cuts down the potential for crypto to be life altering (well, moving from a house, never working, and a lambo to your own island but still)

8 million to gold and silver, cash a stack in monthly to evade capital gains taxes as best I can
1 million cash through localbitcoins
last million stays in crypto

8 million to gold and silver, cash a stack in monthly to evade capital gains taxes as best I can
1 million cash through localbitcoins over a while
last million stays in crypto
0 into bonds and stocks until financial collapse happens

Careful, sending a pic of your face could be used as a photoshop source to make verification pictures for exchanges.

I don't want Gold. This strategy sucks.

31poFEmys8QrHVZcqa8WxUNQnxd75Fy8Gq here is my bitcoin cash wallet. Plea

FACE

Real talk, how do you cash out $5m in bitcoin? Would an exchange even allow it? I feel like they'd have """technical problems"""

No idea. That's why im asking.

you're an idiot. you're not selling your coins to the exchange.

What? Who said anything about "selling to an exchange". Stay on topic pls.

coinbase, 25k/week until they give you the institutional bracket

could probably arrange a one off deal with them if you ask nice

Old man here (since 2009). 10K in bitcoin cash would literally change my life. I have no family, no friends, I lost my job 3 months ago and am about to be evicted from my apartment. I've worked hard my whole life but have never made much money. I've never really had anyone except my cat. I'm not that smart, but have figured out how to use bitcoin. The first thing I would do with the money is get the mouth surgery that my cat needs because she has a very difficult time trying to eat. Getting that for her would come first, because she is the only living being that has always been there for me. Anything you send will go to her.

My bitcoin cash address is: 16Z1bYetnQwirt8Y78fBKD3ozaNELgoADj

Take care my friends.

Lol

I almost feel bad for this dude.
You know you're not getting shit though?
How did you find Veeky Forums? You're older than my dad and he'd be horrified of this place.

Keep half, hire a jew to invest the other half for me while I get drunk and fuck women every day for the rest of my life.

Absolute lie. You can get into a high-level Goldman Sachs plan with $250K initial investment.

OP was a faggot

sorry that he did this to you man. im in a bad predicament as well, my dad hits and yells at me and enjoys making my life hard. i started a little thing and now am somewhat happy. dont worry man, we're all gonna make it, just try try and try again.

I'll just continue to lurk in the +2100 Veeky Forums bitpam crypto trading server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Not sure how I found this website (it was in 2009). I spend a lot of time just reading posts on here but don't post much. I've been through a lot of tough times during my life, so seeing people post the images or words that get posted on here really doesn't affect me compared to the things I've through in real life.

My cat is all that I have, and I love her very much.

Shill.

Beggar.

Idiot.

Bumping for any support for kitty.

Old people don't fucking write "kitty"

Kitty is her name. She was a stray on the street outside my apartment. I took her in during the winter of 2007 so that she wouldn't freeze to death, and have tried to give her a warm loving home for the past 10 years.

Fuck off Pajeeta.

60% BTC
20% LTC
20% ETH/XRP

You know the rules man, timestamp.

I feel bad for you but you need a timestamp if you want to be credible. It's the only thing that separates honest people from niggers.

Go to accountant, send crypto to exchange, put it in another wallet, return to exchange, tell accountant that these are all long term gains, sell, give Uncle Sam his 15%, live comfy.

I do it with about 100k of Litecoin, mainly because claiming various other coins is stupid so I just sell one coin, every quarter user. It is easier to sell the story I have XXXXX Litecoin then XXX various coins.

Timestamp new pic right now.

Yall think this boomer knows what the fuck a timestamp is?

Hey gramps, write down on a piece of paper, clearly, the date and time, and "Veeky Forums" and take a picture of said paper with your face and post here

God speed niggers

Sorry for the delay. Had to give my cat her pain medication.

I would post an image of a cute anime girl being smug with a smug filename, but I'm lazy. Your photoshop is pathetic.

Lmao, I guess that's legit enough, probably. Nice job, best of luck

Reported for begging, but also for being sad.

You almost had me.

Set up ancap island to welcome neets who want to live without working and ugly bitches are provided for free
In exchange of living costs the neets can do one of the following (no rush)
- help creating apps or videogames
- get hrt become traps and make money via clips4sale/camwhoring
- shill shit