Da Hongfei is the Elon Musk of crypto...

Da Hongfei is the Elon Musk of crypto. Every blockchain organisation he is building / advising serves a purpose in his vision of a blockchain ecosystem:

*NEO - Blockchain infrastructure - Needed for asset digitisation
*Agrello - Legally enforceable smart contracts - Needed for recognised asset transfer
*Loopring - Decentralised token exchange - Needed to facilitate the exchange digital assets by anyone
*Bancor - Liquidity provider - Provide liquidity for digital assets to work in unison with decentralised exchange
*CoinDash / Redpulse - Incentivised nformation exchange - Provide a market for digitised asset data needed for buyers and sellers of smart assets.

NEO is so much more than an ICO platform. Fuck ICOs. NEO will transition society from the "dumb economy" to the "smart economy".

Couldn't agree more. Da Hongfei is a genius.

shhh biz hasn't caught on yet

Crypto needs big vision and focus. Da Hongfei has both. Every NEET on here is just chasing the next big high. Like a drug addict or compulsive gambler. Forget about speculating on shitcoins, invest in a new future. Its the only way youll survive crypto long term.

Stfu im accumulating

Stfu OP i need more time to accumulate

Let these biztards buy up their omg for their shitty 10% gains while i stack up for the next 200% mission

hey PS, what's a good wallet for LRC? If it's MEW, what specifics do I enter to add the token?

NEO is the DGB of the second half of 2017

no, that's OMG

You mean the coin I traded all my NEO for yesterday and immediately made 10% from?

>people still haven't bought loopring at sub-ICO prices

yes, the coin that just dipped 10%, retard. lol

At least my coin goes up over time, NEO only dips lower and lower

uh huh. i remember your post yesterday. you bought NEO around 50 dollars. no wonder you hate it, lol

Time in the market > timing the market. NEO is being worked on in the background. Just accumulate, when the news comes out, shit will get crazy really fast.

Lol. As a rule all naysayers should post their buy in price. If > $40, all opinions are invalid.

>first get into crypto
>NEO was $7
>could only afford 75
>have 450 now
Feels good man

Good man. I've been accumulating since $4 and sitting on a 2k NEO treasure trove.

you realize China said no more NEO?

Suace?

you realize you are a retard?

oh shit

No more NEO as in...?

big fat liar. China is increasing regulations which will help validate NEO. your FUD is a good omen.

NEO hitting 35 tonight trust me

You better not betray me, user.

anyone not accumulating this dip is mentally retarded, i bought most at $7, plus i added more at $32, id ill throw everything i got at it if it hits $25. thinking about taking out a load just in case it does or for this $30 dip.

Dude. That's not how it works. If it hits $35, it breaks out of the descending wedge and pumps hard as fuck.

>Veeky Forums normies
>still stuck on last month's hot coin
>dumping life savings into it for the hopes of a fucking 1.5x or 2x return.

Yep, NEO is done, these kinds of delusional hopeful posts confirm it. Once the masses start convincing each other it HAS to moon, the whales have already moved on to the next coin to explode. You guys are giving this forum a bad name with your lack of independent thought.

like we said, if you're too stupid to get the long term potential of NEO, go find another bitbean pump n dump instead.

Jokes on you, I'm just holding neo for red pulse.

I don't have any NEO yet but am going into RPX big time. Just waiting for NEO to stabilise before buying in.

Keep gambling on sentiment. Buying NEO is sticking to strong fundamentals.

I bought in at $8. I didn't sell at $55 and I won't sell at $100. No-one is saying you need to hold 100% NEO. But it would be silly to not hold at least 10% in your portfolio as a long term play.

This post made me laugh because you hit the nail straight on to the board.

Dude, he isn't building or even working for all these coins. He's giving them use his name to con peple into buying. Later you'll see their names on projects that he runs. It's just a con game.

NEO his famous coin was 100% hype, took brand name from Holywood and capitlized on Wachowski Bros' idea and work, took coin idea from ethereum and capitlized on vitalik's idea, he's nothing but talk.

But don't listen to me, by all means, buy more NEO. You'll be so fucking rich..

Only coin I truly believe in. You realise it will be the basis for a proper smart economy, eth is full of bullshit ICO's and will come crumbling down soon enough just like btc did early on, im thinking a similar 1200 > 200 crash when icos dump their bags.

neo is in freefall

up to this poin tthis user is right

NEO is like bernie sanders,

its what we need, but its just too soon.

RIP NEO

This is bullshit. You're bullshitting user, and you're a bad bullshitter.

Sell that pice of shit before it goes down even further.

This guy gets it.

>inb4 y-you don't understand my s-shit coin is a true w-wealth g-generator..p-p-passive income

fudding neo because we know the pump is immanent :P