ChainLink ICO - 7th September

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2016

I apologize desu. Everyone apologize desu.

Can't wait for crowdsale.

Yes, because it's not a shitcoin without any history nor is it vapourware.

>no whitepaper
>1 developer
>shitty communication
>avalon 2.0

Stay poor.

i'm all in kyber. it's going to moon 20x while this piece of shit coin still won't have a whitepaper.

> All in, implying 2 ETH due to Kyber cap and KYC. Stay poor.

I'm just saying that it's old news. I'm in the pre-sale anyway.

i have 30 accounts, motherfucker. i'm going to enjoy dumping my 20x kyber on you when you fomo buy.

Hope you got 30 passports too faggot.

Haahhahahaha alright, I've had enough of the game

The deflection to kyber and the no whitepaper Fud is so you newboys don't want to jump in the ICO. But lads, you do want chainlink, you do want to jump in at 32 million hardcap. You do want a problem solving, actual working product. You do want a Peer reviewed whitepaper that comes out BEFORE the ICO, so like, a few days away.

Stop listening to Veeky Forums

I'm actually glad Sergey et al., kept this on the down low. If the whitepaper was released there would be too much hype for it and crash the Ethereum block chain. Luckily I managed to get in before crowdsale.

Vitalik is an alien

SmartContract has worked with Factom too:
factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration

Anyone got any news at all regarding how the presale is going to work out? Do we get any form of announcement com ICO? i bought 30 ETH worth of these shits and I wanna know whats happening.

I got ETH riding on the presale. I'm getting a case of the FOMO. I just wanna see what haaapeeenns instead of waiting till the 7th!!!!! FUUUUUCKKK

Either way i'm gonna try buy in the crowdsale, in case for some reason the pre sale pools get refunded.

No FUD.
I am heavily invested into this Project. but already regretting it.
So many things are not working out.
This team is unable to communicate about the simplest things. No official word from anyone. Their only wait to "communicate" is over a fcking STEALTH slack with a community manager who cannot give clear answers, because they have none. They just don't give a fuck about their early investor.
To be honest i was in for the long term game, but will flip this coin immediately. Good luck to all who are buying this crowdsale, but i don't see any future, when they cannot provide simple answers, how will they even deliever anything.

That's fair.

I was in the OmiseGO slack before it launched and I can tell you it was about 10x worse in there than chainlink slack

I sent 3 ETH to one of the presale pools going around

Am I gonna make it?

Or did I get scammed?

(It was actual link, not one of those low quality shops)

All we know for now is, if it was an original link, you will get your LINK proportional to your ETH sent. Ratio is not announced yet.

Hard to believe tho.

You will be okay, the presale pools are not bound by contract so it is upto the ChainLink presale handlers to decide if they reward those who got in under the prescribed pool caps or just return the entire pool, but it seems unlikely entire pools will be refunded, more likely those who sent after the limit.

presale has been over for at least 2 days.

No official word about that. Still pending.
The only thing we got is a random generated message on some pre-sale links. Only rumours so far.