Don't Worry

I have connections to 1 of Bittrex staff members.

4 coins are planned to be listed on Tuesday, September 5th.

2 of these coins are: TNT, DNT

You guys can leave your imagination up to the other 2.

You're welcome.

Leaving bitrrex if its true. I won't support an exchange that leaks information.

Proof?

I bought into this coin around $0.23 and have not seen much traction at all in the past week. The DEV team is not very communicative either..

at this point everyone should be selling at any mention of "bittrex soon". has SIGT taught you people nothing

Yeah this employee is skeezy as fuck, but he's a long-time friend.

so aww what should i put all my money into.

bittrex is scamming users everyday it makes sense hes skeezy he prolly knows the scum shit they do. fake volume numbers? check crash bots for low vol alts? check. user profiling to multiply losses? check. bittrex is nigger filth scam exchange

TNT obviously.

This desu. I'm out of DNT, never touching TNT.

I've known all the trex guys since they opened in Feb 2014 and they don't leak info. Suck one

Bull shit, bittrex has the same lawyers as Coinbase and does everything they can to stay totally legit.

>buy my bags

The thread

When the FUCK with ZRX be added to Bittrex seriously what the FUCK is their FUCKING problem I want to sell these FUCKING bags but I can't because of their FUCKING stupid FUCK FUCK fucFUCK

ok guy you actuslly think some skeezy law firm full of jews and pro scammers makes bittreex legit? oh son you never been married to a lawyer. lawyers take fraud to a new level. they will get the fucking retrd lice to enforce their frauds while they bribe clients AND judges. you musta got top public school grades sucking so much dick and being such a belieber

Is this what poverty is like

>bittrex soon

what are the other 2 you huge faggot

Please be real.
I need TNT to moon so I can cash out

0x is the other one. They have been following them on twitter and 0x is confirmed not a security. That's why US investors were allowed to participate

I think you're shilling but I do think TNT is worth holding.

they are also following sigt

>all these faggots itt treating TNT as just another ICO/alt
This is a company that's been fully operational for 2 years, led by Wayne fucking Vaughan.
Their main tech "chainpoint" has spawned companies of its own ffs.