ETHBTC Just Found Its Solid Bottom @0.075

Time to get back into ETH guys
I just turned my 100 BTC into ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ballsy. Parabolic SAR doesn't look promising, stochastic momentum index is down, and MACD is flat. it was literally lower than this 24 hours ago. I'm long on ETH but i dont see this shooting up any time soon.
Whats your reasoning?

>going all in on a scam

let me know when smart contracts are actually a thing rather than pure fraud (ie the oracle problem is solved)

oracle problem can't be actually solved lol

Oracle problem?

the reason is simple but technical
mining reward reduction
metropolis hard fork (PoS)
all coming in September

>100 BTC

poorfag confirmed.
jk.

did the same for same reasons an hour ago.
nice 10% discount there. will pay out withing days.

When does the SmartContracts ICO pre-sale begin? I have ETH tied up in it and I'm getting blue balls waiting for the tokens to be handed out.

This shitcoin has no bottom.

Where to cop that shirt and watch

it won't go further down shorters
close your shorts before it's too late

And watch what?

>mfw british people call wristwatches "big bens"

Dude chainlink is fucking trash. The are already oracles on eth and libraries for requests that you can use for free. No one is going to use yet ANOTHER shit token to get charged for an API call

t. Solidity Contract Writer

Ethereum is extremely overvalued.

Where can I start learning how to write contracts and make shittokens and dApps? I'm confused on how to set up a test and dev environment. Point a brother in the right direction?

Ethereum is perfect ICO fuel, it's no wonder it gets so much money pumped into it. Barring some big legal action I don't see it falling.

ethereum.org/ has some okay resources. Use the Remix IDE. It's included in Mist.

Thank you friendo.

I've had an order to sell at .0766 open forever. It keeps inching close and then going back down again. It's bullshit.

Seen this before its about to drop like a rock

just be patient
it will be filled within 24 hours

keep fudding faggot

That's what I told myself yesterday when I was trying to sell it for .0799. I'm losing patience!!

an advice is to keep the order at 0.08
otherwise you will regret 1 week later

>my standing sell order is at .1
how long do I have to wait for this shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiit.

not longer than a few weeks

remember that this shit shoots up the last time it consolidated for a few days?

can i get a quick rundown on the oracle problem?

we talking predictive markets and sheeit?

It's already been 3 weeks +, and I'm paying 5-10 bucks a day just to keep this damn position open. At what point do I throw my hands up, ya know? I'll tell you what point: the exact point that it starts it's next moon, right before that is when I give up. I feel like its got me by the balls man.

These whales can do whatever they want, and I just have to sit here and take it.

God dammit!

Expecting a breakout 12 hours later