AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Selling during such a great buy opportunity. Truly the biz way

if you sell now, you are selling high.

if you get greedy, you ride the wave all the way down to 6.5$.

if you buy now, you deserve to stay poor.

FREE FALLLLLINNN

it won't go anywhere but down after 10x profit
only dumbs don't sell at this point

OMG fags,

you guys are pathetic.

what's up with all the fud on this lately. there's nothing but big news this month

news is priced in already, dude.

Who is this and why is she posted here so much?

there's no fud required for it to go down
just imagine you will become a millionaire selling all OMG

Whales are pissy no one is selling to their faggotry.

What news is that? You can't price in what you don't know.

They want newcoiners to sell so they can accumulate more OMG.

whales don't accumulate shitcoins
whales only accumulate BTC

There a million dollar buy order placed a couple days ago. Right before the small crash.

The more people say "events yet to happen are priced in" the more im convinced this board is full of idiots

So I'm doing the opposite of what biz says and buying more because the only reason this still isn't at $12 is because btc tanked and took everything with it. When people stop panicking and btc settles it's not gonna go down any further

then cancelled immediately
that's for fooling you faggots buying into his bag

>I'm doing the opposite of what biz says
if thats what you were really doing then you would sell your OMG, because the vast majority of this board is sucking the big fat OMG dick, convinced it will go to 700 dollars next year, lmao.

Literally hoping this dip lasts until Wednesday so I can get another £3k in. This is either organised fud or weak handers that will be wojaking very very soon

I'm losing $40 on this, should I just sell? Don't think i'm getting that back at this point

This user knos wats up

Its funny how omgmarines talk up their coin like its their savior when the most it goes up to is $12

So u get like wat, 10% gains? Neo went p like 1000% LMAO

i like omg but its become a cult now

SMf5CZ1

when this bad boy is worth $100 you will be glad i told you to stop crying about your paltry $40

Neo was shilled a lot harder when it was at $12
Go away newfag

At least half of it went through before it was canceled, possibly more.

Is anyone screencapping all the FUD this coin gets so they can post a comfy thread at the end of the year when we're all orbiting Saturn? I'm too lazy to do it.

Neo is also a better coin

But you woulda bought it and made money if you werent so retarded ; )

Stay hodling ur shitty thai ladyboy coin LOL

the biggest FUD comes from people putting money they can not afford to lose in this coin at ATH.

Morons are not supposed to get rich. you want to bet against them.

And if you think it will be a linear (or even exponential) line to orbiting Saturn, you are deluding yourself.

Sell now, buy the dip. holding ties up your bitcoin in a max 40% increase coin for many many months before it will moon again.

goddess

seems like organized fud. one last shakeout of weak hands before crazy month of gains

>one dev
>vs one of the largest payment gateways in sea
Mhmm

Dubs and i forget about this coin for a year

>you don't know anything about what hes talking about

k

Omg dropped 2 bucks while btc tanked
Neo lost like 30 bucks during a btc ath run

If that doesn't tell you what rhe shit coin is then nothing will (because you dumb boi)

I love neo, It made me a lot of money. It has great potential but if you compare it with omg it looks like an underdog. I'll continue holding both but I'm expecting bigger things from omg in the near future

mfw I'm getting rekt.

mfw I have no face

>Literally up 10% support line since pre pump
>Actual company with customers
>People who bought in early are up thousands of dollars already
but Neo has potential

the potential getting dumped into

Lmao what are your guys' hoped returns on OMG? 15%? Sad.

no they seriously think OMG is going to $200 soon

WE ARE THE OMGMARINES
WE WILL NOT SELL

I've made 6k by shorting x3 leverage ....babbys first day shorting, feelsgood.jpg

$20 by end of year. Maybe $50 by end of 2018.

Guarantee you your average OMG holder will hold the coin for a month in hope it'll moon big time, then it'll dip and they'll panic sell at a loss after wasting a month.

>Waiting 3+ months for 100% return
Literally bought scorecoin two days ago and made 100% return. If you're not going to be in OMG for 1000% you're wasting your time and money.

I bought in at 150K and sold at 260K so that was already almost 100% profit. Rebought at 225K and smelling out what happens over the next couple weeks. Doing just fine user

Fair enough, each to their own. Just think there's better opportunities out there. *tips fedora* M'lard.

why must we all hate eachother and act like crypto is a competition?

this lol

worse than digicat

Still here mates~ Not sellin~

Dialed back in at 226 and ready to fuckin GOOOOO

I bought this coin at $4 so im comfy with HODL.

If your bags are heavier than my bags it means I'm winning.

Can you name them?

I agree $700 is crazy, but you're trolling/retarded if you think $12 was as high as this coin was going to go.

Got in around 130k so feeling comfy.

Bought in at $7.50 when bull pennant was breaking out.

It would have gone to $15 if BTC didn't tank at $5000.

I now sold all my OMG and now in cash.

Fuck that is retarded even for this board.

smart move. this is how you get and stay rich.

retarded but 10k profit.

man sometime I forgot I'm on Veeky Forums so I should use autism speak.

You're the weak handed sperg who thinks this has peaked when a series of major announcements are being made this month. Even if they don't amount to shit its going to climb a lot higher based on rumor alone. Yep, you're par for the course for this board lately. It has become infested with dumb cunts.

I can buy back in right and get 20% more OMG.

I will back in at 50% more OMG.

>literally trading sideways
>perfect accumulation pattern
>everyone on Veeky Forums says it's a dying shitcoin.

this is a fucking joke right

if you're serious you are a fucking moron
maybe i could see someone who bought under $5 justifying selling, but you didn't even come close to doubling your investment, and you think you can predict the future..

you'll fit in great here

spotted the bag holder.

I bought 500 OMG at 2$ and i haven't sold yet

You are delusional buddy

>50% more.

Spotted the fudding shillfuck.

what the fuck is Scorecoin? Why the fuck does shit explode 3000% and crash 3100% before we hear about it? Manipulation?

poor fg. only 500? kek

It's breaking out get in on this moon mission and sell your awful shitcoin bags like NEO ARK 0x ect to actually make money for once