JUST

JUST

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

ASSHOLE

>trustless decentralized exchange
>coinbase co-founder is advisor

>radarrelay is a gamechanger

Lol who the FUCK said radar relay is a game changer? Ethfinex will be a game changer not radar relay.

COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND IVE BEEN DOING JUST FINE

>weekend dip that affects like 90% of coins every single week
>absolutely fucking insane sell walls that have been around for two weeks so that whales can accumulate off retards selling right now

Radar Relay is still a gamechanger, it's just in a testing phase, but likely won't take long to get put onto the main Eth network

0cean, Ethfinex, Radar, all those other ones I didn't give a shit about remembering, etc. Go ahead, sell your bags, the price will dip a bit more until the sell walls are gone, so sell now and just buy the dip if your hands are really that weak. But if you drop your bags completely, stream your suicide.

GOTTA GOTTA BE DOWN BECAUSE I WANT IT ALL

THIS IS MY BAG

THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

dont zell your ZRX unless you are retarded.
this coin is gonna be a few dollars once ethfinex is released. dont forget short term 0cean is coming in 2 weeks. this is one of the few non-shitcoins hyped up on biz

It's true. Steady hands always win.

i can smell the heavy bags through my monitor.

IF NO GAINS COME IN
I'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITTTTTTT

Aren't the ICO holders dumping this?

Not unless every ICO holder besides me got an email

holding strong

the smart ico holders dumped this a long time ago.

I literally told people to sell their bags now and buy the dip, because I know it'll still go a bit lower. You're retarded.

Literally one group de-risked their investment by selling off 15% of their holdings, but other than that, no.

look its spiderman lol

This is a platform upon which businesses can be built. If you sell this and realize your loss, you're an idiot.

P.S. Still up 3x.

Sold off ~10k to cover all my cost into crypto as of now (~$3200 with taxes) after the less than stellar RR debut. Still have 30k zrx from ico, a few ETH and .5 BTC. I think this thing will slow burn till ethfinex rolls out or a decent dex using the protocol.

nah, 0x just part of a web ethfinex is building for the decentralized exchange.. 0x is literally the pinky toes of ethfinex.

In the absolute worst case scenario, Ethfinex will still need to constantly buy ZRX in order to support their entire system's functionality. Once again, worst case scenario, and that's only if they decide they don't want to constantly build upon ZRX, which was what they claimed.