Hey guys im thinking of opening an egg cart with my crypto earnings. do you think its a good business plan?

Hey guys im thinking of opening an egg cart with my crypto earnings. do you think its a good business plan?

Autism is a universal language

No you can buy eggs from Tesco or something for like half the price no one would use your fucking egg cart.

I would if it's from happy outdoor chickens. I hate those crate chicken eggs

This business will prosper if you fill the niche of providing eggs for when she doesn't have to tell you what happened but she does have to eat this.

OP is probably from some obscure village in the mountains of Nepal or Tibet that has 2 world wide web computers and barely any electricity or something so this could actually work.

Yes, absolutely. Those 2 look very happy with their life choices.

that is a fine display of eggs.

do you think those are real eggs or just display eegs to ramp up sales

once when I was in school I bought eggs in tesco and we go to willage to take some chicken eggs and shit for free.
After that we put those eggs in it to make it dirty and we go with this on local marketplace to sell it. We advertise it as "UBER ECO HEALTHY EGGS" and already sold everything in couple of hours. Oh and we sold it for like 800% profit

that video is hipnotic.

i watched like 10 loops and each loop I get something new.

Are the two stands connected? Or is the guy on the left just not able to sell any?

The new buzzword is "open range"
When people ask what it is, dismiss free range as not being free.
Thank me later.

left guy cant sell

yeah look at how assmad he is with his shitty eggs

Be white mean +89% to sells

There are no outdoor chickens. Only "cage-free" meaning pic related. Outdoor chickens just isn't fucking profitable or logical to make a business out of.

The only time you can actually get eggs from a chicken that's allowed to roam free in the grass is your own pet.

Otherwise it's all coming from a cramped hell-hole until death.

If there are customers go for it boi.

Chicken is such a cheap source of meat/protein, so this will never change as long as we all don't turn vegetarian.

Which may end up being required in the next 50 years as population continues to increase and more and more land is taken up for the sake of livestock.

Either that, or some catastrophic population-reducing event happens before we're faced with that.

crypto gains crash all fiat, boomers all neck themselves

Yeah i cant stop either

woah you're right. There's actually a lot of detail to take in, it took me 4 loops to realise that left guy makes boiled eggs and right guy fries them so maybe they're not competition and the motorcycle helmet says jesus is my lord and there's a strange fluttering in left guy's tshirt which is from the fan but it still looks strange and he has a jug of cold water to cool the eggs and

I jej'd