Tibetan women can't resist the germanic man

Tibetan women can't resist the germanic man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HskdtYx_MCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>o bby u so fine I wanna measure your skull

Was it autism?

Nazi mythology larping as far as i can tell. Probably mostly just fueling their Aryan origin myth. Didn't Himmler himself lament the fact that they only found pot shards and shit from the supposed proto master race?

Probably just Himmler being autistic again

No it was love

Something about Nazis looking for the promise land/mythical powers Tibetan gurus possessed.

I heard they were looking for the fountain of youth. You know, just like in Indiana Jones. And with all the nazi forays into this junk they ended up spending more on their pseudo-religious project as a percentage of GDP then the US spent getting to the moon. But I heard that on the Discovery channel, but that was before Discovery channel turned into a reality tv network.

But yeah, probably also this.

this is some indiana jones shit, history is awesome

Imagine if Himmler just woke the fuck up and spent all these shekels on advancing Germany's nuclear program instead.

No.

Nazis, like silicon valley today, are all interested in longshot values. They invested very little in these expeditions in hopes of getting something very large in return. Chances were slim, but the minuscule resources wasted was worth finding out whether or not these were true or not.

youtu.be/HskdtYx_MCI

Tibetans gave them clues to the origin of the Aryan race, which they reside in hollow earth, in the city of Agartha.

The concept of hollow earth comes from Buddhism, which the Germans discovered during their expedition to Tibet.

Just as the body is hollowed, so is this living planet.

I didn't know there were film documents of unoccupied tibet like that
fascinating stuff, thanks for posting

Holy Shit! How did find these kind of stuff?

Oh, so it was autism after all

Watched it, well worth it
They really wanted to give the impression of a purely scientific expedition.
The question is what they did off screen and what purpose aside from measuring skulls and collecting animals brought them there.

Why would you assume they did anything else off screen?

Because of Ahnenerbe & Thule society.
They were big into mystical stuff and that documentary just catches the "look at us, we did awesome natural science" part of the expedition

They went to fucking Bolivia too. They were basically the ancient alium theory except this time they were aryans. Some things were true, Siddharta was literally an aryan (actual aryan not some snownigger).

That's lol worthy Zionist propaganda pushed by Freemasons

>Nazis unironically doled out hundreds of thousands of dollars for a WE WUZ expedition.
>Many Nordicists, to this day, claim that the elites of every civilization hitherto (especially Egypt) were "Aryans" (a fact scrubbed from history by le eternal Jew).

These very same people make fun Afrocentrists.

>These very same people make fun Afrocentrists.
No. They support Afrocentrists

what is zionist & freemanson propaganda?
that nazis were into mystic and occult stuff?
these organizations were literally founded to be the "aryan equivalent" to these organizations.

That bearded guy in the back to the left looks like the most chill Nazi ever.

They went there to check out the weed that's grown in the Himalayas.