So bitrex has a .5% comission on every trade

So bitrex has a .5% comission on every trade.

Why don't I just buy tether at $0.99 and sell at $1.01. you can consistently make 2% before fees on your money everytime, let that grow with some increasing intrest and you could make some exponetial money

DELETE THIS

Bittrex is 0.25% per trade first of all you stupid fuck and second of all you're not the first one to think of this. Kraken lets you trade USDT with USD directly so it's even easier.

Only reason I don't do it is because I do the same thing but with Chinese to US currency and my margins get way fucking higher than 2% and I have methods for cashing out in either currency to the other without worrying about taxes, which I won't share for free.

do you manually make the trades or bots?

wow really interesting man, won't ask you how youre doing it, but that sounds pretty amazing. Are you growing it exponentially?

Both. I have a very specific method for doing this and even know when the margins will be higher or lower because I've been watching the patterns like a hawk for about a year.

I know you don't want to hear an advertisement, but I'm going to plug myself by saying that I will teach how to do this for a fee to anyone interested. If not, you could probably put in the effort to do it on your own too.
Yes, exponentially.

How would I start to learn to do what you do? I can put in effort.

nice man, even if you're only getting like 4% everytime, done enough times that can be very significant

what fee?

I am somewhat interested in paying a fee to learn how to do it; how much would you need to show me?

Note that there are laws for how much money you can legally take out of a country in a year, but again if you're going back and forth l am there are ways to get around it, and even if you're not there are still ways to pretty much get around it.

Research laws about how much money can be withdrawn from a country legally, structuring laws, legal limits for wire transfers and all that, and have people with citizenships in all the countries that you're doing it from like I do, how to transfer money internationally for cheap, and know how to program and watch the price margins between the different country's exchanges to see what times people seem to be purposely adjusting prices between countries (pushing prices down in one country but up in another). Look at when people do it each month, and why these times are significant.

Again, I'm willing to do all this for you and set it up for a fee that we can arrange.

The margins used to be so much higher back in April but these days it's small.

If you leave an email, we can work out a fee. I'm willing to help for what you think is reasonable and then if it works for you we can talk about a fee every time you need me or something.

Its referred to as market making.

Also you can arb things pretty easily if you have access to asian markets; the price spread between US and say, Chinese/Korean/Japanese markets is HUGE. It's getting the fiat back thats a pain in the dick.

I've been working on a bot for this with crypto. I'd definitely like to discuss this some more.

Yep but that's where I can help. I am good at getting it back, while leaving you with a big profit after fees, and even with timing when the markets will shift for the USD prices to be higher than China/Korea again so you can make even more profit when you cash it back.

Just leave an email and I will get back to you on it. But for just the information, I'm thinking just "lunch money" kind of fees, like only $100. If you need to use my foreign contacts or something, then I could see more but for just information and guidance setting it all up I think around that would be fair.

I did all my arbs manually because I can't code for shit. I just worked up some shit in excel to tell me when a window was open and how big it was. I found three currency swaps, and in particular anything with Bancor since they run an autochanger contract on their site, to be most lucrative.

I believe it. I used to do it for a bit with a Korean fella and it worked well. Wish I spoke the language so I could run my own accounts.

I happen to be fluent in Korean as well, though not a native. I can teach that too lol
Teaching Korean would be really fun. I'm not expecting you to actually buy this but I'm just putting that out there too.

There are websites that do it for you.

which ones?

>pretending he has some super secret technique that he has to charge people a fee to tell them

lmao

this guy's gonna tell you to cash out by buying gold directly with BTC

my BTC address
1CfpGCX5p2gsYpjx5QqnT94my6EwyEkczj
thanks

Ayy lmao

Lol no. I don't buy gold. Up to you though.

ill hear you out. [email protected]

what if btc price drops in between

Show some proof and I will pay you the fee very interested

Hmm.. Ok what would constitute proof?

I am from Peru, do you have contacts already here or we can do some business?

I certainly don't have any contacts in Peru. What exchange do you even use, and can you leave an email address?

Sure, no one in particular

My name is Wilfredo, whats your name?
[email protected]

It will be great to join your team.

Works with the coins too, I guess.

I bought 10,093 bat at 5300, accidentally sold 489 at 5300..tuen immediately bought again at 5300, this time receiving 529 bat.

let me think about it a bit; but that sounds pretty fair in my opinion. I mean if I can constantly get 3% returns pretty often, I certainly dont mind paying 100$ once and a little more for extra help

An 8% increase... Wat.

This my email below
[email protected]

If it's on stilts and not supported by the tree, it's not a treehouse it's just a shed. Shit like this annoys me, people who don't get the point of a treehouse.

interested [email protected]

also interested, will gladly pay
[email protected]

how can you buy tether for a discount and sell at a premium? isn't it usually the other way around?

>Why don't I just buy tether at $0.99 and sell at $1.01

How do you plan on buying something that's supposed to be exactly 1.00 lower than that and selling higher than that? Who are you buying from and selling to?

Can someone explain this shit to me? Tether is supposed to represent a dollar at all times, yes? When the hell is it less of more?

Fees. Liquidity. Depends on the market man. If people want to get into fiat bad enough they'll take the hit. Also the cut that tether/banks take on your wires affect it.