Nexus Conference coming Sept 21

If you haven't heard of Nexus yet, I think it is worth checking out. I've been in the crypto space since 2013, and following this coin for the past 6+ months. There is a lot happening in the next month, and I think it may still be unfortunately under the radar for many.

Nexus is primarily focused on quantum security, decentralization, and scalability. Nexus is utilizing three minting channels, quantum secure keys, and cube satellites, along with developing other innovative features, to solve these problems of the future.

Here is a brief introduction video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltJfuVWa1ZQ

Nexus is putting on a conference next month in Aspen, CO featuring many prolific speakers both in and out of the blockchain space, including:

Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, G. Edward Griffin, Max Keiser, Lyn Ulbricht, Jesse Ventura, Roger Ver, Patrick M. Byrne (CEO of Overstock.com) + Many others!

Full speaker list can be found @ nexusearth.com/speakers.html

This conference is looking great, and should bring many more eyes to Nexus.

I'm not telling anyone to buy, do your own research, but I think things are looking good for the future of Nexus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jetfhhkg_YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need time to buy more :/

my only question is why is Peter Schiff talking at a crypto conference, lol

Why copy/paste stuff over and over?
Anyway coin seems legit, really hate the 'mission statement' though

>Nexus seeks to Free humankind from centralized systems. Being decentralized is not merely enough. We must decentralize the decentralization. Using software and hardware, Nexus seeks to build the foundation for the most decentralized system to ever be developed: Nexus Earth. This network will empower everyone from the first world to the third world. Not everyone has money, but everyone has time. The time has come to decentralize everything. The foundations of cryptocurrency should be built upon decentralized principles. Nexus seeks to fulfill this mission.

what is wrong with that

Nexus is definitely gonna have a good month.

>Nexus seeks to Free humankind...
That is really stupid.

>Not everyone has money, but everyone has time. The time has come to decentralize everything.
What the fuck do those 2 things have to do with each other.
it's just a bunch of edgy buzzwords thrown together to mean nothing, the way they put that shit in big font as a quote right under it is a testament to how fucking up their ass they are.

no it isn't.

wow we got ourselves an english teacher here, folks

>wow we got a retard baiting people into responding to bump his shit shill thread for his bags
Saged

Probably to tell everyone to forget crypto and buy his gold before the impending apocalypse.

This conference is a freaking Libertarian dreamboat. The biographies of 90% of the speakers have nothing to do with crypto and a lot with smoking pot and hating taxes.

well that's what Nexus is all about too, brah.

>STEP ONE
FIRE UP THE MOTHER FUCKING KUSH
>STEP TWO
WATCH THIS SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=Jetfhhkg_YU

So, it's a shitcoin, right?

no, but feel free to miss out on it

I've been thinking about making it 5% of my portfolio. Whether it's real or not, I think it will go up throughout September.

I want to believe in this coin but everything about it reeks of shit. The mission statement is so damn cringey.

And I don't mean cringey in a le Reddit way. It actually makes me cringe when I read it because it sounds like a wannabe libertarian Elon Musk college freshman

HAHAHAHA I BOUGHT IT AT 40K SAT AND SOLD IT ALL AT 33K SAT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

I refuse to buy this shit coin. Such a blatant fuck you scam

NODES IN SPACE!

I watched one of their youtube videos, they want to look shoot satellites into space or some shit

kek.
riiiiight ill pay nexus my entire net worth if this ever happens. Thats how certain I am it will never happen.

Honestly though someone will pull it off eventually. Just not Nexus and not in the next 15 years

Shit coin. Hope it goes to 5 bucks!