CAN'T DUMP THE TON

Official waltonchain support thread

This beautiful bastard has not only balanced out my OMG loss, it's skyrocketed my blessings. Thank you Walton!

>>Bought at ATH
>>Immediately lose $2k.

Why do I do this to myself

Just hodl, cunt

That sure is a bad way to get on the train, got in low and i aint leaving till im out of this solar system

You guys think we're hitting new ATH tonight?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY Veeky Forums WHYYYYYYYY

His name was Charlie Walton.

walton is my nigga

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all WTChinks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in WTC will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded WTChink wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded WTChinks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you WTChinks. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an WTChink.

Watlon chain aint nothin to fuck with

Official whats the next coin thread
BNB>WTC>new chink coin
lets gets that shitcoin profit again boys

you forgot GAS before bnb

I'm riding Walton, also think YOYOW (You Own Your Own Words) is going to take off. Only a 4 Million Market cap and its essentially China's blockchain facebook. Should be an easy 3x if it hits 12M market cap

Thinking of buying a fuck ton of this. Will it pump to moon?

you rolled 322 on this, I'd stay away friend

What the fuck r u on about

I am going to bed with 725 sell order

this is the same pasta from last night, you didn't even bother to change the numbers

u wot m8

It will dump soon, sorry.

>Go to website
>Tries to download shit without permission
>I click discard

dropped. Fucking chinks trying to invade

Almost FOMO'd on this PnD scam

Why do you think so?

>support thread
>4.5x ICO price
ok

Is there a conditional sell on binance?