This better not fail me

Earning been going down the shitter for the last 4 days, all trades end up screwing me up. Veeky Forums helped me make some nice gains the first day i came here - But ever since the crash you guys have sucked! Thank you anyways!
Put all of my last money in OMG (Because a lot of you fuckers are promising a moon, shit the graph looks good, but the damn thing is taking forever!), shits been a rollercoaster today - Hope i don't wake up a poorfag, because by the way things are moving, it looks like i will.
Get your shit together Veeky Forums and help us poorfucks make at least some beer money!

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Constructive pullback
>going down

Get real, kid...

Dude last week this shit was under eight dollars. How the fuck are you blaming us? Most of biz says to hold. And even a lot of traders only trade a couple times a month at most.
>But ever since the crash you guys have sucked! Thank you anyways!
The fuck is this shit? How about you make your own decisions

do you think it was possible most advice here is good advice when BTC is on a big run over many days and a lot of alts are going up?

And now that its crashing, your seeing just how bad most of this is just shilling. But you didnt catch it then, cuz a lot of things were rising.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

As far as OMG, just hold.

Stop being so impatient. You're not gonna wake up rich overnight, unless you are daytrading - and you shouldnt since it sounds like you are new.

Buy what you believe in (not cuz pajeet told you to by Espers on Yobit), and just hold. If its a good team/idea/tech then you stand a better change at gaining.

TL;DR - Stop buying cuz someone on Veeky Forums told you to. Research and buy good coins you believe in and hold.

Board filled with unwarranted fud = whales getting frustrated.

>crash

>crash

I have 54 eth
I have 1414 omg

If ETH hits 2000$ USD I would have 108,000 USD

If I put it into OMG at this price I would get over 1900 omg giving me around 3314 OMG.

If OMG goes to 100$USD I would have 331,400$ USD

So Veeky Forums, what is more likely? 100$ per OMG or 2000 per ETH?

What is the flaw if I make this buy

>eth hitting 2K
If it does I'd be moving to Japan to suffocate myself on asian tits and twats, but I highly doubt it.

still above $10 no reason to panic. Buy more if anything.

You tards have no patience

>>eth hitting 2K
>If it does I'd be moving to Japan to suffocate myself on asian tits and twats, but I highly doubt it.

This is kinda my point... OMG hitting 100 tho?

>btc hitting 100?
>HAH, RETARD
>eth hitting 100?
>HAH-H, RETARD
>omg hitting 100?
>HAH-H-H, R-RETARD
Honestly man. You got 1.4k coins, there's not much to go on right now if it will go up or down. I just suggest holding as that's what I'm doing with my majority eth/btc, but it's not like people here can easily predict it will go up more though. But as my shitposting greentext is anything above, it has potential. I just suggest holding. As a side note, even LTC went up, and that's a knock off. Just wait.

if OMG hits half that ($50), you still make more than ETH hitting 2k.

This

Lesson learned - Never post on Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums when drunk on Highland. The fuck did i type above there anyways? And the thing that suprised me is seeing my post on the first page almost an hour later! A total Veeky Forums newfag here.

- Anyways, still feeling salty because of MCO, jumped on it right before it jumped, had nice earnings, then the shit wiped me out, lost profits and did the stupidest thing ever - Sold like 5 LTCs just to buy more MCO, riiight before the crash and riiight before LTC blew up.
Anyways, Cryptos got a learning curve, but the thing that i've learned - When you overthink shit and start fucking around with day trading, losses are inevitable. So here i am, stuck with the same money i started with, gained some, lost some - But i guess as long as i haven't lost my own money, it's cool, right?

Modern portfolio management

seriously right just buy and Hold its not that hard, then you will see the the pink w's once it freak-en sky rockets and moons, do you really think a coin can moon over night it takes time

are whales fucking with this or what? Im holding as it's dropped too low to sell =/

I think it was artificially overbought in order to hype it. Now it is settling back to reality.

could be right - I/m seriously contemplating buying more if it's still < 10 by the time i get off work

omfg, just re-up when it's low and learn to HOLDL. For fucks sake, things go up and down, it will go back up.

OMGmarines?

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
according to them 1 OMG will be over 700 in the near future
they also predicted ETH correctly

how i get this newsletter for free on a monthly basis

you wont get it for free but i will post papers sometimes

> insult anons
> expect good advice in return

sage