9 years of Shit Interest rates

Ok Kiwi bros this is it, how the heck do I buy ETH from NZ?

Also what else are you doing to grow your savings?

news.com.au/finance/money/investing/warning-for-savers-as-nineyear-rate-slump-shows-no-sign-of-stopping/news-story/9337829f3d5759ab3318f127084bbe1f

Other urls found in this thread:

independentreserve.com/
independentreserve.com?invite=VQJQSL
token.enigma.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy from local bitcoins.com then transfer the bitcoin to Bittrex, then trade the BTC to ETH on Bittrex. Simple as the user.

Independent Reserve in Ausfalia will deal with Kiwis in NZD.

AKL here.

I did it a dumb way because I wanted to get in quick. I sent my funds to CEX.IO and then bought ETH from there. I had to go through the verification process and make an account etc. Now I want to get more money in and am looking at going through cryptopia. You can buy NZDT (ersatz NZD) directly through your NZ bank account and then buy coins on the exchange which you can then send to other exchanges if you want to. This way you can avoid the fees I incurred by transferring to CEX.

Use localbitcoins it's much easier. Then transfer to an exchange and buy ethereum.

That looks pretty rad. Thanks bro

Whats the best exchange for ETH?

Don't they charge way above market value?

Independent Reserve is the one and only Bitcoin exchange for the true aus/kiwi bro.

Way better than anything else you'll find that deals in AUD or NZD. They don't charge GST.

They're all very similar. I personally use poloniex but there are many others e.g. kraken, bittrex. It's much easier to transfer btc around than international bank transfers so buy the bitcoin in New zealand

Localbitcoins then bittrex or shapeshift.io

Don't use Cryptopia: Their NZDT/BTC and NZDT/ETH pairs have no liquidity. I was trying to buy about five grand's worth and would have bought out half the order book and put the price of BTC up to ten grand or so.

I actually met one other person at a Wellington blockchain meetup who nearly fell for this trap too. My recommendation: use kiwi-coin.co.nz. You can authenticate using RealMe, too (bit of a hassle but it works).

i lost my all my DGB on the cryptopia hack

Nice site how do you get invited to a blockchain event?

Also do you know of any NZ ETH/BTC communities?

leddit/r/nzbitcoin

Register here.
Verification is overnight
Bank transfer from NZ account to them is overnight
You can buy at current market price

independentreserve.com/

Just be aware. It cost $15 to do the bank transfer then another $15 when it arrives.

Localbitcoins > Wallet
Shapeshift or trade depending on where you wanna keep your trillions.

local bitcoins could be good if you can score some bitcoin at a good price. But i decided to go with independent reserve. Local bitcoins actually seemed like more hassel. like some darknet dodgy shit going on there.

Yea I think I'll do this tonight thanks user

Anyone want to post their portfolio gains?

Also what are your guys recommendations for buying ETH and BTC right now?

Can someone please send me a referral code for Independent reserve

independentreserve.com?invite=VQJQSL

Here you go sport.

yesterday I would have posted, today Im in a bloodbath

Thanks man signed up now, might not have it all verified tonight though but thanks!

/thread

I only been in this game a few weeks. I put $1500 into crypto for trading play money after spending 1k on a ethereum mining rig. I bought a few ethereum NZD 448.47 - Its currently trading at NZD $440.

Honestly its hard to say what will happen over the next week or so. It may recover or might dip further. I guess you will have to wait a couple days before you can buy anyway.

I made some OK gains off ZRX buying low and selling near the peak. I played around making trades but didn't really make progress after that. I decided to chuck all my ether to 2 different ICO's 70% into chainlink presale and 30% into bitdice. ICO's do seem like the better way to go if you want to make decent $$ Playing around trading is a lot of risk. Happy to have got more familiar with exchange trading on Bittrex/Etherdelta.

This is the probably the ICO I would chuck more eth at if I had any left: token.enigma.co/

Thanks for the ICO recommendation I definitely think that's a way to go I only have experience in stocks, bonds and funds though