Racist Coins

Whoever sends atleast 0.006 WAVES (2 transaction fees) to my wallet will get a racist coin in return.

I have NiggerCoins both EYFF and NGR 3P. I also possess kike coin among others but too many nigger coins. Will send 1 at random, trying to build up some waves:

3PGvTheAj9zVDcprbDJ8j57cjid9AZW6edS

Thanks niggers

OP is not lying.

Ofcourse I'm not, lol look where we are

I want some

When will we have an alt-right exchange full of red pilled coins?

ALSO:

Most of the racist coins are un tradable on the "decentralized" exchange,

It raised a shit storm on here when it happened; they do not allowed trading of these nigger coins over the exchange for being offensive.

A totally autonomous, decentralized, Uncensored exchange like waves took nigger coins down, so the only way to get them is to be sent from someone who has them

Own a piece of Veeky Forums history

Take your picks

I can't believe that people put their time into something so stupid.

Man, should have seen the charts during those times.

Multiple buy orders for EYFF nigger on waves exchange >$300 each, lol

Jeez, but is there still a market for these?

How did they take them down? Doesn't that reveal decentralized exchanges are a sham?

No man waves actually removed these coins off the exchange after multiple complaints. Even media outlets got alerted, if you type in the asset on the exchange says not available

Yeah pretty much there were several biz bros really pissed and chasing the devs for answers, which then never got. I believe one even blamed it on a technical issue to sweep it under the rug. I had screencaps of that but not on this device

Bump with whatever

Like look at this for example, lots of people lose money when waves just pulled the coins.

NO compensation for anyone, people lost hard

Yeah, they used to shame non decentralized exchanges before that. No wonder that the price has been below that point ever since. Veeky Forums basically killed it.

NIGGERcoins lol xDDDD SUPER HILARIOUS IT SAYS NIGGER hAHA PFFFHAA xDDDD EPIC BRO!!! BLACK PPL BULLIED ME IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO

kys immediately

Got you famalam, .1 heading your way.

Sending you half a waves, could need some EYnigger and kike

Wow salty nigger detected

You have to have the mind of a 13 year old to find any of this funny

This is fucking Veeky Forums after all.

Op deliver

Sorry for the wait, I didn't check the thread in a while. Thought it died

Thanks!!

Gonna sleep now but if I see any incoming transfers in my wallet tmrw il return a racist coin