Why did Byzantines look like Jews?

Why did Byzantines look like Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Greeks#Romans_.28.E1.BF.AC.CF.89.CE.BC.CE.B1.E1.BF.96.CE.BF.CE.B9.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever seen one to be so sure about that?

Because Greeks look like jews

This.
t.I am Greek.
We even have curly hair, at least, some of us.

Why does Byzantine art look to be of jewish people?

How do they look Jewish? Besides bearing an amusing passing resemblance to two people who happen to be Jewish?

Justinian was Illyrican and Theodora was Cypriot.

true. Greeks, along with Sicilians, are rather Jewish looking and can sport jewfros rather freely.

Cypriots are similar to Jews on the genomic level bruh.

all mediterranean and israelites look the same

>le Byzantines were Greek meme

I'd still fuck the tagmata out of the supposed Theodora though...

Probably because they were extremely close genetically due to being extremely close geographically?

>le Byzantines weren't Greek meme

>jews

No, they look like your average muricans

>le byzantines were a race meme

because jews and greeks are both mediterranean...look at israel and greece on a map, they're not far away

Actual jews are south italians

I want to fuck the shit out of Hila, Do Greek chicks actually look like her?

>le Byzantines existed meme

The average american is basically jewish at this point. That's why they look like this especially millenials.

>Basically Jewish
What

Jews are all over America. You would be hardpressed to find a "white" American who doesn't look like the people in OP

Clearly you haven't been anywhere besides New York because you have literally no clue what you're talking about. Even if you had been there you'd still realize that.

I grew up in the midwest and the south. This is your typical "white American" now.

Define Greek

Roman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Greeks#Romans_.28.E1.BF.AC.CF.89.CE.BC.CE.B1.E1.BF.96.CE.BF.CE.B9.29

You guys do realise that it's Jews who look like them and not the opposite, right? Consider the fact that Jews were scattered throughout Europe and would also mix with some Europeans on several occasions in order to look a little bit whiter than they were in the first place.

Greek statues also had hair like that, didn't they?

FUCK OFF BACK TO POL FUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POLFUCK OFF BACK TO POL

I'm literally shaking right now.

Because Ashkenazi Jews are basically just medditeraneans.

It's the other way around.

Well there's a Greek athlete that kinda looks like her imo, search Katerina Stefanidi

i dunno. unlike jews from the levant and the arabian peninsular, north african jews cluster much closer to both european jews and to neolithic levantine people than they do to the populations of the countries they come from. is this because of european influence or because they for some reason have less arab influence?

This.

Not even trying

?

Or is it the jews looking Byzantine, huh?

There were lots of jews in the mediterranean, they mixed with the local populace and thus the sephardic jew was born.