Has anyone on this board ever ACTUALLY cashed out and converted BTC to ACTUAL physical usable money?

Has anyone on this board ever ACTUALLY cashed out and converted BTC to ACTUAL physical usable money?

I see a lot of people who are "rich" on here but I doubt they have actual USD to show for their crypto obsession

>converting appreciated asset into useless paper

now is the worst possible time to own USD

>I doubt they have actual USD to show for their crypto obsession

Why the fuck would they cash out?
Anyways, I could cash out at any moment if I wanted to. There are plenty of sites to do it legally.

You can cash out on coinbase but they will gut you.

My roommate used to use the btc he made to buy counterfeit bills and flip them. I haven't heard from him in a while but I wouldn't be surprised if he is behind bars

Me and 3 of my friends cashed out around10k each this year . I bought a 4k tv and a used car with the cash.

>Has anyone on this board ever ACTUALLY cashed out
Yes.

faggot

I did back when Bitcoin hit the crazy high of $33. tfw

Legit.

I can withdraw up to 10k a day to my bank.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Secret Service sold those counterfeits as a honey pot desu

>spending money on stupid useless shit
Tv. When you have the internet.
Car. When you have the internet and probably public transport.

Retard.

a used lambo?

yup. cashed out a wholesome 2.7 back in '13 when it was $200 so I could pay a traffic ticket.

I cry when I think of how many tickets I could've gotten and paid today if I had waited.

Feels, man..

I dont give a fuck spending 10k faggot. I still have 250k worth of btc.

Yes, multiple times. I was using Coinbase but now I'm using GDAX.

I cashed out 500 dollars from coinbase the other day, came 24 hours later

This are pennies, have you tried to cash out 1m of profit?

people cash USD out all the time, man. Every day, right to their bank account, or whatever. I mean, you don't want to do it too much, cause there's fees and maybe you just want to hodl. But it's really to cash out if you want.

Yes

I will.probably in 5 years when my 250k of btc will worth easily over 1million dollar.

Easy to cash out. Kraken to bank account for exemple. In the future many other sites will popup offering the same kind of service.

bank wire transfer?

A baseline gdax account can withdraw up to 10k a day. So at that level it would take at most a little over 3 months.

But if you actually have a lot of money, you can get a much higher withdraw limit on your account.

or you can use several different sites like that and withdraw 4 times 10k a day for exemple

once i hit 50k in my gdax i just applied for a 50k withdrawal increase and got approved in an hour, assuming its the same for 1mil

Yea i
Use gemini, 100k withdrawel a day
However if i wanna sell 500k worth of eth u have to email support n theyll give u another email thats like a personal tech n they sell it as a bundle or something to not effect market n u dont get taxed as much from the exchange, u can check their twitter n ull se what i mean

I trade crypto for a living and cash out as needed for living. I spend most of my time nomading around Asia literally trading on the beach. Expenses are only about $1500 US a month so I'm keeping most of my gains. If it all goes tits up (it won't), I can always return home to my career as an engineer. So far as future proofing my financial future, I'm buying up condos in an Asian city that is going to boom over the next 5 years. All paid for by crypto.

What city

I'm in the same boat. Currently trading from SK and getting korean waifus to let me use their info to get whitelisted on icos

Trying to trade crypto but been doing it wrong. What are the basics that you do in your trading to be consistent?

Buy high sell low

Been doing that. It makes my money go down.

Davao city, home of Roddy Duterte. Massive infrastructure in the works - currently very low cost but will catch up to Manila and Cebu in the next decade

Did you do the TA? Dead cat bounce? Weak hands prolly

what method did you use?

yeah cash out to buy shit on amazon

I'm not day trading. I spend my time 90% reading and maybe a few trades per week

Western Union and Payoneer. I'm glad I live in a 3rd world country that doesn't regulate these transactions

then buy low and sell high

Small $100-$300 amounts, yes.

How long do you typically hold a position?

lol it's impossible to cash out. you think anyone would actually give you USD for just electrons floating around?

TA doesn't work in crypto

How're the women there

What's your trading strategy exactly? Can you explain to a newb?

you actually doubt its liquidity? I guess I have just used it so much it sounds weird to hear this doubt. I have converted to fiat in Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia. I have cashed out hundreds of thousands of dollars since 2012 and still have millions of dollars of various crypto currrency.

It is very easy to cash out anywhere you do assuming you are familiar with your iban/swift codes to your accounts or can find a Bitcoin ATM

this fuckin meme again

like $200 of btc when i was short on rent money

not paying taxes on it either

yoloooo

Longest I've held is Komodo bought in June. I've just cashed out half so i guess I'm still holding. I bought ZRX at ICO which will be a long hold and I bought OMG at $6 which is also a long hold

Cashing out seems pretty simple. Idk why people seem to think it's the hardest shit in the world.
But I also don't know why people reinvest all their crypto income back into crypto when they (claim to) have 100k+ of it. At that point you can afford to cash out to buy stuff for yourself, and probably should.

The IRS doesn't give a shit about sells on Coinbase under 20000 USD.

I have not cashed out yet, but if I ever quit my job to trade crypto full time, I'll have to find the best way to cash out so that I can pay for my living expenses.