Sucking on gay people ('s pockets)

Ok fellas, since I just accepted that this gay trend/agenda is not going away we might as well profit from it.

General ideas on how to exploit this soulless community go here.

Make fag shirts, 3d print dildos, suck dicks for money

We build a currency with the target demographic being impressionable and naive queers, shill the fuck out of on social media, then all sell at once and reap the profits as their portfolios dwindle to .00000001 bitcoin.

Kneepads

rolling for this

Gays also tend to be leftists. So make rainbow prints of hammer and sickle, Bernie Sanders, and Che Guevara. Capitalize on the anti-capitalistic.

In Brazil now every commercial is full of gay/trans people as a cheap way to gain free publicity from SJWs on facebook. Just put lots of "empowered" fags doing gay shit on a commercial. I think every advertising agency in the country is moved by "cash on the fags"

I'm gay btw, most gay people are frivolous and have lots of money to spend, by making debt or from their parents, as they tend to not create a family, you can sell them stupid shit a 16yo girl would buy forever.

Faggots.

what happens when gays accumulate debt, then die with no offspring?

who pays the debt

GSAC

Gay Straight Alliance Coin

Basically, profit from the coin would "go to honorable causes" (Our pockets kk)

The coin once bought can be used for merch that support the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

Retards buy the coin, give us BACK the coin, and we enjoy profits due to the fact that the media is pumping up the prices because it's for gays and trannies

even the acronym has a nice ring, gee sack, "gee nice sack! Faggot"

tax payers

Old fags are generally the easiest to exploit, they become delusional after their youth fades away. If you have the guts and

I don't know if it is like that everywhere, but in our legislation who pays the debt is who receives the inheritance. If there's nobody to receive it, they sell everything the person has (real state, cars, etc) and use it to pay the debt.

This is why capitalism must and will collapse in a terrible pyre.

living off rich old fags is like ETH, the gas is your dignity as a human being.

>like anything i wanted from Burberry's just for letting him suck his dick
>like anything i wanted from Burberry
yikes

This isn't limited to old fags. I am only 22 and I have had financial domination masters. I've realized I'm too autistic to have an actual relationship so I enjoy the degradation. I only serve younger straight white males. Feet are the main focus of worship and servitude for me, but larger penises are nice too. Currently looking for a new master actually. I hate myself for succumbing to this, but it feels too good.

How much money did you spent on it so far?

About $4000 so far.

>If there's nobody to receive it, they sell everything the person has (real state, cars, etc) and use it to pay the debt.
so tax payers

Be like murdoch, murdoch owns fox and he ALSO owns vox. VOX and FOX are polar opposites in terms of political ideology. Once one realizes all of politics is just a ploy to fleece the sheep everything becomes clearer. And everything is up for exploitation and profit.

So what do you do to profit from the homo craze. You setup your own snopes and salons and cater for these people. Its profitable right now to hate on trump and hate on anything that doesnt align with traditional heterosexuality. Sure you wont be able to face yourself in the mirror as youve betrayed your very being. But at least it will be mirror in your lambo.

Sugar Daddy is the easiest way

Actually, the debt is pardoned. So in this case, the institution that receives the debt money ends up losing.

Imagine if the state backed up every lonely person with big debt, companies would love to lend money to people dying kek.

Sugaring, rent boys are the best answers. If you're not comfortable with that, camwhoring. If not that, boyfriend experience via kik or text.

"But I'm straight and it's obvious I don't like guys. :("

Fuck you and congrats, you'll make the most of all. Body hair, deep voice, tall, big dick, uncircumcised, douchey demeanor are all strong pluses.

This is a good idea

There are billions tied up in the Homosexual Industrial Complex and you can play yourself as a hero while pandering to them.