DO NOT SELL

Guise,

Shit is being manipulated to fucking hell.

Literally EVERY alt coin is plummeting. WTC, LRC, NEO, OMG, HSR, etc etc

Do not fucking sell. Something fucky is happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
pbc.gov.cn/goutongjiaoliu/113456/113469/3374222/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html
coinmarketcap.com/charts/
youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g&feature=youtu.be&t=47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the hell even happened, literally every single pair on binance dropped at the same moment

lol literally only looking at Binance

i didnt believe them when they said BTC would drop to 3800 but now I think it is very possible

I just want to fucking sleep. WTF

so far holding. luckily i cashed out all my shit to tether ytd

Why this happens:

A good coin crashes, everyone wants it so they sell their shit coins to have the funds to buy the dip, causing dips everywhere

you should have sold your chink coins 30+ mins ago. they aren't going to recover.

holy shit these chink coins are fucking dooooomed.

BTC 4300 and crashing. This might be the bust.

holy shit

coinmarketcap.com/

God I hope so.

china banned crypto you stupid faggot
bubble popped, it's over

Damn. China banned ICOs. Massacre across the board.

Am i fucked guys

I wish I had money to buy this dip.

>Something fucky is happening!
yes its called a crash

(((They))) wanted it to peak at about 4800 and fall, and (((They))) made it happen. Anything the Jew can buy, they can manipulate. Anything they speculate on, they will influence.

90% ICO's
goodbye.

God damn. All my shit is Chinese

Its only an ICO while its an ICO though. After it his the exchange, its just a currency.

Is my Dentacoin Chinese? I don't think it is. It's actually up....from 3 sats to 4.

>DO NOT SELL
China bans ICO: It's over. pbc.gov.cn/goutongjiaoliu/113456/113469/3374222/index.html

The Chinese government/mafia disagrees with you

But if the headlines are true, then they are banning ICOs. Neo for example, isnt an ICO, its just a coin.

USA banned ICOs too. Does that seem to stop murricans from buying ICOs? well theres your answer. Whats happening today is a godsend. A discount black friday sale. Thanks for selling bro

NEO is an ICO. ICO != token.

Man just looking at all these coins and their market caps,

Is this really a surprise?

Why the fuck does the world need hundreds of crypto coins?

This Era will be remembered as the crypto gold rush, never again. It was good while it lasted lads

Yeah, but it's the coin everyone speculated would use in china FOR ICOs. It's dead.

I sold at profit, will let it crash, will buy back in when it goes lower, markets will eventually stabilize and heal. Im not selling any of my alt coins, btw is OMG chinese? Anyway i will bag hold them, hive it some time , crypto will only get more popular, especially now that alot of new ppl will get involved buying low.

That makse sense. But then why is Omg dumping, its Japanese isnt it?

idiot.. usa is not like china.. if they catch you still doing it in china they will simply throw you in jail..

also people who scam and bribe are usually executed via firing squat in china.. those are the kind of things you don't see in the US

Our gains, we'll make them give it all back.
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io

cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html

see
Neo is not an ICO. ICO is simply the a method of fundraising and introducing a new coin to the market. Neo is already established. An established coin cant be a ICO. The two things are exclusive.

What's the point of parentheses when you name the new anyway. Baka.

Buying some with Credit Card!!!!

Can't wait to catch this bounce. Otherwise, I'm fucked.

Nearest I can tell is this is like a gas shortage after a natural disaster. China bans ICOs, so ignorant people like
Think that all crypto are ICOs so people start selling, then the banks gobble it up. By the time they realize their mistake, they already payed 12 dollars a gallon for their gas.

USA isn't touching the ICOs that are actually for utility tokens. (ie all the good ICOs.)

No, the USA banned ICOs being offered at the same time as stocks being offered. Theres a difference.

Dont try to catch a falling knife. Wait a few days.

China isn't going to give a free pass to the companies that already finished their ICO. They're going to find a way to give a proper fucking to anyone in that space.

you're so fucking stupid LOL

OP is pathetically protecting his lamborghinis.

Fuck you OP I dont care.

This

I dont know how the Chinese system works but you cant prosecute someone for a law that went in to effect after you broke it.

It's China, the laws are just a tool to help them do what they want.
They can decide that the money raised by ICO isn't legal to keep. That the initial fundraising wasn't legal in the first place. etc.

i love how Veeky Forums loses its shit every time a broader dip happens.
like this is the first time

>omg its all over
>BTC is done

you never learn right? you never see the pattern? there is no infinite growth.

but yeah, please go on selling with your pussy hands. see you next month. this is the time to buy.

I dont think most of Veeky Forums is selling. I think most are buying. Its China thats dumping because they are to stupid to understand what got banned.

Well it's China dipshit. It's run by a fucking mafia just like Russia and they'll do whatever the fuck they want. You think the UCLA is gonna intervene or something?

FUCK ALL FUCKING SLANTY-EYED YELLOW-SKINNED DOG-EATING FUCKING CHINKY GOOK FUCKS

I will have to make a market breathing animation one day... but all you fuckers scratching your head and wondering "HWAA?! How can they ALL be dropping at the same time?" When panic sets in and people want to convert back to FIAT, the first bleed out the alts to, converting them to BTC at it's market price and then they bleed out BTC... expect steeper dips in the coming days, only reenter when THE WHOLE MARKET goes sideways for a few days - here's your guide coinmarketcap.com/charts/ look at the 1 month Total Market Capitalization chart.

look at the market

its going back up as we speak.

last chance to buy low folks!

I sold but i'll be buying back in soon enough, may as well short while the chinks are dumping. Why would you hold?

>everythings recovering already
that was it? wheres my low value btc

Loaded up on cheap BTS, didn't hold any chinese asset prior bc not money hungry westerner.

Feels good man.

SELL SELL SELL
SELL ETH
SELL ALL ALTCOINS

THE HOUSE OF CARDS IS COMING DOWN

This literally happened one month ago. Exactly this. It's mass correction triggered earlier by news of ICO's being banned earlier.
They're investigating 60 coins... out of what, nearly 1000?
Do not sell. The prices will come back up, albeit not necessarily to the same point or order than before.
ETH has already hit support at $300 on Bittrex and come back up a little.
Strong hands.

korea just buys the chinese panic dump

this is huge

Bros just cash out and wait a day, can buy back in when bitcoin is 4200 or whatever it ends up on, resistance is broken

>get filthy chink commies out of crypto
>SK becomes new powerhouse and gets rich instead of china
im ok with this

lmao. Koreans are our guardian angels.

THIS

SELL EVERYTHING
CHINA WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE BUYING

i bought 120 OMG at 170, now it hits 200 again.

this "black monday" is over already.

ty based koryo-chan!

Nope, omg is from Thailand.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g&feature=youtu.be&t=47

I have to say, sure glad I didnt invest in a chinese scam coin(neo).

NOT TRUE FAGGOT

another good thing about this dip is that we get to see which coins were backed by the chinese.
look at the market at take notes.

THEN WHY IS EVERYTHING DOWN

are you fucking retarded?

and pussy-handed "traders", sorry.

this is a huge opportunity to buy cheap coin. never sell in panic you would definitely regret.

Bribes and corruption are part of the chinese system. They will only execute you for it, if you are deemed to belong to a clique that opposes the more powerful groups.

yes, that's more like it

should I hold omg or is it never going to recover

You should be buying.

sell everything, buy heroin, overdose

It continues to dive for at least a week tho.

buy some walton right now if you wanna be rich my niggas

I go 50% Fiat / 50% Eth, fuck everything else at this point

Not after it dipped this far. Its also Monday now. When Americans wake up, they are going to buy the dip. Going to be a weeks worth of gains.

walton is ur ticket for lamboville. dont miss out

that logic is.. questionable. but I guess it's as good as anyone's right now.

"Attention: Your Tron coins are safe from the recent announcement by the Bank of China:

Justin Sun (孙宇晨) is a part of the Guangzhou Panyu CPPC and is the Vice President of the Youth Internet Development Association which was founded by the Guangzhou Communist Youth League.

Justin’s Company “Peiwo Huanle", is one of the founding member of the National Internet Finance Association of China (NIFA), the organisation which incidentally helped draft the recent Chinese 2017 ICO regulation.

The Law Firm “Zhong Lun” 中伦文德 that Tron recently retained, is a supporting unit in the drafting of the Chinese 2017 ICO regulation. Founded in 1993, Zhong Lun was among the first law firms approved by China’s Ministry of Justice."

TRON TO THE FUCKING MOON HAHAHAHA

Its RECOVERING you pussy dipshits

Guys i bought $350 worth of ETH on sunday cause i wanted to invest in Chainlink and ODN, but the transfer hasnt gone through my bank yet. Should i just tell them to cancel the transfer on Tuesday? Will that even work?
im a poorfag and that was all i could realy afford, now im fucking panicing

lamboville ... in the center of the earth. Moon mission was swapped out at the last minute.

No, its pretty sound. I have been watching this thing for months. Happens every time one side of the world panics, the other side euphorias.

If it had not dipped this far, lets day half of what it has dipped to, then you could have seen a week of more dips until payday. Then a massive spike over the weekend. But since this happened over the weekened, you will see steady gains over the week and probably for the next couple weeks since this is a major correction.

so you think its all just gonna, just like *that*, recover from this, huh? Ok... allright... duly noted.

Isn't this a good thing? ICOs are such bullshit

Scamcoins are but some ICOs are legitimate new business.

BWHAHAHA

Hahaha what a clean out. Morons giving away their coins.

SELL EVERYTHING
SELL EVERYTHING
SELL EVERYTHING
SELL EVERYTHING

Personally I find this hilarious. Every time I pointed out how the SEC hammer was going to come down on ICOs and every developed nation would follow suit I'd inevitably get flamed by basement dwelling NEETS claiming "nobody cares about your burger laws faggot!".

Let this be a lesson to you dipshits: Every country has extensive financial regulations. Especially COMMUNIST countries you fucking morons. I saw this shit coming a mile away, and I'm specifically laughing my white burger ass off at every NEO holder right now.

Its Weimar Germany all over again

aaaand we are taking off. moon mission again.