CHINA BANS ICOs

>China bans companies from raising money through ICOs, asks local regulators to inspect 60 major platforms

cnbc.com/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

btc-echo.de/chinesische-regulierungsbehoerde-droht-mit-ico-verbot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SELL SELL SELL

THE HOUSE OF CARDS IS COMING DOWN

>Organizations and individuals that have completed fundraising through ICOs should make relevant arrangement to return funds

Ether will be $50 by next week. Just in time to stock up for the Kyber ICO! Ahhh the irony

Is this the end of ethereum?

FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD

It's the end of NEO. Ethereum will go on.

Yeah cause China = World.

And it's not like China wasn't already banning everything they possibly could.

But why ban ICOs?

Time to sell my NEO when I get home. Fucking chinks man.

Curious what Hongfei will have to say about this.

Fantastic news. Accumulating more. Thank you based chinamen

Because it's a way to get Monet out of China. Which they are trying their best to prevent.

They are playing whack a mole though since people keep finding new ways. Before this people used real estate. Now that's banned to.

why not

The guy is a fucking scammer, he won't give a fuck. I won't be surprised if he just disappears.

"Attention: Your Tron coins are safe from the recent announcement by the Bank of China:

Justin Sun (孙宇晨) is a part of the Guangzhou Panyu CPPC and is the Vice President of the Youth Internet Development Association which was founded by the Guangzhou Communist Youth League.

Justin’s Company “Peiwo Huanle", is one of the founding member of the National Internet Finance Association of China (NIFA), the organisation which incidentally helped draft the recent Chinese 2017 ICO regulation.

The Law Firm “Zhong Lun” 中伦文德 that Tron recently retained, is a supporting unit in the drafting of the Chinese 2017 ICO regulation. Founded in 1993, Zhong Lun was among the first law firms approved by China’s Ministry of Justice."

WHO TRON HERE?

Ethereum will raise in price though, its a western/russian ICO platform.

Its the chink ICO platforms that will suffer. If anything, it's NEO going to $5

Lel Chinks are playing the isolationism card again.

It benefits their economy. Why wouldn't they? It's almost like they have a smart government or something

HOLY FUCK. AND I MISSED OUT ON TRON FUCKING SHIT BASTARDS.

They will be cheap when it hits exchanges. Snatch them up asap. Don't miss this opportunity if a life time and pray that this announcement doesn't spread

stupid media hype.

old news! was at least last week on the internet. only for to be on normie news now

from last week (it's german)
btc-echo.de/chinesische-regulierungsbehoerde-droht-mit-ico-verbot/

b-b-bbbut the bad people

The commie leadership knows they'll be hanging from lampposts if they fuck up. It's a good motivator to be smart.