Disgusting

Spend every single day trying to warn anons of buying into Binance scam ICOs and shitty Chink ICOs instead of American/European backed ICOs, and now all I see are pink wojacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-biggest-blockchain-gains-its-first-dapp-as-adex-joins-neo
youtu.be/eoYET6mhzQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Minister you Chinese satoshi

Yeah all ico coins are worthless now. If american/european ones dont refund chinese investors they will get banned off chinese exchanges.

Ioc had no ico. Join us.

Dions bro

ONLY BUY ICOS THAT DOES NOT HAVE A CHINESE OR ASIAN RELATED TRANSLATION
>ENGLISH GOOD
>RUSSIAN GOOD
>GERMAN GOOD
>FRENCH GOOD
>SPANISH GOOD

>tfw all in BAT

ltc is an ICO?

fail image is fitting for this fail thread

Is it a Chinese ICO? No, shut the fuck up.

is adex chinese?

cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-biggest-blockchain-gains-its-first-dapp-as-adex-joins-neo

Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know what the fuck you are buying?

can you not post with this faggots face please

no its not chinese. They're going to have to change their smart contract system from neo

yeah exactly this news has nothing to do with btc/ltc

OMG still good they focus on SEA and japan

fuck u chink

o so its still salvageable

I hate chinks.
They never invented anything, all they can do is copy.

Chainlink will be 3 dollars now

No shit, with all the promising US backed ICOs like Enigma, Kin, ChainLink coming out of the gate, I even saw a drafted letter from lawyers stating BlackMoon is not a security. This is the time you go in on American ICOs boys.

youtu.be/eoYET6mhzQk

Like the Coinbase co-founder said, ETH/BTC/LTC they are the Microsoft, we need to look at the Facebook/Google/Amazon on the long road ahead.

Meant the comment for this guy.

75% of litecoins in 900 addresses

yes, you should avoid litecoin, and yes, it is a chink scam. unless you want to spend every other hour looking at the price to make sure those chinks havent sold their litecoins for bitcoin.

What is the percentage of ETH and BTC in the top 900 addresses?

>promising
Enigma just got hacked because the MIT whiz kid can't be bothered to use 2FA

bitcoin is around 30%, but is weighed differently with the top 10 addresses holding < 5%, where as the top 10 addresses in litecoin hold a whopping 25% of all coins.

ethereum is worse than bitcoin as you would expect being an ICO coin, but last i checked it was still 20%+ under litecoin. and that's for a coin that had an ICO.

all litecoin had was a bit of a premine, its just a 100% chink coin and if you dont have at least 100MM+ in litecoin you should get the fuck out because you're at the mercy of those ~10 chink miners and their 50+% ownership of the coin.

So did ETH several times, doesn't mean it isn't seen as part of technology of the future, BTC with MTGOX.

It still has tremendous hype and buyers ready to go.

Where will the Chinese ICO money go to? Back to the big three coins and non-Chinese ICOs once the dust settles.

sorry, not premine, "instamine", though it wasnt anywhere near as bad/obvious as dash's it still happened and is something most litecoin holders aren't even aware of.

Look at Ripple, it is pretty much a massive scam yet people give it worth.

At the end of the day Litecoin has weathered out the worst of the storms and it is able to be bought by normies on the most trusted name in Crypto Coinbase.

We can argue it all day long, but ETH/BTC/LTC are the only cryptos that are in easy reach for regular people and most people in general.

those comparisons dont work in the world of finance, where people want something old and stable not new, hyped and insecure.

and lumping litecoin in with bitcoin and ethereum is like lumping YHOO with MSFT and GOOG.

that's where you're wrong, people treat litecoin just like they treat ripple, or any other alt gamble.

just look at the basic stats in terms of on-chain usage, percentage of coins in exchange addresses, percentage of coins exchange off-chain, real world adoption and acceptance outside of speculation, etc.

litecoin is just yet another speculated alt. the only difference is since the chinks own nearly all of it, it has relatively large volume in china which has propped it up over the past 3-4 years, which prevented it completely going the way of peercoin, namecoin, etc.

No bullshit I think the Yahoo comparison is great because Yahoo had a fucked CEO that ruined it and LTC has a fucking Chink autist that shills the other side.

When Google came out no one thought it was gonna be where it was and neither for any of the other companies I listed.

The dude in the video makes a valid point that only Microsoft was around pre internet age. Are we in the ICO age where we can see the big hitters rise?

That is the same situation with Bitcoin with Theymos and his reddit and Blockstream cabal trying everything in their power to continue to rape Bitcoin going as far as patent trolling segwit2x. Every crypto is manipulated, but if this bitch is gonna take off, it is gonna take off in a form of an ICO. Just my 2 cents.

Charlie Lee AKA Satoshilite is a god amongst men this thread is a travesty

Bro I did the same thing and got flamed by every fucking retard on Veeky Forums who thought he was smarter than the regulatory institutions of every developed nation on earth.

These idiots deserve it.