There are people who haven't sold their NEO already

>there are people who haven't sold their NEO already

Don't you fucktards get it? The Chinese government banned ICOs. Your shitcoin has no use cases anymore, it's going to be worth less than 1 sat and get delisted.

ADX, PAY, BNB... Dead, dead, dead. Yikes.

>tfw there's holdouts riding NEO down to the center of the earth

>He bought Loopring on the weekend

PAY is Singaporean.

>selling my only way to buy in to Red Pulse

There's not going to be a Red Pulse to begin with.

WeChat integration over.

>Your shitcoin has no use cases anymore
literally retarded

I did

It's still happening, only now China and Burgerstani's can't participate.

waiting for them to say something; imagine being the pre-sale participant having chucked in $10k worth of NEO at the time only to have it refunded, which is most likely

then there's the burger waking up SELL SELL SELL; NEO's got like 2 more swings left before it croaks
I'm not in favor of panic selling but this is leaving the sinking ship; binance is as red as the communist party that spawned it

why any sain people trust NEO one bit anymore, when there is alternatives like Ethereum

Its a freeze not a ban u fukin retard - it will be lifted soon and most likely be quality ICOs coming out left right and center

Literal truth. They no longer have any fee paying clients on their platform and no smart contracts.

>Quality
>ICOs

Guess it's time to get back on monero then

>Quality ICOs

in all honesty, RPX is/was? a solid pick
the timing tho...

NEO website last about 5 minutes untis its open

what is going on

neo is kill

f

Are you stupid or what? It's probably got so much traffic atm.

Traffic

It was a solid pick due to being the first neo ico, and that was because neo was hyped past month. Guess where this leaves rpx now? Just another shitco.

You just don't fucking get it do you. Every developed nation on earth will follow this path. The only thing I'm surprised about here is that the Chi-Coms weren't the FIRST to do it.

China wasn't allowed to participate even before these news

Yeah "temporary" just like dictatures in communism regime lmao.