Yeah, sure.

What about Scots?

butthurt frenchie detected. pic related is your master
scots are based mix of norse people, they are white by default

>frogs are basically shitskins
Not surprised in the least.

>Nonwhite viking
Seems right.

>implying anyone is 100% when the non-euro admixture has been there for 1000s of years

>Europeans are whi-

>Ashkenazi Jews are barely half European
>in fact significantly less white than ANY European nation
Can the American madness finally stop Now? I mean headfucked rednecks in Texas claiming Ashkenazis are white Germanics just because they used to speak a German dialect.

Is it safe to say that 90-93% is peak performance?

What exactly is this map saying? Because if it involved the actual native Europeans that got FARMED and STEPPE'd, the percentages would be a lot lower.

Native Europeans were not white.

Define European.

>tfw greek nigger according to this chart
feels wierd desu

Poland stronk

This. God damn fucking Cornish are shitskins.

>Slavs
>White

t. Adolf "I must spread German women legs for Slavs" Hitler

I know, they were brown with dark hair and dark eyes (though some had blue). The point I'm making to OP is that being 100% European means that you're either extinct or you're the result of three extinct races mixing into one somewhat homogenous group.

>slavs

are giddings me?

I don't think anyone has ever said that Ashkenazi Jews are white. Even Algerians are whiter than Israelis.

No objective answer can possibly be given to this question.

Why are Iranian Jews on this but no non-Jewish Iranians aren't?

>London is white but Wessex (the whitest part of the universe) is not.
wew

There's plenty of retarded Americans on /pol/ and Krautchan /int/ claiming Ashkenazis to be Teutonic.

>Anglos
>white

If you're born in Europe, you're European. Same is true if you spent a long time in Europe and have been assimilated.

If you're born in Africa, you're African.

According to that chart, I'd say around 63%.

Yes. This is why Berbers, who range from being as white as her to being as black as me, are still African. What, you think a white South African would throw a wrench into that user's plans? Because he's pretty obviously talking about their continent of birth or where they were raised, not their genetic ancestry.

There is no such thing as being genetically African, we're all one race the human race. Nice digits too.

This habibi

Well, yes, that's right. Continents aren't ethnicities. You must be an American.

I like you

lol

>Croatia is somehow Mongoloid because Mongols had a short invasion here, but not the Muslim and Croat parts of Bosnia, those are obviously Nordic

Haha, I know what you're trying to do here and it's not going to work on me. 4/10 attempt. Thank you though, it's my biggest accidental get in years.

Is that hard to be a somewhat smart african in usa?

Likewise if you are born in Latin America, you are Latin American, aka Latino.

Americans seem to have a problem grasping this concept.

>tfw european

Website?

WHAT IS THAT MAP EVEN SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT?

ancestry dna

Percentage of homosexuals in a nation.

42%

Black "berbers" are descended from subsaharan slaves, if you call them berbers you might as well call yourself white.

Do your ancestors originate from europe? Then you're considered european by 99.999% of the world population. It's so simple. The other 0.001% clinge to XIXc. pseudoscientific and sociological (lolscience) boundaries and genetically-meaningles divisions like slav, mediterranean, germanic etc.

This. Turkshits aren't European.

Statistically, any number over 50% means you are more European than not.

I always thought i was Irish-Italian, but according to dna testing we did my family is Irish-Lithuanian. So according to that graph I'm even more European than I thought.

pic related is the official, canon, and objectively correct Veeky Forums map of whiteness.

>Hungary is not white because they speak a different language

>Germany white but Switzerland and Austria not
wut

>most of these places were shit for centuries
I don't get the appeal of jerking off about Vikings.

You know that if Armenians and Georgians are white then so are Iranians?Turks and Azeris,right?

>snowniggers still trying to pretend they are the same race as the mediterraneans who founded western civilization
umm no sweetie

It's Richard Spencer's map, only indo-europeans are white, but georgians also because he dated a russo-georgian

have you seen aussies and swiss? they look like south italians

26%

Just like Germans?

not a vikingnigger but it makes sense that civilization progressed slower in the northern regions of Europe because agriculture is less productive there. now that technology has largely eliminated these distinctions, we see that southern and northern Europeans operate equally in many fields, with northern Europeans even leading in some categories. that civilization occurred earlier in the warmer Mediterranean coasts isn't evidence of snownigger theory.

lmaoing out loud at Finland