BUY BACK YOUR WTC ! WALTON IS SAVED

twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/Waltonchain
twitter.com/Waltonchain

It was always going to fuck you over in the end anyway. ICO shadiness or not.

Holy shit fuck the Chinese government at least they could've waited for us gweilos to buy at the ATL around .0002k Jesus fucking Christ I'm seething you FUCKING WORTHLESS CHINKS

Does this not contradict what we already know? Tokens already ICO'd have to refund investors

this crash today shook me out of 60% of WTC holdings, because I am a faget. oh well, I still have some 1300 WTCs and the Korean exchanges are coming October.

Don't be a fag like me

That doesn't quell our fears... The idea is that this will be big in CHINA but how is that possible if they can't trade in their own country?

Unlike tron which confirmed that they are in bed with Chinese regulators this post convinced me to dump my walts

my funny meme threads get shoaed and these blatant shill threads stay up.

> tfw I went all in on $2.35

>implying WTC will survive

is walton a erc20 token?

that doesnt mean anything

still wish i bought walton at that crazy 150 dip for an easy 4x

>Does this not contradict what we already know? Tokens already ICO'd have to refund investors

Registered in Hong Kong.
REGISTERED IN FUCKING HONG KONG!

it is for now. the switch to their chain will be in a few months.

China didn't forbid crypto you stupid fuck, they forbid ICOs.
They are registered in Honk Kong and HK has its own legal system (one country, two systems).
They basically dodged the bullet which is not really surprising since they have member of the chinese chamber of commerce on their board.

Binance is registered in Hong Kong retard, learn how to read

this is it. Dumping this piece of shit.
Allcoin is a scam site u fucking morons.

Guys it said they order liquidation of existing ICOs too... so...

registered in HONG KONG which has its own legal system so China rules dont apply

His name was Walton

bumping for newfags/fudders

This thread is already full of low IQ burger who can't into geography.
Hope Kim will nuke the fuck out of you, I'm so tired to deal with dysgenic subhumans like you who don't even know about fucking Honk Kong.

They said trading too. They 'dodged' a bullet because they aren't trading on Chinese based exchanges 'dumb fuck'. He is right and you're wrong

why are the chinks shutting everything down? Do they hate people making money, damn commies. are the chink sheep going to buy silver and gold

I AM GLAD I DID NOT PANIC SELL. I AM ALL IN WALTON CURRENTLY.

ARRR ROOOK THE SAME
So let's get it straight
>Walton wants to operate in China with RFID fuckery
>Walton however, is not registered in HK (NOT CHINA)
>Walton is not China company hence not tied by the law
AM I CORRECT?

SAVED BY THE HONG KONG SPECIAL FUCKING ADMINISTRATIVE REGION

I ALMOST SELL ALL OF IT. I AM GLAD I DID NOT!!!

list of the 60 ICOs in trouble. and WTC is of course not on the list. I'm such a faget for panick selling 60% of WTC, fuck me.

>IT'S NOT A CHINESE CONSPIRACY I SWEAR

WTC already back up to $2.20 levels.

stfu retard, China gave Hong Kong a special status +freedom for a reason

dunno looks like its getting pumped by whale
probably more people will dump it later again especially when usa wakes up

How do you know it's not on there?

he can read hieroglyphics

SO CAN WALTON (THE COMPANY) OPERATE LIKE USUAL IN CHINA OR NOT?

THIS IS STILL A SHIT COIN IF THE MAIN PRODUCT CANT BE DONE.
EXPLAIN REEEEEEE

>pumped by whale
Does not look like a whale. A whale would also push the orderbook with massive buywalls which get canceled as soon as they get touched. The smaller walls I saw the past 5 minutes were sold or moved higher, meaning that there are people wanting to buy this stuff at this price.

>SO CAN WALTON (THE COMPANY) OPERATE LIKE USUAL IN CHINA OR NOT?
It is a normal company now, so why should they not be able to operate normal?

I'm sorry I can't cure your retardation with words, everything has been explained.

OK, hope you guys are correct.

Just relax and dont fall for FOMO or FUD.
Open up youtube with a documentation of north korean nature (or canadian, whatever floats your boat), drink a cup of tea and chill.

just hold what you have and buy dips, virtually all coins that have been fucked up recently are going to get you a profit this week

ive bought WTC, BNB, OMG in this dip

its been such an over reaction, just fucking chill and stop panic buying and selling

Yep. I bought YOYOW as well. Same situation where it already fundraiser last year so it's safe but still dumped

gonna put $1k more into the dip so I'm sitting on $11k worth.

from here the sky is the limit, soon you will be the member of 1% whaletons, congratulations

His name was Walton

what's the point of govt controlling their currency if people can circumvent the controls with crypto?