Burgers

What's going to happen when they wake up?

sub $2000 btc

MAGA Coin moon.

they'll BUY BUY BUY for tasty profits

SERIOUSLY FUCKING BUY YOU FUCKING RETARDS

I hope NEO is gonna fall to 15$, which is when I buy 150.

t. Trying to dump his soon-to-be worthless life savings

I have no shame

My theory is that this is the perfect shakeout.

The dump from 4970 to 44 something started on friday/saturday, right before a 3 day weekend. (Today is labor day in the US, bank holiday)

My theory;

1. 4970 was a great time to take profit
2. Price dumps and is slow to recover, even though people want to buy the discounted Bitcoin (4400, 4500) they can't because they cannot wire fiat into exchanges
3. Those people still want to buy on discount right now, but can't because today is Labor Day
4. If the dumpers are smart they will buy up during today and tomorrow, effectively getting the price back up to around $5k
5. The people who wanted to buy into Bitcoin for the past 3 days can finally put in fiat again (bank holiday over)
6. they end up buying around $5k, effectively negating the discount, but they are in fomo now
7. dump on them again

just sold 100k

>put in 2.5k USD deposit to GDAX to buy USD and to convert to Monero
>could not sleep long tonight because of California heat wave, just slept 4 hours and woke up to ICO ban news from China

I actually am really happen I am going to be able to buy the dip. is pretty accurate but I think that the news doesn't affect us much because the IRS for us has already pretty much "outlawed" ICOs via classifying them as securities unless they can prove otherwise and China doing more of the same thing is meh.

However, long term, the momentum of the cryptomarket will be slowed down a ton. So investors can only now look at preexisting cryptos and pump those instead or buy up entrentched cryptos. This could prove disastorous if the bubble bursts but it does mean that you can buy any crypto you want that exists already and it will be pumped.

we are up faggot.. and sad

Have you had your breakfast burger yet or are you too sad even for burgers right now?

I agree, I don't think China news will affect us much. In fact it's probably better for the long term.

Short term I expect us to start moving up by hundreds again later today and tomorrow as people start getting their fiat in to buy the btc's on sale as banks open up and wire transfers go through again.

Americans serious about crypto are up when the Asians are.

Burger Cuck here. We will wake up and mass buy, get ready for the bull run on tuesday

>What's going to happen when they wake up?
First, this place is going to be flooded with pink wojaks
Second, this place is going to be flooded with HODL and *marines posts
Third, (though second and third might be switched or equal) this place is going to be flooded with Sell, crash and panic posts
Forth, we are going to see the "fuck, the loan shark is going to pop my kneecaps tomorrow, if I dont pay him back tenfold, I was promised that it'll go up every single day!" retards
And then it'll either normalize again, like every minor dip, or we are going to see some suicides, if this really is the big one.

>(Today is labor day in the US, bank holiday)
Oh, fuck, forgot about that.
When is a good Eurotime to buy, then? I'm thinkink of putting a few more Euros in.

when they wake up? they're going to
>drink a xxxxl coke
>eat a birthday cake for breakfast
>mount their rascal scooters
>scoot to work where they shoot poor people
>fuck around on faceberg for a few hours
>eat a few burgers for brunch
>check the price of BTC
it's all over lads

wakey wakey based yankee

Anytime before Tuesday since the US markets will inject a lot of liquidity once it reopens after the holiday. I checked lending rates on bitfinex and it seems like because liquidity is low, the rates are crazy for USD.

I would say now, if I'm wrong we could drop more but I have two scenarios that I think are most likely to happen

1. Smart money starts buying today, BEFORE Labor Day is over because fiat is still struggling to get in. Price recovers and the people who have been staring at their screen all weekend *wanting* to get in but unable to because they cannot wire fiat onto the exchanges end up buying tomorrow and through the rest of the week as their wire transfers finally make it onto the exchanges, ofc the price is already back at $5k right now and they fail to buy at a discount, it doesnt matter because they're in fomo mode now.

2. Fiat starts coming on to exchange again tomorrow and the people who have been wanting to buy Bitcoin on sale all through the 3 day weekend succeed in buying it at a slight discount and we recover through the week.

So either recovery starts today, tomorrow or we might have a problem on our hands.

>2020
>Burgers awake
>OMG main global currency
>2022
>burgers riot for feeling oppressed
>2023 first civil war of human kind and burgers
>2025 humans lost, survivors living in old unused metro stations
>OMG is still a global currency but no humans to enjoy these gains