What's our strategy for the burgers?

How are we gonna rinse these mother fuckers dry? Are we gonna sell them our bags or try to convince them everything is ok and then dump a shit all over them when they bring back our money?

Freedom never sleeps motherfucker.

Two SEC articles posted by SEC where they are tolerant of ICOs come out within weeks of each other.

>Thinking they are gonna shake out Americans and ICOs

Burgers aren't asleep faggot. We're in on this bloodbath.

What this guy said

Based quads

Fucking checked.

Look at our country. I can jerk myself off in a self driving car while going to get food at 4am. This is fucking paradise. Fuck all the rest of you 3rd world nignogs. America will be the crypto capital now that china has fallen.

i for one think the little chinks are cute, even through their calls in the wild are shrill. we must be kind as the winter months are coming and many chinks are preparing for hibernation.

My American made coin held up incredibly well during the storm.

>he thinks his country has anything that others dont other than guns which get his kid killed
hehe nice my man 100%

>yuropoor dreams of having Amerilord riches

HAHAHAHA no chance, at best you get run over by a truck of peace.

>muh baby killin musheen guns!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

absolutely yuropoor

>cant participate in icos
>politicians want to ban, if not regulate the fuck out crypto
>literally the worst fucking taxes in the world

>he thinks living in a region where they apologize to people who run them over with assault kalashnikov delivery trucks has a future in the human race

you crazy mound of diabetes and HFCS i bow before your digits

I guess I just completely imagined the 3 ICOs I just bought into. Oh well, magic internet money, turns out you're not real after all.

Who cares the burgers only have a combined total of $5000 in crypto anyway.

Japan/SK
>on verge of getting nuked

Canada
>lol

Europe
>enjoy your sharia and being a stepping stone for Russia

Straya
>just the US but not as good

Russia
>play Counterstrike and online gambling all day to feed your family porridge

FUCK YES
Also checked

wait until uncle sam comes knocking at your door with a dozen armed sold- i mean poli- i mean tax agents, demanding your gains

>he has a gun!
>no, no, im just jerking off to anime!
>opens fire, dead

> be me
> be burger
> living in Europe
> currently vacationing in Greece off of profits from crypto
> read Veeky Forums and other crypto news all day/night
> always current

Life is gud

Must be upsetting to have a regulatory agency dismantle pump and dump investment firms protect individual investors then give out guidelines saying as long as it does not fit into a security definition, just be careful on investing and don't get pumped and dumped.

nofreedoms absolutely btfo

>Must be upsetting to have a regulatory agency dismantle pump and dump investment firms protect individual investors
yet banks are still allowed to 'lose' your hard earned savings and proceed to steal even more money from you in the form of bailouts

americucks are in so much denial i cant even laugh anymore

Enjoy paying taxes to those Syrian Migrants so they can get paid compensation when they rape your daughter yuropoor cuck.

I was going to sleep, but watching this board mid crash is amazing.

>euro
try again pls

enjoy paying tax for welfare to your 13% and growing population of niggers, and 17% and growing even faster population of spics that steal your financed cars, break into your thre times mortgaged house and steal your tv bought on credit, then rape your daughter.. oh wait, your daughter gave it up and tipped them off about an easy target because american media influenced her to be a gang slut

You think it's only 17%...HAHAHA.

going to guess you are from some fucking shithole that would get you laughed at

its even higher? good. mexicans are cool.

hdi that makes america look like brazil (pretty much is anyway), home of the most livable city in the world (seven years holding that title too)
get with it cunt

TRIPLE QUADS CHEKKED

Freedomstan has weaponized autism on its side, along with perpetual insomnia and a gamblers mentality.

Freedom is always a risk.

That's why it works so damn good.

Don't worry, we're working on the darkie problem. Can't say the same for... well, basically every other western nation.

It's a delicate balance of cleaning house without angering the roaches, but we didn't fall into this mess in a day, it'll take a while to clean.

>thinks americucks don't fork over billions to shitskins

We've been granted a bare minimum 3 1/2 year reprieve to turn it around. Meanwhile Europe is holding down the gas to become Greater Germanistan.