Good guy Peter Schiff

Good guy Peter Schiff

>Goes on a podcast with a reach of millions to warn everyone about the dangers of cryptocurrency
>openly mocked by Veeky Forums
>gold is considered worst investment than digibyte
>week later ICOs banned
>market flash crashes
>Veeky Forums full of pink wojaks
>chaos in parent's basements around the country
>MFW gold price is up 1.4% today

>Baby's first dip
It's literally already over

DAMN 1.4%, you must be rich af, get ready for that retirement on mad gold gainz user

Boomers were coping with a $2000 BTC higher than gold a couple months ago and summerfags are panic selling when we aren't even below $4000.

half the world is still asleep while this news dropped, its not 'already over'
1.4% of a SHITTONNE OF CA$H is still more than any ICO scam will make

This guy is a fucking fraud.

I've seen you guys posting him recently, but didn't care because he is a known perma-bear.

Why the fuck are you even listening to this fraudster? He shills his shit gold and silver to people so his gold and silver companies make more money.

He wasn't right about the crash in:

Wow...

He's a fucking scammer.

Please stop giving this man publicity. He's almost as bad as the Rich Dad, Poor Dad guy. I don't know how Peter goes to sleep at night. I honestly don't. Scamming seniors out of their retirement savings to buy shit precious metals that under performed the market for years is simply egregious.

1.4% FUCK missed out on those gainz

schiff is a good reverse-indicator, he holds the worst track record of history. you couldnt be that bad investor even if you tried

Put my life savings into ETH in June and it's only up about 250% right now. Why didn't I sell when it was up 300%? Life is suffering.

Come talk to me after you try to cash out those "phat" gains, dont forgot to factor in tax. Anothe reason why gold is superior

>selling gold and crypto isn't the same tax

>Veeky Forums is full of pink wojacks
CIA here, what did they mean by this code phrase?

>MFW gold price is up 1.4% today
still significantly less than what you would have earned in the last hour from catching those dips :^)

ok so it will take another day, see you in a week when everything is at ATH

Isn't the original post by CIA shills?

lol gold and silver cucks. Enjoy your 0.5% gainz

>1.4%
WE GOLDBOYZ GOIN TO THE TOP OF THE HILL

to be this new to think sleeping matters to the largely bot controlled sums of crypto...

>1.4% of a SHITTONNE OF CA$H is still more than any ICO scam will make

100% BTC bb

hahaha. Robert T Kiwosaki ...time for sebuku

1% a day is 365% a year, remember that.

these crypto bots are just that, bots. designed by humans, controlled by humans. they do not have artificial intelligence. A human tells them what to do and they do it.

the price will not go up 1% every day for the rest of the year

remember this post

I dont own a whole lot of gold, but to me the value is in its protection against devaluation. It will always be worth -something- whereas all this crypto shit is really just hashes and exchange databases. For the type of person that sees the world stage currently getting worse and worse, this is more value than mad immediate gainz

user calls it, gold breaks 5k/oz next year

>21 million altcoinz
>loved by bankers

At this point isn't XAU or physical gold a no brainer?

>I don't know how Peter goes to sleep at night
>jewish
theres your answer right there my man

I have a lot of respect for Peter Schiff. But hearing him talk about crypto is cringe worthy. He has always said it was a bubble. If he says it enough times it will be true. Just like everything else he predicts