Origins of Racism

Being an American, my knowledge of racism against blacks stemmed almost entirely from America's history with regards to slavery. Even in politics, this is pretty much the only event that is cited. However, the older I get, I am beginning to see that blacks were discriminated against by literally everyone. America is honestly the least offender as far as I can tell. Walk up to any person in Eastern Europe and ask them what they think of blacks. It's the same answer everywhere. And these are people that have never set foot in America a day in their life. Go to any part of Asia, a continent that homes half the fucking planet, and the answer is the same. Hell, I was even talking to a Dominican individual the other day and they were explaining to me how they don't like blacks either. These people are basically black themselves.

So how is it that all these cultures, who have had no interaction with one another, have all arrived at the same conclusion?

You need to broaden your perspective and look at the phenomena of racism more generally, rather than racism specifically against blacks.

If you look at history you will see that quite a lot of civilizations had a dislike of foreigners and different ethnic groups. To an extent this is an innate impulse in humans that dates back from our days as hunter-gatherer peoples who do better when they favor their own in-group and stay away from the out-group.

It tends to be more acute with black people because you can tell at an immediate glance that they are different, whereas it is much harder to do that with people of Irish or Eastern European descent.

I want a black girlfriend.

Because their racism originates from observing the behavior not of racist Americans, but of brown people.

Even blacks hate other blacks.

the origin of racism is capitalism

>muh racism is power
"no"

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Except that racism predates capitalism.

What's the connection? Why do leftists stretch to blame everything on capitalism?

I can take a guess.

The first thinker to classify the peoples of the world as White, Black, Asian, and Amerind was Swedish zoologist Carl Linnaeus, often called the "father of modern taxonomy".

Discrimination is essentially universal in multiracial societies, anywhere in the world.

Also, the only places outside of Africa with a lot of black people were typically places that had bought black people.

"RACISM" IS A MISNOMER; THE CORRECT TERM IS "ETHNOTRIBALISM".

ETHNOTRIBALISM HAS A BIOGENETIC BASIS, AND IT OCCURS NATURALLY AS A DOMINANT TRAIT IN HUMANS.

THE FACT THAT ETHNOTRIBALISM IS NATURAL DOES NOT JUSTIFY IT.

>ESL telling people how to speak english by making up his own definitions which no one else uses

gtfo

It's odd. They stretch like crazy to blame everything on racism, en they blame racism on capitalism.
Why are leftists so dumb and bad with women?

How can they be superior to the people they were btfo by?

the thing about racism is not the discrimination against some other group just like nationalism is not about hatred of some other arbitrarily chosen nation. the idea is almost exactly the same except instead of a fuckton of nationalities the world is divided into a handful of "races" and then everyone in your group is considered to not be "other". this does away with much of the justification of wars and shit and so conflict, which is mostly a constant in history, will get directed at something else - meaning another race or nation.

Inferiors are jealous of superiors and think of them as scheming, inhuman fiends, but feel that they know better. Superiors are repelled by inferiors and think of them as violent, irrational beasts but feel sorry for them and want to tame them.

Simple.
Europeans settle on europe: 40000BC
Amerindians reached Canada: 25000BC; then after the deglaciation (10000 years later) populated the rest of the continent in 15000BC

European crops date from 10000BC.
Amerindian crops date from 6000BC.

Europeans getting the bronze from other culture in 3200BC.
Amerindians reached the bronze age in 500BC approximately.

Also as a great factor:
Horse domesticated in 3000BC approximately.

Knowing that the rests of all amerindian populations of 14000BC to 10000BC were pretty much paleolithical-tier and all lived as nomads, practiced some artistic manifestations as european paleo-populations. It's safe to assume they started again in the paleolithic and had to morph the environment of woods, jungles and coasts to their convenience, the same the europeans did with their environment for thousands of years before the Neolithic.

Then let's compare:
Europeans lurking around as nomads: 30000 years.
Amerindians lurking around as nomads: 9000 years.

Europeans reaching the bronze age from other cultures after the Neolithic stage: 6800 years.
Amerindians reaching the bronze age by themselves without the influence of a culture thousands of years ahead of development: 5500 years.

Let's check also how many years have humans modifyed the horse population and environment: 37000 years.
Let's check how many years have amerindians affected the camelids of South-America, when the spaniards came: 16500 years. They had less than half the time, yet they already domesticated diverse species for food and whool. Llamas can carry up to 50 Kg.

And I didn't mention the disadvantages such as continental isolation (north-south and east-west), NiƱo fenomena that destroys coastal villages, less cultures to trade with, and no naval technology, iron, horses, wheel, and writting from north-african nor anatolian cultures.

So, it's safe to affirm. Incas were superior to europeans. Their higher development rate was excellent compare to europeans.

Unfortunately the superiors suffered disease epidemics that decimated their population on the Americas, and the inferiors took control of the zone nowadays.