Moon mission

get in quick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQuhh5F88Ss
bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-41128929/using-your-face-to-buy-your-lunch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, I'm shorting. Easy gains.

B-b-but the other thread told me to Press S.

*krsk*
Folks, ahhh, I'd like to apologize for the delay in service. There was, ahhh... some sort of burning dumpster fire in the middle of the taxi lane. Lots of screaming, something about ants jumping from buildings, but uuhhhh nothing to worry about. We'll be resuming our shuttle service to Armstrong Station in T-minus one hour. Have a great day, and thank you for choosing OMGair.

IS IT A MOON MISSION OR SHOULD I SELL???? CMON GUYS EVERYTHING I DO IS BASED ON ADVICE Veeky Forums GIVES

h o d l

> OP: buy my bag

yes

just put 3 btc on at $9.00

what could go worng?

While there may have been a sexy little spread going on - we're pretty calm now, buy in gents we're headed to 20.

I like the theory that alot of the shitcoin money that was spread around might come home to roost with omg

cheapest you will get omg at

nothing, enjoy being rich

We saw a lot of money after NEO crashed..

Bout to see their whole market cap flow in~ :D Where else would it go? ARK, Walt? BAHAHAHA

Get into da ARK before its too late, non-believers

leld

fuck you guys I bought more.

>Went all in on the dip
>MFW I bought at 0.00170649
>MFW I realize I finally made a good call
>MFW now considered a small whale

Will I make it Veeky Forums? Also what was the price at 0.00170649 I'm too retarded to calculate it.

kekd

how high are we gonna fly cap?

It's labor day mates, no major trading going on until Japan wakes up at 7PM. Time to accumulate gents.

S-still HODLing

>decide to impulse purchase more at $9.50
>instantly slumps down to $8.50
where is the end of mr bones' wild ride

WE ARE THE OMISEMARINES AND WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Americans are waking up and panicking, and it looks like some whales are duking it out. Doubt it will go lower than 800, virtually guaranteed to stay above 700.

180, 170. Fuck I'm tired.

whats that in USD?

Think about it like this. The reason OMG went down is unrelated to it all. It's just mass panic with crypto in general.

It's obvious that it'll bounce back so it's pretty much the dip that everyone has been waiting for.

Prepare for liftoff?

you just do

$4334.03 (btc price) * 0.00170649

its like $7.40 or so

you would need to know the exact price of btc when you bought for exact price though

And that's your mistake

Check out this, it'll calm your soul fellow OMGods.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQuhh5F88Ss

Could someone give me quick feedback in what way OMG will be affected by the Chink ban?

it wont

It wont.

It has nothing to do with China at all

only chinks selling omg because of ico fud

Not affected whatsoever, people are panic selling and smart goys are accumulating.

That recovery from 187k sats to 200k. Wow

Not sure why OMG fell with NEO at the China news. It has fuck all to do with China. They are based in Thailand.

>He tracks his shitcoins in USD.

gove it to me simple Veeky Forums... should i fucking buy ARK or OmiseGo right now?

is OP still alive?

Everything fell because Bitcoin fell. Only a select few didn't move. OMG recovered pretty quickly, but we're going through a 2nd wave now that America is waking up.

Most altcoins in exchanges are tied to BTC including OMG.
So any crash in btc will result the same for altcoins

Sad I'm already all in and didn't accumulate more during this insane dip

same but I feel better when I think about all the people who bought at ATH or who let the FUD get ahold of them. Iron hands user, iron hands

here we go again.. looks like we might hold out against a further btc crash though

>$8.00

im one of the ATH guys, that FUD got me good
i tough im smarter now.
now the liquidation is creeping in

Just bought 1 btc more.

Honestly get in on this soon. By the end of the day, it's going to be solidly over 200k.

Goodbye.

i tough i was smarter*

the fuck are you idiots buying in now?

theyre about to airdrop 5% of their worthless token to every ethereum holder, and most of them are going to sell that shit. at least wait until then.

not to mention the coin itself only gives you "dividends", so when this growth period ends (as it might already have) nobody's going to keep holding it long term, because theres no long term growth potential based on raw usage.

help

>No long-term growth potential based on raw usage.

Have you even read about the coin? It's use will be a token that facilitates exchanges between any type of digital asset.

so close bro, best of luck

I'm so fucking happy right now. Never thought we would go under 10 let alone this. Buying so much omisego like it's black friday

What's the difference? At least the usd is relatively stable comparing to btc

next few 5 min candles will decide your fate. good luck

good call on the airdrop, I think a lot of people forgot to factor that in, myself included. I still see a lot of long term potential though.

yeah, and 10s of other coins make the same claim, i've heard it all before.

an intermediary token doesn't need value when its bought and immediately sold. it just adds inefficiencies into the system that allow a non-token based competitor to offer better rates.

What do you see the price for OMG in the next few years? I believe in the team since they pushed a lot of effort into their project.

because the whole point of holding all of these other alts is that they outperform bitcoin in the short or long term. if they're not outperforming bitcoin, you shouldnt be holding them.

people get comfy counting their $/¥/€ gains and completely miss that their alt is trending towards zero against bitcoin long term. litecoin is a perfect example. don't get fooled.

You are either so retarded it's unbelieveable and obviously don't know shit about omise or you're just a typical fud troll. Stay poor though

h-help what do I do

honestly, i have no idea. their idea isn't new or remarkable, but all they need are good partnerships and deals and they could easily see some traction. they're definitely not your average shitcoin ico.

im not sure i really want to buy into their tokens now though. it seems like way too much mania. ill probably hold onto the 500 or so OMG i get from the airdrop though. if it keeps up this downward trajectory i might pick some up in 5-10 days.

holy shit you must be sweating lmao

I'm still buying all the way down, fuck it. This is my last fucking chance and I'm taking it!

>500 OMG

You realize that they stated because of how many ETH holders there are, it's going to be like .3 OMG for every 1 ETH.

why is it that the moonkids on Veeky Forums love to assume everyone who disagrees with them is poor? im not the one desperately chasing token gains here.

0.3? i thought it was 0.07? did they completely exclude exchange addresses?

It's almost as if he was talking out of his ass the whole time

How can someone be this fucking stupid

back at 190k. I think we'll be alright boys.

Moonkid kek. Omise will have tons of transactions flowing through it with each one adding to the valuation of omg especially after omise merges everything to one.

A year from now posts like these will be laughable

A year from now? They already are.

>from the whitepaper
"Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including (but not limited to) payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded con-tract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. This token must have value, to prevent low-cost attacks and is necessary to enforce this network."

You just talk shit without knowing anything about the project

It blows my mind that someone as retarded as you has enough eth to get 500 omg from the airdrop

It's holding steadily, this retarded FUD from the China news will be over.

He doesn't he just has no idea wtf he's on aboot. He probably thought 500 was reasonable.

Yeah seems like just whales capitalizing hard, wish I saw this coming would of had so much omg

The China fud is already over. Omise is on reddit saying it's no problem and they are compliant.

Fud btfo in hours

thats great. but i like to base my holdings in reality not wishful thinking.

not retarted, just not so easily taken in by hype and speculation. you learn to be more objective when you're not constantly trying to search for big wins.

and what it says is exactly what i said. it gets fees from the network, the coin must have value because of staking, like ethereum. but it has a lot more to prove because it doesnt get a free ride from real world utility like ethereum is right now.

my point is, i'm not interested in getting a measily 3-5% a year from fees and staking. sure i'll stake coins i already own, but people buying OMG arent buying it for the staking and tx fee potential, theyre buying it hoping the coin itself is going to jump another 50%+.

Pic relevant

500 is my conservative estimate assuming 0.07 per ether. if 0.07 is wrong i would love to be corrected with a source. like the guy above who quoted from the whitepaper.

>they're buying it hoping the coin itself is going to jump up another 50%+

So literally every coin? Those people will always exist in any market. You buy something for the future use and potential it has.

Oh fuck I remember your thread! Terrible timing lad. Hopefully you rebound.

enjoy

bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-41128929/using-your-face-to-buy-your-lunch

share the link - it's Alibaba.

I love this company

So you have over 7,000 ETH?

True, but I disagree to a certain extent. Holding LTC has been great for stability and corporations like Overstock are beginning to accept it.

I am looking to increase my BTC by about 10% this dip though. I'd really like to hit that 30 BTC. Been stuck in the 20 BTC range for awhile.

thank you comrade, hands of steel will pay off

said fuck it and put my last BTC in OMG at the dip, i have ~330 now

am i gonna make it?

Stop with this FUD.

closer to 5 figures, but somewhere around there at the block snapshot a couple of months ago.

i hear the "litecoin is stable" mantra everywhere and i dont get where it came from, because its completely false. look at the charts, its hugely volatile. its only period of relative stability was when nobody outside of china was trading it, and when three quarters of the currency is owned by miners or sitting on exchanges i dont have high hopes for its utility as a payment coin now bitcoin has segwit.

You realize that anyone claiming to be a whale/having over 1 mil in crypto is automatically disregarded unless they actually post some proof or a screenshot of your wallet, right?

Otherwise get out you larping faggot, everyone knows that you said 500 OMG because you know shit about the coin and thought 500 sounded like a good, even number.

alibaba has it's own technology with facepay, it's not connected with omise

implying fags just don't do inspect element anyways to larp. Anyone with that money wouldn't be on Veeky Forums at all. just disregard them and move on

well no shit. im just saying coins that pay out dividends or fees have to be treated differently. once omisego isnt the next hot alt the speculators are going to move on, and there needs to be something solid underneath to maintain the price when that happens. if you believe the token must scale exponentially with the value transacted on the network, and you believe the network will reach exponential growth at some point in the near future, then its a good speculative investment, but if the value of the token can be decoupled from the growrh of the network itself, it's less lucrative, especially in the case where value transacted on the network is not reliant on the token itself, unlike in ethereum, where value on the ethereum network right now is predominately xfed via the eth token itself.

thats cute, i dont give a shit about what you think, my points dont change whether you believe me or not.

and just remember, ethereum was < $10 less than 2 years ago.

lol

Anyone as keen to brag as you were about your big 500omg payout would have no aversion to showing their account balance if it was legit. larp somewhere else faggot

and nobody with millions in crypto would be stupid enough to sign a message from their multiple accounts linking them all together just to show up some autistic kid on Veeky Forums.

not everyone jumped on the crypto bandwagon in the past 6 months. its been here for years. now stop derailing this fucking thread with your jealousy. i still want some proof for that 0.3 value per ETH.

HOLD UNTIL IT STOPS