BNB

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :^(
How the fuck do you cunts cope with losing thousands of your hard earned dollars..

I have a small penis so I cope everyday and have gotten used to it.

i sold yesterday morning, no idea what you are talking about ? but maybe i just buy the dip now i guess

i'm buying now. this is looking like one of the trades of the month. So cheap right now.

a hacker stole my shitcoins from shitopia and now binance going bankrupt
Fuck You Monday

you fucking retards binance is based in HK the China laws won't even touch it

I wonder when people will realize that while Binance is a Chinese exchange, it actually operates out of South Korea? I sold last Friday, buying back in now at a third of the price. Suckers.

>How the fuck do you cunts cope with losing thousands of your hard earned dollars..

By buying more.

same but sub8 face

you would never see this dip again. buy as much as you can.

I did but the dip, but it just keeps dropping...

>you fucking retards binance is based in HK the China laws won't even touch it
You think that's retarded, how about BTC itself taking hits because of a crackdown on Chinese ICOs?

Was BNB even an ICO?

The reaction is hilarious, China are halting ICOs so they can stop scam shitcoins.. better sell all my crypto that isn't even slightly affected.

>better sell all my crypto that isn't even slightly affected.
OH MAN NOW THAT YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT, WHERE'S MY SELLING HAT????

are you just making this shit up as you go along?

South Korea???? they are based out of Hong Kong.

binance ceo interview on boxmining mentioned servers in sk

Their servers are in SK, they registered and operate from HK

Of course it was an ICO. But it's based in HK, not China. The chink fuckers, Hongfei included, knew this ban was coming. That is why they set up binance in hk so that it was outside China's jurisdiction and they could offer as many hk scamcoins as they pleased.

Shame that he couldn't tell Neo suckers what he knew months ago though. That is why Hongfei only started rejecting the "Chinese ETH" tag once his paid astroturfers had roped in enough roundeye bagholders - long after they had turned it into a meme. He knew that Neo would never host Chink ICOs and thus never reach the heights of the real ETH.

Sly melonheaded cunt needs his jaw broken.

I was talking about their servers, which they operate from. Stop spasming around like a monkey because you lost your lunch money and actually read up on things before you call people out.

Then it wasn't a dip you dip

I've lost so much money, u just cashed out.. I couldn't take it..

I just cashed out**

>butt buddies since day 1 with government regulation
>china only halting ICOs till they can properly regulate it
>thinking binance wont be the place that the government wants legit projects to go onto
>not buying BNB when it dipped to 13k

boxmining said hong kong is separate jurisdiction and not affected by the regulation so I even if they operate from Hong Kong they aren't affected the same

Is it?