Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouvrage_Cap_Martin#Casemate_du_Pont_Saint_Louis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*to the entire world*

>declare war on an opponent you can never beat
>declare war on more opponents you can never beat
"Woah haha look you guys we only lost because the whole world was against us"

*revels in the right side of history losing the most important war of all time*

haha, most of those soldiers probably died under horrible conditions on the eastern front, haha

Shouldn't have fought for International Krautry

Had they won there wouldn't be subhuman millennials pooping their diapers like the freaks they are. I'm sick of these subhumans thinking they are soo entitled. Makes me wish the Wehrmacht won WWII.

Don't knock it till you've tried it

And would that be you subhuman? Your diaper fetish?

>Germans being obsessed with scat
move along nothing to see here

Feels nice around the cushy

It is only you that is upset with the putrid fecal matter that you youngsters like to empty into your depends. This is why degeneracy would be a thing of the past if the Germans won. I wish they spared the jews because at least the Jews didn't have such sick fetishes like you whippersnappers do today.
You ought to be gassed and then have your organs harvested for having such sick fantasies. Another disgusting millennial.

Jeez, you sure came with a lot of emotional baggage to this conversation.

Back to /r/eddit with you

I'm just telling it how it is you damn whippersnappers. How many milennials are in the United States? We need a big gas chamber to fit them all in. That also includes you sickos with your diaper fetishes and your obsession with shitting in your diapers. I bet when they release the gas you'll be regretting being born as a subhuman millennial. I'm sure Satan is going to burn that diaper of yours off once you land in the gates of hell.

>empty into your depends
It's Rearz, mate, get your brands right.

You millennial subhuman, I don't go on that sicko website you just cited. Its full of damn whippersnappers and subhuman millennials that needs to be exterminated.

Ahhhh, I think a headache is coming on.

Why is that?

This level of cancer is inducing a migraine. I may need to take a break from Veeky Forums. Perhaps I'll try reddit?

Go ahead, go back to your safe space. Don't forget to correct the record as you keep shitting your diaper you mutant subhuman millennial freak.

You're a liberal tranny.

Listen youngster, I was never raised a sissy liberal, I fought in Nam and killed commies and I didn't care what the media had to say about my service. I'm no sissy liberal you millennial rat bastard.

aaaaaaaaa

I'm an European monarchist and everything east of that shit pond is a liberal tranny to me.

Even more embarrassing

>WOW IT ONLY TOOK 4 OF YOU TO KILL ME

Nazis are the DSP of ideology

>declare war

Sources needed

Seventy years later and Jew STILL mad!
:3

>implying you can't defeat the world

Being a sissy leftist trap is super fun though, you should give it a try before you knock it.

you seem very lonely

>Wehraboos fall for obvious bait time and time again
Like clockwork.

It was both retarded to take on pretty much everyone in every direction, but also impressive to be able to punch so far above it's weight class for so long against overwhelming, superior opponents.

Is it really bait though if the whole reason this thread exists is to respond to the existence of wehraboos? From a meta- perspective it is they who are the bait and OP who is the rube that responds.

Yes, but perhaps it is us, who comments on the grand kabuki, who are the true rubes. Perhaps we are the ones being baited into observing this intricate dance.

They didn't count on British stiff upper lip.

Seriously though, they bombed Britain to fuck and they just dusted off and went back to work. Maximum respect for the 1930's Brits.

hahahahahaha danzig ist polnisch, my smell wehraboo friend

Wow, another quality thread here on Veeky Forums
But remember, it's /pol/ that's shitting up the board.

The French were so badass. What happened? Where did everything go wrong? Was it the WW1 victory?

Yes. WW1 broke France and consumed every manly gene it had

>Implying the french beat the whole world or that their accomplishments were more impressive than the Nazis.
Their capital got overrun by Russians, their leader surrendered to the British and the Americans didn't even have to help!

Sheeit. Didn't a group of 9 French soldiers successfully defend a fort for 10 whole days and kill 800 marios during ww2 also? I think I read about that somewhere but don't know if it's true or not

They got faggy after the Norman influence wore off desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouvrage_Cap_Martin#Casemate_du_Pont_Saint_Louis

This doesn't include the wikipedia battle stat thing though.

Never underestimate Italian military incompetence.

>italians in war

Defeating the world was much easier in Napoleon's time, when logistics weren't as advanced. Not to mention that Napoleon lost too.

>05

*push the boundaries of evil so far, you embitter the entire western world to the idea of nationalism, so much so that they would rather surrender their entitlements as a nation-state than associate with you*

the italians were so badass. what happened?

Not the same Italians.
"Modern" Italians descend from the Lombards and other Germanic barbarians who emigrated to the Italian Peninsula, and destroyed the Western Roman Empire from the inside.
See the Kingdom of the Lombards.

Current Romans are Greeks, dear malaca.

lmao not even Greeks are Greeks now my man.

*entire world falls to international jewry*