The formal abolition of Prussia occurred on 25 February 1947

>The formal abolition of Prussia occurred on 25 February 1947
>The Prussian State which from early days has been a bearer of militarism and reaction in Germany has de facto ceased to exist.
Thank god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_Prussia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nLvxukHTw9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This and genociding the Sudeten Germans were the only good things the Russkies ever did.

Well since Prussia was invented by Poland if Prussia wanted to survive they had to get rid of Poland first. Definitely the northern part. After WWII Poland wasn't independent but it had borders and that was enough.

>An Austrian and some Rheinlanders chimp out in Eastern Europe
>Thus it's okay to destroy the greatest nation Europe has ever seen and murder it's people

You make me sick

They were leeches and nobody misses them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

Russkies didn't do that, (((Czechs))) did.

Prussians were literally the only civilizing force in Eastern Europe for 700 years before Poles and Ruskies ruined it. Now they're gone and surprise surprise, Königsberg is now a bunch of grey commieblocks and Westpreussen is the only good part of Poland.

Are you talking about nazi propaganda that was supposed to be the excuse for the invasion on Czechoslovakia?

Yeah it's weird, most Prussian noblemen were hardline monarchists and didn't care all that much for Hitler's autism. They just followed him because they were defending Germany, that's it. None of the real maniacs of Hitler's Germany (Hitler, Himmler, Mengele, Dirlewanger, Globocnik, Eichmann) were Prussians.

>some normie talkshows
Fuck off back to r*ddit.

No, I'm talking about things like Beneš decrees or the massacre in Přerov.

>he isn't into Norm Macdonald

Fuck. Everything is so wrong I don't even feel like addressing it all. Especially the "westprussen" part" I guess someone really did invest there.
But yeah today's Kaliningrad was ruined by Russia. They do that.

>no prussian
>no war on europe
Just a coincidence.

Are you seriously denying that Poland A and Poland B exist?

Lmao

DO IT AGAIN NAPOLEON

And it's the best in central part of the country.

>Prussia is poorest part of Poland
kek

I don't even know who that is and I'm not sure I want to know.

Nothing to do with Prussia other than being on the former Prussian territory. The Poles who live in Poland A were actually resettled there from eastern Poland that now belongs to Belarus and Ukraine.

>Prussians were literally the only civilizing force in Eastern Europe
You never heard of the Habsburgs?

They should have destroyed Prussia after WW1.

Prussia way the greatest achievement of human civilization in the entire history of mankind you ignorant plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLvxukHTw9s

The undisputed king of the deadpan delivery.

You mean the part that belonged to Prussia?

>Nothing to do with Prussia other than being on the former Prussian territory.
>Nothing to do with Prussia except being part of Prussia

How can you be this retarded?

Wrong. After the Vienna Congress it became Russian.

Ah yes, the Russian Empire who did so much to benefit Poland

>Be random French clerk working in embassy coming back from your lunch break.
>Gang of Prussian ruffians with a chip on their soldier are blocking your path, sharpening their swords on the steps to your job.
Wat do?

No, not really. What is your game? As a part of Russia it still became industrialized just like it would've if Poland was independent or in any other scenario because that's how it is. Prussian/German part and Russian were both oppressive and anti-Polish. It was different in Austrian but it was the poorest region. But life went on as usual.

>being part of Prussia
How can it be a part of Prussia if Prussia hasn't been a thing in over half a century? Furthermore it has different population, jurisdiction, and basically everything else than Prussia. Only the territory is the same.

Sounds like this meme.

I'm imagining Paul Reubens dressed like an effete Frenchman, daintily trying to "excuse me" his way through a throng of scowling Prussians, before accidentally knocking over their horses as he sashays by and gets lynched.

>Prussia develops the land into a civilized first-world country
>Polish people come and murder all the Prussians
>Prussian territory is richer and has better quality of life even 70 years after
>"B-but it has nothing to do with Prussia!"
Stop being so fucking retarded

>Inherit rubble of bricks.
>Rebuilt everything
>It was Prussian work!

>Rail networks, quality of life, political alignment, and income all almost exactly match Prussian borders
>But it has nothing to do with Prussian development of these areas

Is there anything more brainlet than this

The only thing you get right is railroad network. The difference between Germans and Russians in WW1 was that first ones stolen industry from "ex Prussian soon to be Polish" territories, and Russian did the same, but included railroads in their plan(90% of railroads were lost).
Just to give an example, textile industry in Łódź voivodeship after war was on 14% of what it was in 1914.
There is also another difference, Lublin voivodeship and neighbrour ones (coincidentally the red ones) were greatly destroyed in war, with all major cities burned to the ground. Ex Prussian territories were in far better state, especially undamaged by war Silesia. And that's only WW1.
H. H. Fisher, America and the New Poland, New York 1928
Prussian Spirit didn't magically buff people from Kresy and made them more productive. And of course that cherrypicking, as Prussia is currently the poorest region in Poland, and ex Russian one is wealthiest. I guess Prussian Prussia was less Prussian than Greater Poland.

>greatest nation Europe has ever seen
Top kek

prussian first universitity was funded by polish kang so its pretty funny to read this 500 years later on mongolian drawing forums

So basically you can compare that situation to modern Germany, where North-Eastern part for some reason is still poor, after so many years.

>The Prussian State which from early days has been a bearer of militarism and reaction in Germany has de facto ceased to exist.
I seriously hate the Anglo. What they did to Germany is inexcusable.

>Prussian territory is richer and has better quality of life even 70 years after
And what does this have to do with the place being former Prussian territory? The people who live there now are not descended from Prussians.

Prussia is THE chimpout state of white people

How are they chimpout?

I think you seriously underestimate just how much the Anglos hated the Germans (Prussians) and who can blame them? The Germans got some rinky dink African colonies, had better industry and horror of horrors built ships! Ships! That was a line too far, they're lucky they even allowed the Germans to stay there after World War II instead of giving the land to the French and Polish.

Also I highly suspect that Brits are still butthurt that it was the Prussians that won Waterloo and that taking all the glory doesn't change that fact.

Prussia was nothing more than a Polish-German larping state build on Polish territory.

>Anglos hated the Prussians

this meme again.

>Anglos hated the Germans (Prussians)
Who funded Prussia with ridiculous amounts of money? Who orchestrated Partitions of Poland to make Prussia a power?

It was all the Brits. They wanted to have a protestant lapdog at their disposal on the continent.

Prussians are the most trustworthy people on Earth

Inbred child sacrificing monarchs.
No thank you.
How were they leeches? are you just baiting stormfags? because thats just not true.

They leeched on Poland before they became a nation.

Eh by that statement poland is the biggest leech in europe.

But how did they leech off poland? Im german and history like that isnt taught here at all, just ww2 and how it was horrible and a bit of french revolution before that. At least in my school time I never went to uni for history so I cant talk about that.

Don't forget they loved Prussia when it humiliated France and Austria, but got paranoid when united Germany became the most powerful and technologically advanced country in continental Europe. Even more scary for them was the possibility of Germany expanding into Eastern Europe and their alliance with Austria-Hungary.

1904 and 1907 which saw the signing of the Entente Cordiale and the Anglo-Russian Convention respectively were extremely important in warning Russia not to wage any potential war, and they followed the Anglo-German naval arms race.

Perfidious Anglo doesn't recognize any alliance in the long run however.

>Königsberg is now a bunch of grey commieblocks

>declare war on Russia
>fuck it up
>enable autistic defend-to-the-last-man policy
>turn Koenigsberg into a fortress
>Soviets assault the shit out of it, no buildings intact in process because every building turned into a fortification
>wah, wah, why the ebil Russians ruined it

Meh, Prussia was an artificial entity anyway

It only existed because the elector of Brandenburg wanted to make himself king, the only legal way he could achieve this is by making himself king of Prussia, a germanized baltic region which was outside the Holy Roman Empire, where there could be only one monarch, only one German king

the important thing is German unity

Beneš did at least one thing right

>But how did they leech off poland?
ask Friedrich der Grosse

Reminder that German autism and Baltic savagery created the best entity in European history.

russia?