If you aren't buying NEO right now, what are you doing? LOL

If you aren't buying NEO right now, what are you doing? LOL

not catching the falling knife? maybe I'll buy when it goes sub 300k

NEO is a long term project which is gonna be valued in the hundreds.

ICO's are banned, it's worth 10 bucks at best now

suck my dick chink

Yeah until Chinese sort out an online system on the blockchain to regulate ICOs with peoples identities and NEO will be the one that the gov works with. ETH will be banned forever.

It's called 'buying the rumour', not 'buying this assumption I've made which may or may not happen but even if it does it'll almost definitely be months and months away in which time NEO will drop by another 60%'

I'd hold or buy rumors than be the ones selling rumors and news spread by people to drive down prices. Buy at the bottom, sell at the top.

... of satoshi.
It's a long term project...
For losers

CAN ANY OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ACTUALLY GIVE A REASON WHY ICOS BEING BANNED HURTS NEO FFS

lmao

exactly neo has nothing to do with icos fuck tard u act like its a ico machine pussy

doesn't matter what neo is
what matters is what people think it is

Salt more
Neo produces gas, gas is chinese ethereum
Neo is not for icos, nro is to make gas, which is for ICOs

investor panic. rumors.

you can't act based on the assumption that all investors are rational agents who do their research first and then make decisions, because 90% of them are idiots.

very short term yes but then people realize

Look, I get that you're shilling after you bought in at $40, but realize this. NEO is a blockchain platform, just like ETH is. It grew as it did, because it was going to be China's chosen one. Now they effectively banned ICO's, thus there's no reason for NEO anymore. I sold after last week's rumors expecting this.

You should sell now, cause a coin with no use will see < 50k SATS.

Also, I hope that pink crazy town slut was all in on NEO and now offed himself.

>pink crazy town slut

pics?

no you guys are just stupid if you compare neo to eth and china bans icos and icos are already fucked up everyone knows it and icos are gettting strict in us. then there is no issue stop being stupid. Is eth only good for icos no and gas can be used for paying fees and icos can accept any neo gas or btc so dont act like icos are needed its funny lol ill just keep buying my cheap neo

Hello, have you ever heard about punctuation marks?

i dont think you know what an ico is

>they didn't sell at $50
>they didn't sell at $40
>they didn't sell at $30
>they didn't sell at $20
>they won't sell at $10
>they will post pink wojaks at $1
Why are you guys so emotionally attached to this shitcoin? Don't blame girls for being such "emotional creatures" at this point.

not losing money?

>at 1$
Try .05c

Would buy in, but at 12-14$, the real price of neo

It's true support is in the high 200k's, low 300's, as it was after the first crash after it hit 550k.

OP is totally delusional about his TA.

>wake up
>see Neo dropped to 3600
>OMG OMG will it hit even lower?!
>act like retard
>Neo goes up to 4000
>uhmm, maybe it's gona drop to 3600 again
>Neo goes to 4800

JUST FUCKING SHOOT MY RETARDED ASS

The floor was at 180k SAT back then, stable around 220k SAT.

Any project that has a use in the real world (and improves on other technologies for that use) is months if not years away if it even will ever exist.
ICO's were what kept the smart contract hype from imploding earlier this year.
ICO's will now get severely hampered for at least months to come (we are still waiting for SEC's move, for example).
Smart money is out of smart contract bs, and might even wait on the sidelines with relation to the rest of crypto.

I sold at $40 feels good man. Knew it was a shit coin before I even bought it.

Uhhhh no... this is not true.

I participated in the Red Pulse Ico. (Finally a benefit for being a Canadian citizen whaddup)

You send them NEO and they give you RPX tokens during the ico.

A-Are you accumulating too?

Are you brain damaged? ICO's are/were just a small part of NEO. Fucktard. NOw is the perfect time to buy. Not like any of you retards here will listen though

Don't worry. They are just going to rebrand themselves again and pump before dumping getting even more of your money. Hope they pick a logo like a condon so when you get fucked again, at least you want catch hpv.

Shorting eth?

you guys don't understand that china is just filtering out the scam shit coin icos lmao

That chart is literally ripple 2.0

The icos are what caused the major pump in the first place. It's speculation in comparison to eth. If you haven't sold over the last few weeks you're hopeless.

Liar. Red Pulse ICO isn't even available yet. 10th day of this month

Red Pulse is over boys, low neo price = high RPX supply = GARBAGE

how long did u took u to get approved , i applied saturday didnt get approved or rejected email

I got approved within 2 business days.

u dont get an approval mail only rejection

tell me OP, why is neo good? Please provide technical arguments not just shills

NEO is over. Just move on already, faggot.
It was all hype because
>muh chink ethereum

ahaha fucking NEO deluded faggots GOT BTFO ahahahahaha
BUY HIGH SELL LOW fucking retards
ahahahahaha

Buying ETH like a sane person. It's going to $600 once this FUD is over.

are they telling you to kill your celf?

will NeoGas also be worthless??