>not even 3 hours later, the bubble pops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit cunt son

>the bubble popped
When? Buttcoin is still worth over 4k

Haha ha haha tell your dad to enjoy his retirement under the bridge

This is like the worst time to tell them to get into crypto, should have waited until december

post proof

kek

This

Markets are shaky right now

Interesting. I remember seeing threads like this back in June, back when bitcoin dropped, after the first time it $3k. It was mainly kids who had convinced who had convinced their parents to take out loans and take positions in bitcoin, right near its peak. This was before the paradigm of bitcoin always bouncing back had developed in the market

Best of luck, OP. I hope you learnt that it's better to patient, rather than falling for FOMO (and the "time in market argument").

worst part is u cant kys cause the guilt will haunt u in the next life. all u can do now is get 2 jobs and wageslave for the rest of ur days to pay ur family back

I pissed myself reading this and seeing the picture of the frog hanging himself

As someone who has been a wageslave for 20 years there's no way I'd put all my retirement in one basket on the advice of my kids.

I call larp

KEK

Just wait. It will go back up. China bans crypto at least twice a year. It has always recovered.

Wow lucky I sold yesterday at 10€ Loss..

>entire retirement savings into crypto
Why... I hope this isn't a LARP post.

youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc

Haha

Don't worry, i don't think the market will be in a bearish trend for too long. It's just a shake up due to the chinese ico news. Relax, don't freak out

Is there any remotely decent way to get into crypto without spending a shitload of money?

I don't care if it's bitcoin or something else.

buy OMG

BTC going 6-8k by the end of this year.
That's why you faggot.

This happened to me when I convinced my mom to invest everything in ETH at 200 and then it dropped to 120ish. But I also convinced her that there is no way it will be lower in a year or two and that she should hold. I would feel like the biggest dumbass in the world if I got my mom to buy high sell low.

Top Kek OP

you have bankrupted your dad and lost respect

i am a nocoiner and am waiting for btc to fall down to 4k or 3.5 k then i'll invest 30k or something like that... after which i will hold untip it rises back to 6k

thats simple business, buy when cheap, sell. when price rises

>betting your family's livelihood on memes

You're a shit son.

>nocoiner
>respect
topkek

>Dear mom,
>buy high sell low
>Sincerely, your boyfriend's retarded son

Can't. They stopped selling it.

>tfw no coiner
No coiners should all be gassed especially ones on Veeky Forums

>betting the house on a speculative asset

watching BTC fall is giving me a hard-on, you jew

i have seen idiots on Veeky Forums so anxious to invest they sold their houses to buy BTC at 5k.
I waited. I sat and waited.

Soon enough BTC will fall down to 3.5 k And it will be my time to invest. I will put my life savings into it, and then hold.

My year end my savings will have doubled, and i'll retire and live a peaceful life with my wife.

Patience. Thats the name of the game, young jew. And i have a lot of it.

Why would you have to spend a shitload of money? The gains and losses are the same proportionally.

This. Why are people so fucking impatient.

Because time in the market is generally better than timing the market. Sure you might be able to watch btc skyrocket just to dip low and then buy in at the perfect time, but a lot of people will miss it. At some point, people who insist on being patient will just be left behind.

I hope you panic sold too

That is honestly unlucky timing.technically now is the time to buy. tell your family to hold and stay calm. This is going to be a bumpy ride.

This technology has high potential to help out every person and free themselves from a shit system which is pretty much financial slavery. This is war. I bought in 2 weeks ago, but only a little bit. Im definitely gonna buy more.

Isn't btc limited in volume just like Litecoin and Ethereum?
wtf do you think is going to happen. He who controls this crypto controls the world. it's probably going to go lower. but the next time it will hit 10k highs and will effectively squeeze people out of the game.

JUUST
HOLD

I just bought two dips two hours ago and flipped both for 15% each BAT and XEL

haha you're a mean motherfucker.

also kek