How do modern nazis contemplate with the fact that nearly everybody is mixed now?

How do modern nazis contemplate with the fact that nearly everybody is mixed now?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6172/747?sid=736c3d26-56ca-4f23-930f-1fdf773fd92d
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v24/n6/full/ejhg2015206a.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the fact that nearly everybody is mixed now
There is more to the world than just America you know.

'twas kinder eggs what killed the pepe

mussolini put it differently, and seeing how hitler wanted to suck his italian salami, i guess they had the same view up to a certain point... benito talked about how someone who feels italian, acts italian and thinks like an italian is italian, because with the tens of thousands of years of evolution we had, you can't have 100% pure white ancestry

Hitler thought different, he only cared about "the blood"

Yet he wasn't as fanatical as the Dixiecrats in the south, with their "one drop rule". Hitler was more lenient on who's a Jew, and who isn't.

That's right. The Dixiecrats were more racist than Hitler.

Source? Because if I remember correctly, there were laws in Nazi Germany that stated if you had a single Jewish grandparent you were not considered Aryan (You know, the "Master Race").

dixiecrats didn't believe in the one drop rule you idiot, there wasn't a single state that enacted it.

not him but the neuremburg laws had half and quarter jews as a separate category from full jews and faced less descrimination and made it unlikely you'd be sent to a concentration camp

Haplotypes aren't pure but they aren't homogeneous either, human breeds are still a salient object.

So what is considered "pure" is arbitrary then?

Antisemitism was never really a big thing in the south. Most of their racism was directed against black people.

The south is largely made up of zionist and pro-Israel neocons so it's foolish to call them antisemitic.

Goddamn you're a fucking imbecile.

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]
The social and legal concept of the "one-drop rule" does not exist outside the United States.

On 11 April 1933 the regime promulgated the First Supplementary Decree for the Execution of the Law of Restoration of the Professional Civil Service, colloquially known as the First Racial Definition. This implementing decree stipulated that a person would be regarded as a racial Jew for purposes of the law[1] if he had one Jewish parent or one Jewish grandparent, i.e. if the ancestor was "of the Jewish faith."

How you missed the analogy this badly is ponderous.

I second this and I literally just started browsing this board

Is that what they teach in school? We're all mixed?

>everybody is mixed now
Speak for yourself, Americunt

Who is mixed? Not everyone.

Most of the world isn't Brazil and USA.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

/int/ why are you here, I'm curious.

We do?

Rangeban anyone posting from California.

Same shit desu

Most humans are unmixed Han chinks you ignorant retard.

>descendants of Genghis Khan are unmixed

>Being mixed suddenly means that biological determinism no longer exists

It makes me feel like a short person among midgets. While it is hard for me to compete with whites i am still much more intelligent than the average mixed person.

The same way they contemplate the fact that they'd probably be joining the jews in the gas chamber if they actually lived in Nazi Germany. They ignore it.

The greatest irony regarding neo-nazis is the fact that they basically always fit the image of the untermensch in Nazi propoganda.

Why can't you drive manual cars?

with amount of immigrants in Europe, and the lack of reproduction of white people there, what do you think it is going to happen?

In other races it is not uncommon having 4 or 5 kids, while white couples are barely having one

the average in sub Saharan Africa varies between 4 and 7 kids.

While in Europe varies between 1 to 2 kids

It is not a joke, the future won´t be white,you can bet your ass on that

and accepting immigrants won´t help anyone in the world, Europe is definitively getting more conservative in some years, Islam will become the predominant religion, and you globalization will happen

I guess this is the natural path after all, but globalization won´t be with white people leading it thought the end

>He thinks Demographic trends will literally continue at the same rates forever
LMAO. If you honestly believe this then you will have to concede that "other races" will go through the same drop in fertility rates as Westerners. An entire race of people, numbering in the hundreds of millions is not likely to go anywhere soon just because of population projections. The problem with the Demographic Transition Model is that we are absolutely unsure what happens after the "Low-Birth-Rate, Low-Death-Rate" phase we are in now.

Is your only image of Neo-Nazis derived from Hollywood propaganda?
George Lincoln Rockwell would be gassed? William Luther Pierce? Jared Taylor?

they get displaced when a fertile population ie islamic ones are introduced. There is no coming back from top-heavy population pyramid- contraction is euphemism for extinction.

yes, well done amerimutts, well done
HOWEVER

science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6172/747?sid=736c3d26-56ca-4f23-930f-1fdf773fd92d
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v24/n6/full/ejhg2015206a.html?foxtrotcallback=true

>How do modern nazis contemplate with the fact that nearly everybody is mixed now?
How did first-wave nazis contemplated with the fact that nearly everybody was mixed back then?
"White" isn't an ethnicity, it's a skin color.

Whites are not less fertile that is just a meme. It's just our culture, and our beauty standards.

Only Amish meet the 2.1 replacement birth levels.