Whats the tastiest dip to cop right now

Whats the tastiest dip to cop right now

OMG or PAY

ETH. You're basically getting a discount on the future one-world-currency.

Go all in

ETH and BTC are still gonna drop for the next week so either wait or buy into shitcoins

This. With Metropolis and mining reward decrease coming, we're basically guaranteed a moon within the next month or two.

DGB will probably go back to 500 within the next few days, great for a short term trade.

Fuckin anything man the whole warehouse is on sale

Neo is going to rebound screen cap this boyz

Guys is WTC fucked now becuase of the china ban?
i could sell now and break even but im not sure.

I think Bancor is probably the best bet right now as ironic as that is. They will have the firepower for the upcoming cryptowar, for a multitude of reasons that should already be obvious. Also ENJIN just hopped on board and that alone will be a massive 'long tail', not even considering all the other tails. Unfortunately, they are going to win again, mind as well profit this time around during the takeover. As long as it makes me rich, they can do whatever they with with Crypto. I'm a fucking sellout

What makes you think they aren't already filthy rich and could care less abour the project or whatever the fuck that Jew token is

That picture fucking lol

Correct.

>Upcoming crypto war

Omisego 1.5 hours ago

I could have sold for juice 40% gains, but I said NO.

I'll be left off the train like what happened to NEO.

Literally Crypto plagues my murphey's law

OMG TENX ETH are on sale right now.

Wtc

lmao worst advice ever. exchange for fiat/usdt

NEO fag here. NEO is gonna rise, they're gonna release a statement tomorrow about the situation and it's gonna be a strong one.

>Ethereum is the counterweight to the sinking ship
>subtle

iota and omg are true innovators

more like the sinking bancor is bringing eth with it

it annoys me how stupid you are

LTC

hodl

GAME