You guys realize this was just a ruse

You guys realize this was just a ruse.
The banking world wanted to show how fragile the crypto market is..

They will win.. They always win..

>he is starting to get what bag man means

He's still plankton.

you idiots need to learn to trade with the bankers

Oh I'm sorry, wasn't Bitcoin meant to crash to $3,000 Mr. Soros? Huh, that's too bad. All the billions of fiat you bribed China with to ban crypto is just gonna end up causing a small dip. Poor little kike, its not even mainstream yet and Ill see you in 10 years when I'm worth more than you you fat sack of shit. Die already.

No, ICO's are legitimate scams. They shot off a gangrenous toxic appendage that was rotting the core of crypto, all while even allowing us to collectively enter a massively needed consolidation phase .. which may or may not hold up for a while.

This is possibly the best news I've read in months.

Calm down, nupol, and bask in the rest of your containment board.

Calls anons idiots when has probably never met a popper investment banker in his life.....

How do we stop them?

You acquire precious metals and accelerate the biggest bank run in the history of man.

/pol/ is definitely in da house, since about 40 minutes ago. Like 18 jew threads just popped up at once.

What are you gonna do when crpyto would be banned in all major countries? Only crypto would be allowed are ones that governments and banks control.

>shitcoin still worth more than an oz gold
They already lost

Precious metals are for dimwits who have problems with abstract thought.

Also acquire cryptos

Precious metals are for people who never lose

As long as you have enough gold to buy what you desire, who goves a shit about jewish money? Gold can buy freedom if you know how to spend it

Losers :-)
I'm 20 x now after cashing out half last week.
Thinking of buying back Tuesday.

???

Because torrents are also banned right?

You give the Jews or others waaaay to much legitimacy.

>the artist is blind in one eye
>he will never see the future that way

Free will is yours but the money is not

fragile? it's growing super fast, of course there will be retraces.

more like antifragile.

until they can't win

desu i came here from /pol/ now this is my home.

pol was home since 2014

and since then i have become a race obsessed anti semite lol

>banning crypto
>honestly believes this is possible

You must be new here.

The coin must flow. Governments can't stop the movement of crypto capital. They can only try to hinder it or sabotage it with news like this week.

Unless they detonate nukes in orbit, crypto will exist worldwide. If they do drop the bombs we all have much bigger problems than MUH BAGS.

Also lmao at people putting their life savings into crypto. It's meant to be a fiat hedge/aggressive return portfolio, not a structured account like a Roth or 401k. Like if you literally need that money to stay solvent, don't put it on crypto exchanges wtf are you doing

>The coin must flow. Governments can't stop the movement of crypto capital.
This.
It's like all the news from the 2000s that file sharing will be banned.

>Your body belongs to us. You cannot escape. Your blood, your flesh, your rage. It's all ours. Yes. Everything is ours. The brand. As long as you bear the brand, your anger, your sadness, your pain... and even your fear. Everything is ours.

>random website can magically peer into someone's private life and calculate their net worth