It's hard to tolerate the hate of Veeky Forums

So here's a Hebrew Flag and my Jewish pride for all of you to see.

fuck you goldberg

say it loud and say it proud "my ancestors spoke a common language and i so choose to self identify with outdated customs in order to feel included and loved"

>>Palm rubbing intensifies.

Will you get a tattoo of your ID also?

You know what to do

hi OP

same

Is this a crying thread?

/pol/ has decided to show up to the party, obviously. Nothing is so bad, guys, that /pol/ cannot make it worse. Remember that.

no

the threads that blame DA JOOS for a market dip after new chinese regulations appear,

those are the "crying threads"

home sweet home....
Let us go and settle into the guard quarters before we roast some marshmallow jew babies?

>t. KikeGoldStein

>tfw faked being Jewish so I could get into insider trading circles
>I jewed the jews

Then stop with the nepotism

Quick! Can you say the number of times JEWS have been exiled from a European nation?

Don't worry mate never going to be a another shoah. Isreal has got enough nukes to take anyone out. you shouldn't take it personally its like the 1% dodgy banker Jews,cultural Marxist sjw's and fake news jews that will get it.

>Jews haven't evolved a parasitic psychology relative to everyone other than themselves
But they have user

So fuck off somewhere else then. I get called worse here every day. The call me faggot, retard, loser. So if you're suggesting that being a jew is worse than a faggot retard loser then yeah you've got a point. Otherwise harden the fuck up

>tfw no jewess gf

6 gorillion !

Being proud of your heritage is racist.

Top jewbait m8
Look at them get mad

Go cry somewhere else, also sage

>they see me rollin
>they haSSen

>There was a first shoah

Cut back on the kike jizz, shabbos goy.

Nice rhinoplasty, kike subhuman.

there was sort of, war time propaganda in some aspects doesn't negate conditions of life brought to an end by a repressive state. Hunger, massacres, ghettos, starvation and spread of diseases etc all that shit happened lul shabbos goys going to make it, out Jew the Jew friendo

How do I convert to judaism? They're only like .5% in my country though.

No, there fucking wasn't a shoah. Not at all and any suffering was inflicted upon them by their own Zionists who transported them to Israel like cattle (the camps were to assess who was fit to be sent. Inbred genetic fuckups were left behind to rot) to occupy space for the new Zionist hq.

Thanks for the heads up

What a disgusting thread and I knew it would turn out this bad. Just wanted to see how much hate there still is in the world and the majority proved it.

But thanks to those who posted good things.

To the haters I hope you have children will cerebral palsy.

Oyyyyy veyyyyyy everyone who disagrees with kikes is ((((full of haaate))))

>tfw no jewish ice cream eating gf

they are all virgins fuck em

woaqh man, wishing bad things to happen to other people make you just as bad as the people wishing you bad because some jews throughout history made mad gainz

>Apologizing to goyim
Fuck that, let these dogs rot in starvation while we acquire our wageslaves as promised!

You can hardly blame them considering how persecuted they were by christians for most of the 2nd millenium. Christians that were also stupid enough to hand over all matters related to moneylending to the jews.

not only is he wishing bad things to happen to others, he is wishing the bad things to happen to innocents. food for thought.

>persecuted
>innocent
Pick 1 heebjew

>Jewish pride
Pride?
What do you have to be proud of? What have you accomplished?
You cannot take pride in something that is innate.

Good point

Most of you come from troubled homes and weren't brought up correctly.

You kikes are all the same, once i really admired your culture but everytime i crossed paths with a jew i got fucked. The parasite instinct is rooted in your culture. Every time i had a kike friend, such kike betrayed me. Now im convinced of the Hitler did nothing wrong meme... i don't understand, is having the power over media and the markets not enough for you, you need for us actual humans to clap and suck your dick? Just enjoy your shekhel pile and stop being a cunt.

I would tell you to get cancer you filthy kike, but that would be an oxymoron cus cancer can't get cancer

>implying /pol/ is the only anti-kike board on Veeky Forums
You must be new here

Proud Jew here also. Fuck these antisemitic scumbags.

They are proud of continuing to mutilate our genitals at birth and then suck the blood off..

Thanks for stealing the most sensitive part of my genitals.

>my people aren't bad
>I hope that innocent kids are diseased
Maybe these guys have a point. I wasn't interested in hearing their hate before but now I'm open to hearing their side of things because what you said is evil.

>implying /pol/ hasnt been shitting up every other board for years now

is it any surprise that /pol/ gets special attention all over the Veeky Forums rules page?

go back to your containment board

People shoot niggas all the time, latinos live in shitholes working to pay 200000% taxes, white people lose their countries and their culture. The international cunt profits from all of this, but when someone says what everyone thinks its all over the news "anti-semitism!!!!! look bad goy oppressing meeeeee"

Shalom friend, Jews are respected on /biz, this isn't a board about politics or conspiracies, only about making money within the current system.
The first millionaire 4channer who posted proof was iHaz, a jewish lawyer.

They let themselves get circumsized, give away their money supply control and then get mad, wtf?

>caring about the rules page
>that spacing
The only people ruining the boards are obvious-plebbit fags like you who invaded the website over the past year and refuse to assimilate to the culture.

>lelele leddit spacing meme

ive literally never used reddit in my life

and i will continue to space my posts like this for ease of reading and to make fags like you made

i dont particularly care about the rules page

I was just making a point

>/pol/ has decided to show up to the party, obviously
They are here for half a year now.
Ruined almost everything here on /biz - before, you could find actual advise on several toppics, not just cryptomeming. Now, I am only here for shits & giggles.

> Jew

Pic related

My cock is mutilated because you kikes convinced a generation of goyim their children were born with extra dick skin - you did this to hide among us more easily. I hate you.

Iranian here. Sending love to you my Jew bro. Don't worry about the autistic btards

Good for you buddy. I've met plenty of jews who work the same low wage jobs I do, and clearly aren't plotting some scam against everyone as /pol/ seems to think.

t. not an ignorant racist

theres a difference between hating people for perpetuating violence and intolerance, and hating people for being of a certain heritage.

I hope all nazis get murdered. Oh, wow, I'm so bad and intolerant.

>theres a difference between hating people for perpetuating violence and intolerance, and hating people for being of a certain heritage.
So what you're saying is that there's a difference between hating jews and anyone else?