>Komodo is doing the same
Get on board or miss out HUGE gains
>Big announcement coming end of the week

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

decentralized exchange of cryotocurrencies
>jump on board anons

I hold Komodo but comparing it to Kyber is seriously retarded.
Saged

all I have seen today
>bloodbath
>komodo = green
makes you think user..

I did not argue that Komodo isn't a good investment. Just comparing it to Kyber is beyond autistic, the projects couldn't be more different.

dubs don't lie

Redpill me on Komodo.

Rebrand of Bitcoin Dark. Another attempt at an anonymous coin to compete with Monero

>An advanced wallet with built-in multi-coin support, decentralized exchange, and cryptocurrency anonymizer

>announcement in 4 days

muh privacy coins
muh anonimity
muh monero is not private

Yeah, makes me think almost any other coin is a safer investment.
Only on Veeky Forums would you have a market full of 25%+ discounted coins, and find some fucknugget like yourself shilling one that just got pumped.

>forked from Zcash
>is buliding an entire platform with decentralized exchange
>atomic swap
>5% interest rate just by holding and spending some komodo from time to time
>leder nano s wallet
>previously it was BTCD and now entire team has switched over to KOMODO
>you can swap 1 BTCD for 50 KMD until january of the next year
>will be possibly listed on poloniex, after swap is over
>it broke $ ATH lately and is heading for new satoshi ATH (90k+)
>SuperNET
Fuck, it. That's all I know. There is still more, but I don't feel like doing a deeper research.

Dev is so retarded that the wallet is possibly the worst wallet experience I've had. Was finally able to get it working today in time to cash out. I've been trading crpto for years. Check out bitcointalk if you think I'm fudding. Glad to have been able to get rid of these bags at a profit but I'm done

Also if you look at their team - not one real name. Not a single photo. Its on the website. You've been warned.

all available as social profiles
>legit moon mission

That's true. Their dev team is anonymous, but it doesn't really matter, because BTCD got listed on poloniex/bittrex and we all know how coin devs have to be verified to get listed there. I'm only afraid that the announcement will be dissapointing. The price is recovering by the way.

they focus on the product instead of nice imagery

Yeah, I'm all in.
Everyone is shitting on that jl777 guy, but he is still doing his job and community seems solid.
Github activity is 3 days old and he actively communicates at bitcointalk, that's pretty trustworthy.
I don't really understand this coin and the whole SuperNET thing, but I had my eye on KMD for a while together with NEXUS and ARK.

same here
>all-in

Surely part of the product is wallet - true?

Even on the installation page for wallet download they admit it is buggy. I had to manually edit the config file just to get the damn thing to stop hanging.

then stick to ballet instead of tech

Jl777 always deserves to be shat on

I'm an electronics engineer. No problem with tech which is why I was able to sort it out. Using google. There was not enough information on their site to get the thing working properly.

Proof? Just read through all the wallet issues on bitcointalk. You can keep your ad homs to yourself. I'm looking forward to reading what the news is and I hope it includes a workable wallet.

Pic related - I'm no dummy, these unresolved issues have been known for months.

so? want me to upload a picture of my cock?
>running "IQ" tests in a couple of minutes to show off...hahahaha.. like it
but you are right. information is very thin and sort of vague..

Showing off is pointless unless I know you, user. The test is from yesterday, takes 25 mins to complete and posted only in response to your assumption that I'm a ballerina.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Many people are reading this and my point is that there are very basic tech issues that have been outstanding for months with no resolution. People are reading this thread wondering if this is a good team to invest in. I'm just sharing my direct experience.

By the way heres the source of that sceencap - doesn't measure cock size but it is free and pretty accurate.
test.mensa.no/

Komodo is your Savior today. Buy komodo and hold it. You won't be disappointed.

money skhelly use to be on btcd team in 2013.
money skhelly touched this. sell and PW yourself