[[[ANN]]] $NGR - ERC20 eNiggers - The Black paper

Not an ICO, deese niggas are only available on the black market.

6 million $NGRs will be in circulation total. I will keep 200K for a future moon mission and possibly a nigger retirment but the rest of deeze niggas rest of these niggas will be transfered to etherdelta over the day today and sold at a set price til dem 5.8 mil niggas gone.

1.488 ETH = 100K NGRS.
First 91K discounted from 0.000014880 to 0.00001
Get in on this while the NGRs are cheap, in comparison FUCKS have a multimillion dollar marketcap value, $NGRs will have a starting mcap of about 25K when all the niggers sell.

90% of funds go to reprations for trayon martin family.

10% to the Hilary Clinton Foundation.

eniggers.wordpress.com/

Always avaialbe on DEX, no one but money sklly himself will take deese niggas from you. etherdelta.github.io/#0x766706a29923217bad5be36dcc2ba284d157b634-ETH

And some gibs...

First Dubs get 14.88 NGRS
First Trips get 148.8 NGRS
First Quads get 1488 NGRS

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.github.io/#0x766706a29923217bad5be36dcc2ba284d157b634-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0x831d147e0dac3e730584d726e68ad22c56dec953
discord.gg/fkxd9Q
etherscan.io/address/0x831d147e0dac3e730584d726e68ad22c56dec953#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thankz 4 reading the black paper my niggas.

>Straight to hell.
When can I get these on EtherDelta?

EY niggers are the original niggers, everything else is shit

eNigger uprising is now muh nigga.

etherdelta.github.io/#0x766706a29923217bad5be36dcc2ba284d157b634-ETH

or add token
NGR
18 decmials(micro niggas)
address: 0x766706a29923217bad5be36dcc2ba284d157b634

but just wait a moment the bonus 91k are not up yet, etherdelta is fucking me with transfers and orders here.

FUCK YES OP
YOU MAH NIGGA

And I don't want your fucking "gibs", you can shove it up your ass

w-why so salty, satan?

good to go, rest of the coins minus my 200k hodl will be on ETH delta, yall niggas can make sure i dont fuck around til the 5.8 mil niggas gone here: etherscan.io/address/0x831d147e0dac3e730584d726e68ad22c56dec953

repeat after me, bernie can still win.

>This Maga meme timeline now boy, watch this nigga whitepaper end up on CNBC, HUFFPO, ETC.

"OMG, Someone Just Raised Money Using Niggers"

15yo child tier

post your address user.

oh fuck yeah i din even notice dem dubz

0x89F83BDab41c9A95f7420374a73fe993A10ecA60

sent, you got a bounus, salty satans coins.

alright majority of the coins are on edelta now it's in the hands of you autists to do with it, what you will please. Niggers to the front page of Huffpo plz goys.

fuck yeah mein fuhrer
lets moon these niggers

all it takes is to find a couple of huffpo blogers and tweet them a link to enigger.wordpress.com

Need to get media attention like Fucks did desu.

thats not a bad idea
play the triggered snowflake
>oh. my. god.
>how is this happening in 2017
>this is NOT ok

exactly, "can you believe the white supremecists are trying to sell niggers in le current year."

anyway my niggas, a niggas getting sleep, stayed up doing the blackpaper all night and niggas cant even read.

will pay out the first trips so whoever gets it post address and i'll do it later.

Be back with a gibs thread later on.

thanks nigga, just bought 100k (actually 91k)

my nigga. Shout out to you b4 i shleep, actually staying up for a second, ETHdelta is fucking around with orders and deposits, wannt make sure everything in order before i sleep and i got my 200k for the odd chance this shit all sells before i wake up.

real talk senpai, don't see the transaction there but i know dem ethan delta niggas be slow af fuck senpai. i do appreicate you either way nibba for the bump.

legit just see the order now, thank you, appreciate you jumping in first, congrats to you for having the balls to man up and be the first to buy niggers on Ethereum blockchain at the discounted rate, all further of the 5.8 mil to be issued at 0.000014880 ETH to NGR

I legit hope this shit moons 10x for you user. I have no power on that though, this is now in the hands of the autists, but I am a good shill and mind hacker so who knows what I'll shill to some buzzfeed /huffpo fags from a fake norman account.

Yeee it took like 15 mins to go through but it finally did lol. I'll definitely help my BROTHAS in this nigga community

MY NIGGERS what the fuck is this, I am a whale of original EYFF niggers. I also hold NGR 3p and various other nigger coins.

Yeee BOI. I rode FUCKtoken from presale to 40x gains. I know all about the power of memes

My brotha this is the next iteration. This one CANNOT be shut down by freed oppressin fags. Hop on etherdelta and buy somma dese niggas up

my nigga, ETHdelta is shit, soon Niggers will be peer to peer on 0x.

Also, pic related

>Tfw you sell your first nigger.

Yuge congrats on your Fucks, shit sounds like money, I wish I got some fuck when I first saw it.

Muh nigga join the party with eNiggers (NGR) and ERC20 compliant nigger token on money skells network.

alright fuck sleeping, brb making coffee seems like my niggas are here now,

Selling niggers is too exciting, I probaly wont sleep anyways

Sheeeeit

you had a good idea nigga, i'm happy to help you capitalize on it. We should make a discord for this shit or something. I am glad I can now rule over my niggas with an ERC20 compliant whip

How do I buy this OP?

Please send new niggers to get me started

0xa7bf9c5ba7e963f1564416094a6420eb90418acd

Also since waves took down and removed nigger coin, if you don't have any, since they're untradable now,

If you send me at least 0.003 WAVES I will send back an original EYFF NiggerCoin
3PGvTheAj9zVDcprbDJ8j57cjid9AZW6edS

Peak free market at work.

i'm not wage slaving today so will set up a server now.

desu this might be my "best idea" like I legit dont see anything better in my life happening from here as sad as that is to say, you know that moment in south park when cartman forgets how to laugh? I think that's about to happen with this in the long run, or i'll just shit my pants laughing about ERC20 niggers for the rest of my life(oh fuck if someone mentions irl i dunno what i'll do kek. Good times. Just went to make coffee, wife asked why the fuck i cant stop laughing, tfw gotta explain to the wife brought in new money by selling niggers

nah fuck that bitch this ETH and these niggers are mine

Ether Delta etherdelta.github.io/#0x766706a29923217bad5be36dcc2ba284d157b634-ETH

go on etherdelta link provided, use metamask to deposit funds (leave enough in your wallet to cover gas costs) then just click on a sell order and decide how much you want to buy. Now you have eNiggers on etherdelta and can withrdraw them to your eth address if you please. Note that the network is kinda slow rn

LOL yeah when I had to explain how I made thousands off something called FUCKtoken it was a bit complicated

Ether delta is fucking me hard, at one point they were showing more than the 6 mil supply on the order book.

Cant wait for 0x shit to take off.

kek, awkward, but I bet she wasnt complaining about the money.

Discord for all my niggas: discord.gg/fkxd9Q

SHHEEEEEEIIIIT

Get

THE OG

for transparency, my 200K are in my wallet here now, rest is on the black market.

you can watch if i take any tokens out from ETH delta here: etherscan.io/address/0x831d147e0dac3e730584d726e68ad22c56dec953#tokentxns

1.488 ETH = 100K NGR

Going to take a nap now, still a quads to be rolled, be back later.

discord: discord.gg/fkxd9Q