THE MAN HAS SPOKEN. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Do we have any psychologists here to interpret this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dahongfei/status/904728150600409093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My personal opinion.
He has NO understanding with the Chinese government whatsoever ATM. But he IS in contact with them. I'm guessing he's trying to negotiate a deal of some sort. Hold NEO at your own risk.

BUMP!

The Chinese governments will revise their statement to

> All ICOs are banned in China....except those done on the Neo blockchain.

Market bull runs like we've never seen and everyone who sold at a loss to buy the dip gets cucked by China...again

what the fuck is this real

twitter.com/dahongfei/status/904728150600409093

They will activate user verification system earlier and allow icos legally if users are willing to provide the data the government demands..
Neo win, China win, holders win.

Yes it's real you cuck. It takes two seconds to google it.
Doubt the Chinese government will make suck a big revision.
This is likely. Strict compliance.

>expect official announcement in coming days

is this chink-speak for "dont sell until we're ready to hand the bags over" ?

unironically this
i don't know how long it will take
but this is Da Hongfei's end game. and it will happen.

This is what I'm worried about. He clearly had no knowledge of this or he would have come out with an announcement immediately.

Put a bullet in the cunt's head. Thieving prick.

Delusion: the Message.

you clearly have no knowledge of anything NEO-related. NEO was launched WITH COMPLIANCE IN MIND. They fully expected this and are building NEO to be fully compliant with everything China wants. People will panic and sell, as they always do, but this was all part of the NEO game plan.

You are free to sell at any time. No one forced you to buy at $50.

i think omg hodlers thinking itll go to $100 are more delusional than anything

If they discover anyone at arm's length to him have been artificially pumping/dumping prices on Chinese exchanges (they have) then he's fucked.

If they discover he has advertised ambitious features on Neo that don't exist and the digitising assets shtick was a ruse to cash in on the ICO craze then he's fucked.

They're going to go through that fucker's affairs with a fine tooth comb.

Most people still don't realize that neo isn't comparable, not even to ethereum. It's something bigger.

If bitcoin is an ATM and
Ethereum is an ATM with legs and I/O extension
Neo is a Cyborg with and ATM holding in one of his hands.
It's somehow too big to fail allready

Hongfei will be untouchable after he survives this bloodbath.

He is the terminator.

No, I am well aware. Just considering all options you know?

Also this.

>b-but he was a cooperative

>WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Execution tomorrow ofc.

For NEO marines or noNEOs?

if you were a semi-serious antshares buyer, you would know immediately that the company had government compliance in mind.

Chinese Ethereum

Da Hongfei knows he's living in a tightly regulated country. but he also knows crypto is big money. so what is he gonna do? what is neo going to do? they're going to comply and once theyre accepted....moon time

I don't normally share the gist of my long positions but people need to get back in line.

Da Hongfei oozes knowledge and charisma. He'll say the right things and offer up an irrefutable argument to make the powers that be comfortable with him having this. Da's game theory is right for China.

Smart economy will be the virtual equity that keeps the plates spinning in China while they try to move to a state controlled service economy. Right now their control doesn't scale and they need something like NEO to do that.

Bytom seemed like a possible usurper but that's over. NEO will be too big to fail before it gets going now.

Hold with me for grown up reasons.

We're gonna make it, NEO bros.
What we're experiencing right now is like the BTC crash of 2013. We will survive.

what about RPX, think it'll go through?

lower neo price = more total supply

if neo stays down or goes further down by the 10th RPX is less desirable

Red pulse is based in hong kong which has a different legal system from mainland china. They also restricted usa,chinese and singapore from their ico

Theyll be alright

I know, I've applied for whitelisting
having second thoughts rn
their non-commital announcement doesn't help either

Yes. But all of this weakens their value for speculators. I will be avoiding it.

For all I know, bitcoin FUD could stall the whole market. There's still risk of parties putting the boots to bitcoin right now. Tether may be a scam, BCC has reason to interfere before wall street makes btc too big to fail.

I don't like ICOs until some of this jas cleared.

That may be true but this is still a surprise, why else would he have backed out of DACA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what is china-jail like OP?

are there rabid niggers looking for white boypucci?

what happened in there?