Was William Pierce right?

"Middle class deserves what they get "
>If there’s any group of people in America who deserve to suffer, it’s the White middle-class. It’s the people who have been warned for decades about where this country is headed, but who were too shortsighted, too timid, and above all too greedy, too selfish, to do anything about it. During the 1960s, when Blacks were rioting and burning our cities, middle-class Whites refused to take a strong stand against them because that would disrupt the country even more and would be bad for business; instead they tried to appease the Blacks with all sorts of new civil rights laws and other government programs. They tried to buy them off. The Whites just wanted to continue indulging themselves; they didn’t want to do anything that might require a bit of austerity in return for the long-term improvement of the country.

>In the 1970s, when the real push was on to racially integrate the country through forced busing and forced housing and forced employment laws, and many White working-class people were demonstrating in the streets against this forced racial integration, the comfortable middle class, which was not being as adversely affected as the blue-collar class, refused to become involved. The White lawyers and doctors and accountants and professors and engineers and small businessmen just looked the other way and kept on stuffing their faces. Their kids weren’t being bused to Black schools; their employment wasn’t being threatened by affirmative action. They certainly weren’t going to jeopardize their own comfort and security and respectability, just because of what was happening to working-class White kids and working-class White parents.

Full audio: youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com
news.cornell.edu/stories/2005/06/lactose-intolerance-linked-ancestral-struggles-climate-diseases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The boomers deserve the scorn for letting the oligarchs back in charge of the country after they got sidelined in the 30s and 40s.

Niggers are a diversion, the real danger is organized money.

so they basically destroyed society forever

Or until we get Roosevelt 2.0 to start trust-busting and cracking down on lobbyists.

This will presumably happen some time after the boomers have all died, having robbed both their parents and children blind and left behind a ruined society.

>he wants another Roosejewish
oh boy. I'd rather a Stalin or a real genocidal dictator than a smiling dirty jew.

>I don't want America to win the largest war in history, dominate the globe, and then have the largest economic boom in history

Fuck off Chang.

Yeah war economy gives a boom of 4~8 years then the next 60 are destruction.
Hopefully when WW3 happens United States will have a full muslim traitor instead of Roosejewish. A muslim traitor will cause way less damage than Roosevelt 2

>he's honestly trying to argue that the US economy didn't boom after WW2

Chicom get OOOOUUUUUUTTTT

This sounds outright schizo, are you taking your meds?

He wasn't wrong.

i'd rathet not talk about medication, disease or money. Let's focus on the white middle class subject of this thread.

Frankly, I think an adequate regimen of antipsychotic medication is a prerequisite for you to talk about economics.

I like how he is acting like support of the emancipation of blacks was a class thing, when in reality it was clearly a geography thing. Southern state white -woking poor or educated rich- were both largely against it and the rest of the country was largely for it, regardless of income or education.

I also like how he thinks treating another human like dirt because of his race is some kind of god given right that his poor sould was robbed of.

Frankly, I agree. Thanks.

It's not difficult to image the situation why Pierce wrote that: a group of people allow the destruction of society just they could enjoy buying a new car and sending their kids to college. This person has the right to complain about it like the other group had the right to destroy it

So how exactly did society get destroyed if they were able to buy cars and send their kids to college?

Baby boomers need to be gassed /pol/ style.

All of them.

Because you have a different definition of society than WLP.

I rather think he doesn't get the difference between society being destroyed and him being rejected by society.

If he is not part of society that means his society got destroyed and that is the origin of his rancor.

Somebody who wants to reject million of people from society because of the skin color shouldn't cry too loud about being rejected from society.

>race is just skin color

It is his Constitutional right to cry as loud as he wants to.

>>White is not a race

this. federalism fucking sucks at everything that's not war.

There is more to white race than just skin color.

He is not just talking about emancipation though. He is talking about forced integration and mentions bussing and affirmative action specifically both of which were and are opposed by working class whites regardless of geography. You can go on YouTube and watch Bostonians protesting against forced bussing if you don't believe me.

>>There is no pan-European identity.

>Niggers are a diversion

Niggers are vermin who destroy everything they touch.

>ifunny.co
>so many artifacts you can barely fucking see what's in the picture
the absolute state of /pol/

Dude had a PhD and taught Physics at a university, he doesn't know shit about white working class. Just an old racist talking out of his ass.

>11% of the population is why I'm not a winner

I'm talking about biological race, not """identity""" (a social construct). Whites have unique skeletal structure, neural network, hormonal distribution, cognitive abilities, alcohol and lactose tolerance, etc. It's not just skin color.

Niggers are a diversion in the sense that the jews are the real problem.

You mean "Caucasian," which includes Europeans, Middle Easterners, North Africans and South Asians?

And Richard Lynn's IQ numbers are dubious at best, but you do realize that if they are to be believed, European IQ ranges from ~102 in Italy to 89 in Serbia, yes?

No, I mean white. Non-European Caucasians have shit lactose tolerance for example.

Wow. I guess the Spaniards, southern Italians and Balkanians really aren't white after all!

And especially Germany with their 39% lactose intolerance. What kind of master race can't even digest milk and milk products?!

Except that percentage is heavily loaded into cities, which range from 30-60% black. The west coast, though, has a lot more hispanics than blacks.

Remember, this mere "11%" assaults other whites by a factor ~26. When controlled for population.

This mere "11%" also rapes something like 15000 whites a year. White on black rapes are so rare that they effectively make up 0% of interracial rape.

I will never live in a black majority neighborhood.

It's just one example of variation between races m8, no need to get your panties in a bunch

Sounds like you're the one getting panties in a bunch.

>Blacks
>Human
Sorry I don't want to live amongst a genetic pool that is ten times more likely to develop criminal traits

Not really

>Whites have unique skeletal structure, neural network, hormonal distribution, cognitive abilities, alcohol and lactose tolerance, etc.

I'm not challenging you, but could you source me to some readings on this? I'm white and literally never get to hear about anything that makes me feel unique.

Commies blame the middle class for everything too. Hitler rose mostly on the backs of middle class votes. The middle class are blamed for all the ills of the world.

Makes you think.

Just study human biodiversity?
humanbiologicaldiversity.com

Just ignore everyone calling you a Nazi, they're morons.

>humanbiologicaldiversity.com

Nice bro! Totally objective and not biased towards the far right at all!

Except I don't live anywhere near Detroit, so niggers nigging there doesn't affect me. That doesn't mean I can't or should not be concerned about this issue: the destruction of my once-beautiful country

>Working class white is racist
Oh wow! What a loser! Maybe if you had any modicum of success in your life you would love diversity
>Educated successful white is a racist
You're out of touch with REAL problems, you upper-class prick!
Guess we just can't win, huh?

It's really not that hard to understand, friend. The middle class is simply wealthy enough to where they can afford to tune out the issues facing them in the world and instead become doughy weaklings. Basically, comfort is the genesis of centrism

It literally says in the post before all the links
>Its creators do not necessarily agree with all the ideas presented in the following articles and books.
It's just a bunch of links toward race naturalism and biological determininism so newbies can read up and decide for themselves whether or not they believe it.

>war economy gives a boom of 4~8 years then the next 60 are destruction.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

>Somebody who wants to reject million of people from society because of their race shouldn't cry too loud about being rejected from society.

Is all this rancor then predicated on the idea that black people aren't people?
Have you ever actually spoken to a black person? Conservatives exist among their numbers too, you know.

That's not niggers that's leftism you dunce.

>blacks and arabs don't live in germany

>poor people hate em for having to much money
>rich people disregard them because they don't have the influence

What's this fallacy of consensus called? Everyone west of turkey believes Nazism is rotten. Does that make them correct?

>working class whites

You mean those people who are given boundless opportunity and privilege and find a way to fuck it up shoot heroin and watch NASCAR? Fuck em

>boundless opportunity
working class white people are the most discriminated against people in America.

>60 years of "destruction" which happened to bankroll your whole economy and modern lifestyle, Chang

Why aren't you thanking America every day?

>Germany is only 61% white
Sauce?

>hoot heroin and watch NASCAR?

You don't sound very racially aware, user.

>White people are superior! Honest! It's just the dis-crim-i-na-shun holding us back! THE MAN DID IT!

Holy shit, I never knew whiteys would start sounding like a bunch of babbling niggers.

>Inb4 incredulous laughter
Not him , but you don't see mass government program to ensure that blacks are hired over whites do you?

Its pretty funny, anytime I see a /pol post I initially think its reasonable and agree with it, but then I read the body and they have taken the exact opposite approach and reasoning. I dunno white america just misplaces its anger and resentment constantly. Its actually kind of sad to be honest.

I feel like it's a bit more complex than that. What happened to all the recessions and wars and racial strife?
It's easy for me to believe there was an economic boom right after or during the war but I'm quite suspicious that the unchecked eruption of Keynesian economics and government expansion that followed was a sustainable good.

>what is affirmative action

>>White people are superior!
This is your issue. Any drive at nationalism among whites is conflated with superiority.
Meanwhile "BLM" protesters beating up "ALM" is "nothing to see, move along stop being so insecure".

You don't need a 60% black population. Just a 10% that's REALLY intolerant to milk.
Did you even go to school, chump?

On a serious note, I wonder how that 39% breaks down.

>was largely for it, regardless of income or education.

racial integration, rioting, and white flight was a huge deal throughout the country. It's honestly hilarious how america was able to scapegoat it to one region.

>What is an obviously facetious post .
The smug anime face should've given it away

Not to mention "integrations", refugee resettlement programs, and H1-Bs.

They hate us cuz dey ain't us

It's funny how much of an overlap there is between /pol/ criticism of contemporary society and marxist criticism of contemporary society. Both identify much of the same things as problems, yet have wildly different interpretations of their cause.

>that kid in class that always asks redundant questions and the slackers that benefit from it.

It's for the greater good!

lmao nah cunt. You want discrimination? Try being a minority. White working class types get courted by the GOP and other assorted filth every day of their lives and yet STILL their communities are:

>More drugged out

>Less educated

>Poorer

>Less cultured

And overall worse off than everywhere else in the country except like the worst inner cities, and unlike those areas they didn't have to deal with systemic oppression for centuries. Fuck working class whites, they had it all and threw it away like the morons they are. They could have gone to college and got a usefull skill like I did but instead it was beer JEEZUZ and Heroin for them. Well hope they like it

>Did you even go to school, chump?
The black kids in elementary school growing up seemed to have no problem drinking milk, do they become lactose intolerant in adulthood or what? I bought milk shakes for a black coworker once. Second time I offered she said no cuz lactose intolerance.

Genuinely curious.

>rest of the country was largely for it
Horseshit

>le nigger nigger nigger XDD

A lot of folks from /pol/ actually put the resentment in the right place - you just don't notice them when they do.
Go check out the board and look for those yellow flags with the snakes on em.

>genuinely curious
Check it out.

>most people -- about 60 percent and primarily those of Asian and African descent -- stop producing lactase, the enzyme required to digest milk, as they mature. People of northern European descent, however, tend to retain the ability to produce the enzyme and drink milk throughout life.

news.cornell.edu/stories/2005/06/lactose-intolerance-linked-ancestral-struggles-climate-diseases

Conservatives are faggots.

The poorest white county in America still has less crime than the poorest black county in America.

The poorest white county in America is in the middle of nowhere where getting away with a crime is far easier. You could murder people semi regularly in the countryside and last a while. Just look at Aileen Wernos

you dont know what youre talking about the gop doesnt give a rats ass about working class people and are majorly responsible for getting all the factories shipped overseas and you cant afford to send your kids to college if you dont have a decent job when all the financial aid goes to blacks and browns

>when a minority is doing bad it's everyone else's fault
>when whitey is doing bad it's his or her own fault
topkek

>this is what niggers actually believe

>Go check out the board and look for those yellow flags with the snakes on em.

t. gommie

Why do nonwhites move to white countries whine about discrimination but still refuse to leave?

It is almost like "discrimination" is just an excuse to demand free housing. money and health care.